TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Comments which don't warrant a thread.

Guest Vitamin X
I've noticed you've been doing this :( quite a lot. You're becoming like the bizarro Cartman.

He also lkes to rndomly leave out vwels.. makes him look so cool when he does it see, because it's ironic, considering he's an English major and all.

Boy, somehow the pbone-EHME feud is worse than the bob barron-EHME feud. I couldn't think of a feud that I would care less about than EHME and pbone beefing.

EHME, my man, stop dragging yourself into shitty feuds.

Fake edit: Wrong thread?

I suggested this to gary floyd (I think it was gary floyd) and I figured I'd bring it up to the whole party. I think almost all of us can agree that Brody's schtick is getting tiresome. Even the anecdotes from his pathetic life are getting kind of dull. My suggestion to this is we ban him and then bring him back once every other year or so for a few months when we start to miss his sub Milkian stories of sexual depravity and wacky pictures of him and his weird, backward looking kinfolk. What I'm trying to say is he's the quintessential poster best enjoyed in small doses.

Though maybe we should wait to see how this Russian Bride saga pans out...

Though maybe we should wait to see how this Russian Bride saga pans out...

The only acceptable payoff would be if Brody went to Russia to "find her."

Guest Smues

Apparantly the state legislature is considering getting rid of day light savings time in Alaska. While I think it's stupid to have in this state, I don't particularly want to get rid of it, because that would put me even further behind the rest of the U.S. when it's in effect. Four hours behind Eastern time I'm used to, not sure I'd like five. Plus being two hours behind my friends in Washington would be a bit of a bitch.

The thing about Brody is his pathetic stories about his personal life are good on occasion but he brings nothing else to the table. Look at Milky, yeah he brings it with the depraved stories but take away the skeeze and he's still a good poster. Do that to Brody and you have absolutely nothing.

Boy, somehow the pbone-EHME feud is worse than the bob barron-EHME feud. I couldn't think of a feud that I would care less about than EHME and pbone beefing.

EHME, my man, stop dragging yourself into shitty feuds.

I agree 100%, the pbone was become my worst feud by far... I didn't start it though, pbone seems content with feuding with me, where as I could careless about his emo-pedo ass. He seems to be swinging on my nuts like no other poster here, trying to protray me as a bad person because I'm a PARTY ANIMAL~!

pbone is just shitty all around.

I don't think pbone's an awful poster as a whole but he's awful in No Holds Barred. Bare in mind that I'm mildly resentful that I think he's a member of the Secret Board for Jerks. I mean he's not bad for a younger poster but really? Like that dumb fucking limey who keeps changing his name and virtually every other poster under the age of 21 (myself included), he board way too hard at times.

I'm also a little bit drunk right now due to the fact I have no classes on Wednesday.

Fake edit: Woah a typo! A rare mistake for me. That Steel Reserve is really having a effect on me.

EHME, like Brody, is also so stale at this point.

All of your insults at pbone have been the same thing

I think the majority would have to agree, you've been stale since 2002...

EHME, like Brody, is also so stale at this point.

All of your insults at pbone have been the same thing

I think the majority would have to agree, you've been stale since 2002...

Shouldn't you be off somewhere calling pbone a pedo?

You've been doing the stupid nigger gimmick since 2002

Like that dumb fucking limey who keeps changing his name and virtually every other poster under the age of 21 (myself included), he board way too hard at times.

I used to think little of Glasscock, but I change my mind. When the Sperm shows up to the live chat, the party really starts.

EHME seems like a nice guy...he's just easily agitated. And let's face it, he's kind of baited into a lot of feuds. We just love watching e-beefs here and EHME is one guy you can always guarantee will take part in it.

To a lesser extent, the first part of the statement rings true for Barron. Good poster, just takes the internet a bit too seriously. To get all Danny Tanner on your asses, I think deep down, all of us are more alike than we are different. In general, we just find it more entertaining (and maybe easier) to be snarky assholes than to just try and be cordial. Czech's victory over Black Lushus in the posters tournament two or three years back as an example of this.

Geez, in a strange twist, now I'm taking the internet too seriously! I was going to call out Amnesia Glasscock but realizing he's probably in bed right now, I'll refrain.

EHME seems like a nice guy...he's just easily agitated. And let's face it, he's kind of baited into a lot of feuds. We just love watching e-beefs here and EHME is one guy you can always guarantee will take part in it.

To a lesser extent, the first part of the statement rings true for Barron. Good poster, just takes the internet a bit too seriously. To get all Danny Tanner on your asses, I think deep down, all of us are more alike than we are different. In general, we just find it more entertaining (and maybe easier) to be snarky assholes than to just try and be cordial. Czech's victory over Black Lushus in the posters tournament two or three years back as an example of this.

Geez, in a strange twist, now I'm taking the internet too seriously! I was going to call out Amnesia Glasscock but realizing he's probably in bed right now, I'll refrain.

If you were getting all Danny Tanner on our asses you'd start cleaning something.

I don't get that reference.

Also I don't want to call out Amnesia Glasscock cause it surely would be the most lackluster feud in TSM history. What's the storyline? Two second-tier posters that everybody kind of likes but no one really cares about battle it out to find out who's runner up to KOAB for "drunken posting" supremacy?