TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Comments which don't warrant a thread.

It appears almost all of the threads from 2002 in NHB were about wrestling.... only anglesault and my fake suicide wre getting the non wrestling heat.

My how things have changed.

I've decided to abstain from voting in the Worst Poster "tournament". Simply because, I must not really frequent the threads that you guys do, and I really don't even know anything about this list of fucks.

EDIT:

Well, I decided to participate in the grand democratic spectacle anyway. So... nevermind.

It appears almost all of the threads from 2002 in NHB were about wrestling.... only anglesault and my fake suicide wre getting the non wrestling heat.

My how things have changed.

A lot of them were wrestling-related, but at least by the summer/fall there were DJ Jeff/Cutthroat/whoever threads. Oh, and when The Brain first showed up. I'm surprised you can see 2002 threads, when I did a search for all the threads I've started the 2003 board crash seemed to be the beginning point.

I'd like to thank everybody for not nominating me for The Worst Poster tournament. Now I was sure I wouldn't have gotten past the second round (just like in the Best Poster tournament) but I was sure that pretending to suck up to Leena a few months back would have ensured me a spot in the tournament.

I'm sure though if there were a Worst Posters NIT, I'd be battling it out with TheTomster right now.

I'd like to thank everybody for not nominating me for The Worst Poster tournament. Now I was sure I wouldn't have gotten past the second round (just like in the Best Poster tournament) but I was sure that pretending to suck up to Leena a few months back would have ensured me a spot in the tournament.

I'm sure though if there were a Worst Posters NIT, I'd be battling it out with TheTomster right now.

Man, fuck you. I should have nominated you five times, now that I think about it.

I just realized that when my account got deleted, my blog and all the reviews and comments in that blog did too.

MOTHERFUCKER.

So I'm in the shoe store today, and I overhear a woman with serious birthmarks on her face going on to her teenaged kids about how high some of the shoes are, and how they looked just like "Will Smith" shoes from "Fresh Prince." (I believe the overweight teenage daughter had an ICP hoodie.) And so she earnestly questioned a staff member about "really high" shoes with "cartoon-like things on them," like "Will Smith" shoes.

I wanted so badly to help, but I wanted more badly to leave and never ever come back. TSM, I turn my inquisitive eyes to you: what would you have done if you were in my position?

Apparently there is another DrVenkman Phd out there. I expect lots of DrVenkman's, but another person adding the PhD tag? Now people will think this character is me, and I have to deal with the fact someone with my real name wrote a bunch of adult stories on Google Groups (well, I guess they would have been Deja Groups at the time).

I suppose it's possible that, at some point, I made a comment to someone named Nathan Rabin at AV Club suggesting he review Dirty Work, but I have no memory of this.