TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Comments which don't warrant a thread.

Also I don't want to call out Amnesia Glasscock cause it surely would be the most lackluster feud in TSM history. What's the storyline? Two second-tier posters that everybody kind of likes but no one really cares about battle it out to find out who's runner up to KOAB for "drunken posting" supremacy?

Don't we usually have tournaments to settle disputes like this?

Shouldn't you be off somewhere calling pbone a pedo?

You've been doing the stupid nigger gimmick since 2002

Shouldn't you be off whining? Oh wait, you're doing it right now.

I bet saying "nigger" on the forum really gets a lot of anger off your chest right?

Shouldn't you be off somewhere calling pbone a pedo?

You've been doing the stupid nigger gimmick since 2002

Shouldn't you be off whining? Oh wait, you're doing it right now.

I bet saying "nigger" on the forum really gets a lot of anger off your chest right?

No...not whining at all. No anger at all, I just calls them I see them, and you're a stupid nigger with a stale gimmick to boot. So that's 0-2.

I like bob barron but I'm also not convinced that he's not a racist or at the very least kind of prejudiced!

And whining is his schtick. You get used to it...sometimes. But like I said I like Bob Barron...always have, always will...unless he confirms that he's a racist in which case I'll be conflicted due to my white guilt.

I like bob barron but I'm also not convinced that he's not a racist or at the very least kind of prejudiced!

And whining is his schtick. You get used to it...sometimes. But like I said I like Bob Barron...always have, always will...unless he confirms that he's a racist in which case I'll be conflicted due to my white guilt.

No, I'm not a racist, I just say a lot of words that people aren't supposed to say.

White guilt sucks. The one time I met at an Indian, I was tripping over myself to apologise.

You're all pretty fucking terrible. In fact, the posters who bitch the most seem to suck the fucking most lately. bob_barron is good/great up until he enters the lower part of the forum, like most of us. Toryn posts well enough in the MMA, WWE, Sports, and Music folders. Replace MMA with Television & Film and that's the best places baron post. Well, I don't ever recall him in the Music folder but that's a different beast I just ventured into.

But No Holds Barred shouldn't be looked at as some level of great posting achievement here. Think of it as an open mic night for all the rejects of a regular social life here.

I also don't care for Brody, but I'd be able to buy this easily from Kamla if Brody didn't end your Jackhammer thread prematurely. If more people were still arguing pop hits from someone who hasn't been relevant for the right reason for more than 20 years, than I doubt you would of brought it up.

Allow people to be as terrible as they wanna be. If I was going to complain about shitty posters and could influence the board much more than I usually do... we'd only have like 15 people posting in the WWE Folder.

Brody shouldn't be banned, because you don't like his shock factor of posting. Simply ignore him, or just do what people in the old days did when they had a neighbor they hated... tolerate the asshole. Or kill 'em.

I mean I just can't take things seriously from a guy who was too serious about a joke title he received and is running around like he just learned the word nigger.

The thing about Brody is his pathetic stories about his personal life are good on occasion but he brings nothing else to the table. Look at Milky, yeah he brings it with the depraved stories but take away the skeeze and he's still a good poster. Do that to Brody and you have absolutely nothing.

Bingo. Milky you can actually chat with in the other forums. Brody is essentially terrible. Look at this thread for example. Sure, it's CE and all, but he's obviously doing this for a cheap reaction. He doesn't care who he annoys, or if he's maybe/maybe not trolling, he craves a reaction. And it's tiresome. Outside of View At Your Own Risk part of the forum, he's grating at best. I don't think he should be banned, mind you-I just think that maybe, just maybe, he should tone it down outside of this part of the board.

At least he quit pointlessly bumping threads.

I mean I just can't take things seriously from a guy who was too serious about a joke title

I took that title about as serious as everyone else did. That was part of the fun.

No, I'm not a racist, I just say a lot of words that people aren't supposed to say.

White guilt sucks. The one time I met at an Indian, I was tripping over myself to apologise.

Fuck him, maybe if his people didn't have such a pussy immune system they'd still be the dominant group of the land.

And bob can say nigger all he wants. Don't like it, ignore it.

No, I'm not a racist

michael-richards.jpg

Jesus Christ, KOAB. Don't get your panties in a knot about me getting my panties in a knot. I was being facetious about Brody actually being banned. And my problem is not being offended by his shocking posts but being bored by them. Also check gary floyd's blog...I made the same comment a few days before he ruined my Michael Jackson thread (hey...it still might catch fire!).

My problem isn't Bob Barron's use of the n word, it's his overuse of it. I'm more offended I've seen Milky, AoO, and Czech use the N word on occasion and haven't blinked an eye. I'm as offended by his lack of creativity in insults as I am with him using that word.

Bare [sic] in mind that I'm mildly resentful that I think he's a member of the Secret Board for Jerks. I mean he's not bad for a younger poster but really?

Don't forget that his family is extravagantly wealthy and he resides in island paradise of Hawaii. A blessed life indeed.

Just wanted to interject and say that Brody can contribute on old school wrestling topics. He's got an uncanny memory for tons of forgotten stuff from the territory days.

But yeah, the threads of depravity and shock are useless. I haven't bothered reading his stuff on the lower half of the board in months. Quite frankly, I never understood the appeal. But then again, I never I got the appeal of Milky's schtick either (even though I do like him - Milky - as a poster).

Listen---I'm starting to sober up. I don't want any internet arguments with anybody. They're retarded. I've done my best to avoid them in my six and a half years here and I hope to continue to avoid them. If I've offended anyone by being mildly offended, I apologize. If it makes you feel better, I'm going to regret every post I made tonight in the morning.

I made the same comment a few days before he ruined my Michael Jackson thread (hey...it still might catch fire!).

I just read the post he made there. Christ, seriously, Michael Jackson jokes? Really?

In Bob's defense, I do like that he takes people making jokes about his appearence well. He obviously doesn't take himself too seriously, and his sense of self-deprecation is worthy of some respect at least.

Jesus Christ, KOAB. Don't get your panties in a knot about me getting my panties in a knot. I was being facetious about Brody actually being banned. And my problem is not being offended by his shocking posts but being bored by them. Also check gary floyd's blog...I made the same comment a few days before he ruined my Michael Jackson thread (hey...it still might catch fire!).

My problem isn't Bob Barron's use of the n word, it's his overuse of it. I'm more offended I've seen Milky, AoO, and Czech use the N word on occasion and haven't blinked an eye. I'm as offended by his lack of creativity in insults as I am with him using that word.

I know, I seen that floyd blog. And I where panties with the dickholes in 'em so they don't get bunched.

It's just that being in the chats more often, and reading some threads... it seems like a lot of people have nothing to talk about, so they just bitch about posters and then that's all they'll talk about. Have we really got nothing else to talk about that we just bitch about the same posters (Marvin, Brody, Banky, etc.) like it's Groundhog Day?

I find e-feuds perplexing because I can't see why anyone would care enough to keep them going. I don't have the energy for an e-feud.

Besides, I like all of you... even if I get fucking grouchy sometimes.

Also...Brody's ruined two threads of mine about artists that haven't been relevant for decades. Though in retrospect, The Beach Boys thread didn't really have much potential in the first place.

"Groundhog Day" is an awesome movie though.

Listen---I'm starting to sober up. I don't want any internet arguments with anybody. They're retarded. I've done my best to avoid them in my six and a half years here and I hope to continue to avoid them. If I've offended anyone by being mildly offended, I apologize. If it makes you feel better, I'm going to regret every post I made tonight in the morning.

REGRET NOTHING

FEAR LESS

Also...Brody's ruined two threads of mine about artists that haven't been relevant for decades. Though in retrospect, The Beach Boys thread didn't really have much potential in the first place.

That wasn't as bad as me getting bitch-slapped by Inc for getting punny with my thread titles in the Music folder. You have to walk a fine line in that whole area.

The music folder is one of the folders I avoid. I don't really have the same taste as anyone in there, and a lot of the bands and albums I have never heard of

Regret is a strong word for something I probably won't remember all that well in three months but I think if I have more nights like this, it will affect me in next year's poster tournament.

I just hope KOAB doesn't hate me.

Eh, who cares... there needs to be more diversity in tastes. I'm sure you could start a topic about an album you like and get at least 8 posters speaking about it.

I'd post my love for Japanese rap in there, but I don't no anybody else besides Gokosunki(?) who listens to that.

Well, if I seem a bit cranky lately, that's because I've been having trouble sleeping lately. Oh, and because I currently have a 1.4 star rating.