TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Comments which don't warrant a thread.

I think I've known Slayer for over 10 years now or it will hit the 10 year mark this year.

Over ten... I know for sure it was sometime in Summer 1998, because I remember various sports and wrestling discussions we had at the time

We should have a day at TSM where everyone fights each other in every folder in every thread. Everyone picks fights with everyone even if they're friends, then another person picks a fight with them for picking a fight with the other person and so on until the whole board is just one giant brawl. Then at midnight, drop all the arguements and pretend nothing ever happened.

This is the kind of stuff I'd do if I owned a message board with this many members. I'd take a core group of maybe 30, have fun days like this, and the rest of the board wouldn't have any idea whats going on. They'd think they were on crazy glue.

Edit: My board would die fast.

We should have a day at TSM where everyone fights each other in every folder in every thread. Everyone picks fights with everyone even if they're friends, then another person picks a fight with them for picking a fight with the other person and so on until the whole board is just one giant brawl. Then at midnight, drop all the arguements and pretend nothing ever happened.

This is the kind of stuff I'd do if I owned a message board with this many members. I'd take a core group of maybe 30, have fun days like this, and the rest of the board wouldn't have any idea whats going on. They'd think they were on crazy glue.

Edit: My board would die fast.

create a one day Chaos folder or something, we'll all go nuts for a day and then we will lock it and stick in the classics folder

I just stepped outside for my midnight Kool, and I was nearly attacked by a white bat... this makes the second time in a year where a white bat has come after me at night... ridiculous.

Maybe you should become Batman.

I hung out with some music students today, and it was a revelation. They were all complete stereotypes. About 9 of them were stoned in a college building.

Way To Suck That Dick. This may be my new favorite blog.

I took some workout supplement earlier that had caffeine and some other shit in it. I took my normal 15mg dose of Adderall a few hours later. I figured I'd be fine if I spaced the two apart.

Man, I'm wired. I feel even more focused than normal, which is to be expected, but everything's just more enjoyable- especially Rock Band 2, LOL. But I wouldn't try this again. My hands are trembling a bit. Could be not quite so enjoyable if there was a next time.

I took some workout supplement earlier that had caffeine and some other shit in it. I took my normal 15mg dose of Adderall a few hours later. I figured I'd be fine if I spaced the two apart.

Man, I'm wired. I feel even more focused than normal, which is to be expected, but everything's just more enjoyable- especially Rock Band 2, LOL. But I wouldn't try this again. My hands are trembling a bit. Could be not quite so enjoyable if there was a next time.

you're dead.

phil_ken_sebben.jpg

HA HA! Accidental suicide.

Guest Smues

Alaska doesn't have a lottery. In fact the only gambling we have is bingo and pulltabs, and only non-profit organizations can put on bingo or pulltabs. One of them recently decided that a lottery would be a great fundraiser, so STAR (Stand Together Against Rape) put on a $500,000 lottery, with the funds raised to go to their cause obviously. It was heavily advertised as the BIGGEST JACKPOT IN ALASKA HISTORY and tickets sold quickly. So they had the drawing, and the winner? A two time convicted sex offender. I love this state.

Edit: Stand, STAND together against rape.