TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Comments which don't warrant a thread.

I like bob though - his pursuit of perfection for being passionate about proper punctuation parallels a pet peeve of my own.

Persons pampered and primed for promotional pessimism parallel the proper pallet of pendulous perturbation.

Pussy.

And here's something that kind of bothers me on my way home from work. There's this broad on the bus with a mixed race kid - I have no problem with that, don't misunderstand me, but the issue is this woman is so incredibly plain looking and has to be, at the very least, in her late 30s / early 40s. There is nothing about her at all that is worth writing home about. So why did a black dude get white fever over her? Perhaps I need insight from Funny Letters or BL or someone on this. My theory is might be the son of one of our area seasonal migrant workers and not a local black man; those migrant workers will take anyone.

And here's something that kind of bothers me on my way home from work. There's this broad on the bus with a mixed race kid - I have no problem with that, don't misunderstand me, but the issue is this woman is so incredibly plain looking and has to be, at the very least, in her late 30s / early 40s. There is nothing about her at all that is worth writing home about. So why did a black dude get white fever over her? Perhaps I need insight from Funny Letters or BL or someone on this. My theory is might be the son of one of our area seasonal migrant workers and not a local black man; those migrant workers will take anyone.

*Sings*

The broad on the bus goes down and down, down and down. The broad on the bus goes down and down, down and down. All through the town.

While we're discussing race, fuck Phillipino people. I'm not sure if I mean that but I'm currently working at a store I don't usually work at and their assistant manager is a tiny, subservient Phillipino girl. She's a nice person but lets the store manager here treats her like shit which she takes and now, due to the fact that this girl has zero backbone the store manager thinks she can treat me like shit too.

Also, what's the deal with Phillipino's being housekeepers for rich people? Is it just general knowledge that they're the worlds bitch when it comes to that kind of stuff? I can't walk 10 feet around my neighborhood without seeing a Phillipino chick in her mid-thirties pushing a baby (likely Jewish) in their fancy-ass prams.

Have you seen the "Post a picture of Yourself thread" ? Its remarkabale 87% of TSM are non virgins.

Hell I got consistent sex for a while with a woman who wasn't bad looking, granted she proved to be a slut with mental disorders, but still....

Have you seen the "Post a picture of Yourself thread" ? Its remarkabale 87% of TSM are non virgins.

Hell I got consistent sex for a while with a woman who wasn't bad looking, granted she proved to be a slut with mental disorders, but still....

Those are the best kinds of sluts.

My question was "why did someone leave their established race boundary for this woman", not "how did a plain woman get laid". Maybe I'm just subconsciously being racist about it and not realizing it.

My question was "why did someone leave their established race boundary for this woman", not "how did a plain woman get laid". Maybe I'm just subconsciously being racist about it and not realizing it.

Yes. There is no "race boundary", you racist.

I love black people though. I mean, I don't think I would ever love one, but you know how it rolls. Plus I told you, I have a black person in my family named Sunshine! I love all races (except the bad ones).

Having read Tim Moysey's manifesto, I can tell you in no uncertain terms that Venkman is not the most racist Canadian here. In fact, I think Treble wears a hood when he visits the board.

He beat me in the tourney.

Maybe because he's a good poster, not a little emo-dipshit like you.

EHME, you forgot to call him a pedo! I feel let down.

i think i have an ear infection.

Twat? I Cunt hear you.

i need peniscillin for my ear infucktion?

I had no idea KKC was such a fucking loser. He was always just another random whose posts I skipped, but at least now I'll have an idea of *why* I am skipping them.

:huh: :(

Can you at least cite a reason why exactly you're skipping my posts? If you're going to hate me- I want a detailed account as to why. The only complaint I can see being lodged against me is I'm a bit middle of the road most of the time and my drunken posts were kind of obnoxious the other night. If I want to start an e-beef with a poster I hardly know (no disrespect- I think we frequent different folders), I want a reason as to why.

For the record, I don't hate At Home. Mildly resentful of him but far from outright hatred. He's a fine up and coming poster. In fact, I can't say I hate any TSM poster. But I do think I have had mild dislike at one point or another for about 75% of the regulars.