TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Comments which don't warrant a thread.

Maybe the most regrettable thing that Kamala did on his bender the other night was PM me a piece of fan fiction he wrote about Czech and me having an erotic encounter in a sauna. I won't post it here out of respect for him, but you'd better believe that it's all the rage at the secret board.

Well, you're the most racist poster from Canada. This much I know.

Surely EMHE has called someone here a honky or cracker.

Even if I did, how would that be racism when I'm half white?

Moron.

For the record, I'm not going to break my no "e-beef" rule to take on Your Paragon of Virtue. If I were though, I'd be backed by a posse including Cheech, Byron The Bulb, and EHME.

Also there's a band from Athens, Georgia playing a party here on campus tonight. I wonder if they know Kinetic. Perhaps I should ask.

For the record, I'm not going to break my no "e-beef" rule to take on Your Paragon of Virtue. If I were though, I'd be backed by a posse including Cheech, Byron The Bulb, and EHME.

I ride solo dawg, nor would I ever group with that bitch Byron! We got beef, yo.

Man, I was half expecting some more drunken posting tonight. But alas the band we went to only played forty minutes and there was no free alcohol as expected. I think I could have mediated not only my beef with YPOV but EHME's beef with Byron The Bulb but I simply can't do so on a two beer buzz.

Chongo/chango:

black-spider-monkey.jpg

EDIT: I have a Costa Rican friend telling me that "chango," unchanged, is definitely the way to go. She's even more racist than I am, so I guess I'll go with that.

EDIT: I have a Costa Rican friend telling me that "chango," unchanged, is definitely the way to go. She's even more racist than I am, so I guess I'll go with that.

Papa Shango?!?!?!?

When I saw your name on the board index, I wuz funna pop in here and be all like "Muggy, where you been, nigga?!"

I'm watching Hansen and Kobashi from July '90, btw.

Anything with the words Hansen and Kobashi together is goodness. There be some lariats in there.

Oh and where I be? Eh, I just needed a break for a while. Until today, I have never seen weather this fucking cold in my life. I never want to see -19 again.

Oh and I got engaged. What the fuck have I done?