TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Comments which don't warrant a thread.

It just amazes that people can't simply ignore someone if they think they're so terrible.

I remember you constantly making sure to follow every c-bacon far left post letting us know how you thought he was crazy

But C-Bacon has toned it down, and while I disagree with him on some issues, he comes off as a likeable guy. Was I too hard on him at times? Yes, and I shoudn't have been. Marvin has been terrible for years, and not just in CE. Then again, you are the only guy who thought Deon didn't deserve to be banned, so it figures.

and your not far behind gary floyd.

C'MON MAN

Yes we should.

No we shouldn't. It's one of the few things alkeiper and I agree on!

If you don't like someone, that was the whole purpose of the ignore button. Use it.

Of course we should. If someone is a piece of shit and the whole board agrees on their terribleness, but they insist on staying (Marvin, Taiga, Jingus) for some masochistic reason, it's fully within the bounds here to ban them. They're not contributing anything worthwhile and are, in fact, lessening the whole schema of things here. No one's bound by anything contractually, and that is the beauty of it. If they're shit, fuck 'em. No reason for them to stay here. As the Khmer Rouge said, keeping you is of no benefit, killing you is of no loss. They were talking about peasants, but use your imagination. If they didn't do anything ban-worthy like having another account, so fucking what? They're shit, and everyone agrees upon it. Who are they going to complain to? This forum isn't a democracy.

I spent too much time typing that.

I thought Deon's ban was stupid, especially the way it was conducted

Really? Tell us all about it.

i will not cmon.

and you've stolen that joke from others. just another sign of your disgusting inoriginality.

C'MON MAN

I don't know if I've pointed it out or not but if I were in charge of the board I'd ban anyone who ever annoyed me here at one point or another. This would eliminate basically everybody except maybe Venkman.

I think we should ban bob_barron just so we would guaranteed to have no one complain about bannings.

He'd just post under his gimmick account: Jingus.

Hey, that was low.

I think we should ban bob_barron just so we would guaranteed to have no one complain about bannings.

I just supported a banning, c'mon man!

Guest Vitamin X

C'MON MAN

i will not cmon.

and you've stolen that joke from others. just another sign of your disgusting inoriginality.

Disgusting inoriginality? C'MON MAN

keyshawn-johnson-121607.jpg

C'MON MAN

i will not cmon.

Disgusting inoriginality? C'MON MAN

keyshawn-johnson-121607.jpg

he stole it from me

Banky Vs Gary Floyd ranks way down there with me Vs Amnesia Glasscock in terms of least exciting potential TSM feuds. And that's saying something since I don't want to see any TSM feuds at this point (I'm still hoping to recapture the era of unity me and KOAB helped usher in last week)

Banky Vs Gary Floyd ranks way down there with me Vs Amnesia Glasscock in terms of least exciting potential TSM feuds. And that's saying something since I don't want to see any TSM feuds at this point (I'm still hoping to recapture the era of unity me and KOAB helped usher in last week)

you're an idiot.

"Potential TSM feuds." Why are people asking others why King Kamala has no appeal? C'mon man, you (meaning KKC) get crunk up and stupid, channel that into some cheap sex instead of messageboarding.

I bought a toothbrush at the Dollar Tree tonight. Actually 3...here's the story, I just wanted a travel case but they only came with these multiple packs of toothbrushes and I figured what the hell? I need a new toothbrush anyways. I'm starting to feel like this is a bad idea...the plastic smells funny. If I die tomorrow...well I'm an idiot.