TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Comments which don't warrant a thread.

In stunning news, I've decided to change my avatar for the first time since I joined this board way back in July '02. After the poster tournament is done, there's a 90% chance I'll be changing my screenname. Stay tuned for exciting updates!

the only R Kelly songs I know are "Bump N Grind" and "I Believe I Can Fly", which shows you how long it's been since I paid attention

Girl I lost my virginity to is having a baby. Wow. Life is passing me by.

Along that line, it looks like I made a few smart decisions.

when I last talked to him on Yahoo, probably 3 months ago, he simply said he was losing his internet for an unknown length of time but wouldn't elaborate. Probably going through a shitty moment in life right now.

Where has Nice Guy Adam been?

u dont know bout trapped in the closet?

what da fuck is wrong with you mang?

I stopped paying attention to popular music my senior year of HS (1997). Anything I know after that came from associations with younger co-workers or classmates, of which I've had neither since 2005

The exception to this is fucking American Idol, which I can't avoid that as it creeps onto nearly every radio show I listen to, including sports-talk.

In stunning news, I've decided to change my avatar for the first time since I joined this board way back in July '02. After the poster tournament is done, there's a 90% chance I'll be changing my screenname. Stay tuned for exciting updates!

I don't like this decision. Even as the board moves to a non-wrestling format (it's going to happen), the Kamala name should remain as a call-back to our roots. In fact the whole name works is sort of an ironic sort of way. None of the actual dorks in the wrestling folders really root for Kamala.

At least that's the way I see it.

I don't like this decision. Even as the board moves to a non-wrestling format (it's going to happen), the Kamala name should remain as a call-back to our roots. In fact the whole name works is sort of an ironic sort of way. None of the actual dorks in the wrestling folders really root for Kamala.

I took note of this and changed my avatar. Besides I was getting confused myself. As long as I have this screename from now on, I shall have a Kamala related avatar.

Though it's still likely I'm going to change my name after the tournament.

I took note of this and changed my avatar. Besides I was getting confused myself. As long as I have this screename from now on, I shall have a Kamala related avatar.

Though it's still likely I'm going to change my name after the tournament.

Kamala Tremendous?

Turns out the overweight kid who dislocated my knee back in year 6 by falling onto it is now an out-of-the-closet-homosexual. Haha.