TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Comments which don't warrant a thread.

Fuck whoever closed the Movie tournament. Not that it was an epic thread or anything, I just really really really wanted to post a picture of Little Big League.

I was disappointed that Street Fighter didn't get a mention.

Although I like Van Damme...

Mortal Kombat >>>>>>>> Street Fighter.

Milky's cold shoeser quote is my facebook status right now. I kind of want someone to say something because god that's an awesome quote, but at the same time, what the fuck am I supposed to say when someone DOES say something about it.

Guest Beastalentier

When I've accidentally crossed board memes with real life, I just sort of stammer my way out of it and change the subject to something the other person will be apt to ramble upon quite extensively. Ask about something a girl did to piss the person off.

I looked up Zach Allen and I couldn't find any pictures of him dressed like the product of two gay dads but I did find a picture of a cute girl.

Shaina.jpg

Oh here it is

FalsettoBen.jpg

I checked out Zac Allen's MySpace once and he's apparently doing some new, pop-punk-ish material. I was at first impressed with his ability to sing in the high-pitched emo style until I realized that he was able to do so because his voice had not yet deepened. This made me doubt his punk authenticity.

Guest Beastalentier

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogqf6xAwdK4

I CAN'T HEAR YOU

Related Videos for this include "Star Wars Kid" and "Flea Market Montgomery - Long Version." Were these videos all tagged with dated internet meme or what?

edit: fuck the heck, why isn't youtube embedding working?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogqf6xAwdK4

I CAN'T HEAR YOU

Related Videos for this include "Star Wars Kid" and "Flea Market Montgomery - Long Version." Were these videos all tagged with dated internet meme or what?

edit: fuck the heck, why isn't youtube embedding working?

youtube stuff hasnt worked since the board went back to February for a bit.

I checked out the Pit for the first time today and that shit is fascinating.

I made my first visit there in years as well and man- that place is bizarro world TSM.

And according to the TSM mocking thread, me and you are the leaders of a New Generation of shitty posters. If this is the case, I'll be Razor Ramon.

Bizarro TSM indeed. There is something strangely compelling about a board made up of old, disenfranchised TSM posters discussing how bad TSM has gotten without them.

Reading the mocking thread was surreal. Being mocked by a bunch of people I don't know for my contributions at a board they can't post at it is just too weird.

That's the purpose of that thread, hence why it's happening there...it's not like it runs rampant all over the messageboard. Maybe Boardum every so often, but that's only because that's one giant CTDWAT thread.

That's the purpose of that thread, hence why it's happening there...it's not like it runs rampant all over the messageboard. Maybe Boardum every so often, but that's only because that's one giant CTDWAT thread.

Okay, that may be so. I don't really know much about the board. In fact, I wasn't entirely sure what the Pit was until I went there today. It was just a little strange to see a bunch of people I don't know rip on me (I have no idea who Paul, dubs or any of those other guys are... Ana is obv. Leena).

Dubs over here is C Dubya 04, he doesn't post here often anymore...really, Eric, Slayer, Bob Barron and I are the only guys that post regularly on both boards.

Who banned PongKong? Guy definitely wasn't my cup of tea, but I didn't notice him do anything to warrant a banning. He kind of sucked but he didn't post much and he always kept it civil.

Who banned PongKong? Guy definitely wasn't my cup of tea, but I didn't notice him do anything to warrant a banning. He kind of sucked but he didn't post much and he always kept it civil.

And he was TSM's only (to my knowledge, I'm sure there are others) Asian poster. RAYCISM!

And he was TSM's only (to my knowledge, I'm sure there are others) Asian poster. RAYCISM!

Starvenger says hai!

I think pochorella is Asian as well, not sur eon that one.

Why isn't there a bigger deal being made of milliondollarchamp posing as a hot chick? I haven't read more than a half dozen posts about and IMHO, it's an early favorite for TSM's unintentional comedy moment of the year.

Why isn't there a bigger deal being made of milliondollarchamp posing as a hot chick? I haven't read more than a half dozen posts about and IMHO, it's an early favorite for TSM's unintentional comedy moment of the year.

I actually agree with your brown nosing ass.

You guys know how sometimes you wake up and you're not sure if something that happened was real or it was just a dream? Like, I have this feeling that I went into the binder at work and put in some request-off's for a person that I really dislike there, but everybody knows that I dislike this person, so it's almost definitely going to come back to me. I'd like to think I had more common sense than that, but I don't know. I was trying to get out of working with them during a particularly busy day next week, though.

I really think I might have to. I go into work at 9am today, so I guess I'm about to find out. With luck, the boss will have the day off, and I can just grab the binder again and go at it with some whiteout.

Dubs over here is C Dubya 04, he doesn't post here often anymore...really, Eric, Slayer, Bob Barron and I are the only guys that post regularly on both boards.

Well, I never really posted often.