TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Comments which don't warrant a thread.

Others are probably as big an asshole as you, but they also have redeeming qualities. You're just pure evil. Like me. Except I balance it out by being gay.

I was going to ask if anyone had picked franchise632's sister in the TSM Death Pool, then thought perhaps that would be callous.

Just missed the deadline

Others are probably as big an asshole as you, but they also have redeeming qualities. You're just pure evil. Like me. Except I balance it out by being gay.

My internet persona is intimidating, I know. But, deep down, I love the Little Mermaid.

I had an desire to respond to that thread with *unzips pants*, but when I saw that you, Jon, probably the biggest asshole here, didn't make a joke, I decided it would just be too far.

I was pleased to see that Leena actually did post that, though, only for it to be deleted. Seeing that was the first benefit of my new modship.

Ha.

Being that the thread was posted in a folder that features another thread—pinned to the top!—in which people celebrate the deaths of famous people, I hardly see the room for offense. Some dude's dead sister isn't anymore real to me than Heath Ledger. I would go as far to say Ledger was *more* real to me, if only for the fact I've seen him in movies.

A person's death on that level (being Franchise's sister) has no real effect on me. But it really is a terrible thing to go through as a family member, and I couldn't possibly see saying something callous just to look cool on a message board. It's downright cold.

Since this is a different thread though, I'd like to point out that if I ever get terminal cancer, I want my obituary to say I went out whimpering like a baby. None of this "lost his brave fight with cancer" nonsense you see in everybody else's obits.

Wow, I'm not the only one??

I was going to reply with "Guys, she's not dead yet. Though, you should probably put her out of her misery."

Not that that's really mean, but it would be preceived as mean. If I was in the situation he says his sister is, I would want to be put down.

A person's death on that level (being Franchise's sister) has no real effect on me. But it really is a terrible thing to go through as a family member, and I couldn't possibly see saying something callous just to look cool on a message board. It's downright cold.

I'm sure every celebrity has a family that loves and cares for him or her and might not be amused that some people get a kick out of wagering over their lives.

The only reason I showed sympathy was because I went to the websites and saw her with my own eyes, thus making it a more personal issue. Had it been another faceless internet person - let's say, if majormayhem1's sister was dying, I'd make jokes about who wanted a cold one.

I was actually shocked to see 16 replies and not have one of them be unzips pants.

It was a first for the board, I think.

If I was Carlito, or Dandy, I'd reply with something like, "Fuck you! Go suck a dick!"

When do I reply with stuff like that? Fuck you! Go suck a dick!

I went into that thread with such excitement to see who would be the first to ham it up and came out sadly disappointed.

I thought Inc's crack worked

It could have been better. He was asking them to pray for his sister, whose name he told them. So they wouldn't have to mention his screen name in their prayers.

Speaking of such things, I've started to seriously consider getting a tattoo that says "Milky". It's not about the internet, Milky is bigger than that now. Milky is a state of mind.

I was going to reply with "Guys, she's not dead yet. Though, you should probably put her out of her misery."

Not that that's really mean, but it would be preceived as mean. If I was in the situation he says his sister is, I would want to be put down.

But she is dead.

But she is dead.

Everyone is talking like she's dead, but where's it say she is? Am I missing something?

The last 48 hours has been especially trying for all of us. Natalie's breathing has become more and more difficult. She has been in more pain as of late because she is to weak to force out mucus in her lungs. She has basically been immobile since she started radiation treament in October. She has some movement but is unable to walk or things of that nature. Obviously there are plenty of other detail but right now what is important is that she is showered with love. We are asking that you take some time and just send a prayer or positive energy, something, anything that might help her push through this most difficult time. We are not ready to let her go, she has to much fight, she has worked to hard. We need time to let new medicines work to get the radiation out of her body. She isn't able to do the fighting on her own. She needs strength wherever she can find it.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Dave, you should only get the Milky tattoo if it's in your lower back, or on your wrist of the infamous sleeve, should you ever achieve that level.

But she is dead.

Everyone is talking like she's dead, but where's it say she is? Am I missing something?

The last 48 hours has been especially trying for all of us. Natalie's breathing has become more and more difficult. She has been in more pain as of late because she is to weak to force out mucus in her lungs. She has basically been immobile since she started radiation treament in October. She has some movement but is unable to walk or things of that nature. Obviously there are plenty of other detail but right now what is important is that she is showered with love. We are asking that you take some time and just send a prayer or positive energy, something, anything that might help her push through this most difficult time. We are not ready to let her go, she has to much fight, she has worked to hard. We need time to let new medicines work to get the radiation out of her body. She isn't able to do the fighting on her own. She needs strength wherever she can find it.

Dude, it's like two posts down:

WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 06, 2008 02:04 AM, CST

The Angels are singing Glory Glory today as our dear precious Natalie Rose recieved her wings at 12:57. The love in this house is palpable as the tears stream down our cheeks in full remembrance of our time we've had in this life with our brave little Daughter, Sister, Friend and Life Playmate. She is a shinning star and brings me to a level of gratitude that is not describable in human terms. We will all live a much more valuable existance because of HOW she affected us.She helped us all to remember to not sweat the small stuff and remember that it is after all "small stuff". If we live our life with as much love and determined care as Natalie did, this world could be a world without war and unnecessary sadness. So I say " GO with the lord on high and spread that magic love you do so well. Help Mommy and Daddy with thier greif and let them know when you can that you are here helping as always you do. Be with your Brothers and sisters when they are lost without you and give them a hug to heal their broken hearts. We will mend and we will always miss you until the day that we get to walk with you to meet God once again. I will always love you baby girl. You have helped me to change my life in ways that only now you can understand. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

Lance white, Your friend in love and prayer