TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Comments which don't warrant a thread.

It's not that the music folder sucks, it's just that it's hard to get a good conversation going. At some point it will turn to taste and preference and someone will get offended.

I was organizing my CDs last night and realized I had close to 1,000 different discs. But I still don't know what 90% of the stuff is that gets talked about in that area. Not sure what that means, but it might speak to the narrowness that KKC mentioned.

Awesome. I became a subscriber in summer 07. I love it so much. What stations do you listen to?

Typically during the week I just cycle through my ten presets. Howard 101, Espn and CNN are the talk stations I frequent. I like Classic Vinyl, Deep Tracks, Buzzsaw (now Boneyard), Hair Nation, Octane, Alt Nation and Backspin for my music. On the weekends when I have time I'll explore some of the other stuff like Coffee House and Outlaw Country.

You?

See my problem with the music folder isn't with the quality of discussion (which is very good on the whole) but the narrowness of its range.

That's what happens when there's only like 10 regular posters.

That's true but for whatever reason (justified or no)- a lot of people are intimidated by said regulars.

I'm sure me and Cheech could do totally bitching threads about classic rock that rocks but I'm a bit afraid of getting caught in the cross hairs of a zinger and looking like a dope. Looking like a dope ranks up high up there in my greatest fears.

I got the Sirius just for Howard, but when I started working from home, I didn't need him anymore. (I used him to calm me down before work)

I listen to Lithium, Alt Nation, The Pulse, The Coffee House, Radio Disney, 60s on 6, Sirius Hits 1, First Wave, The Blend and The Spectrum

A few years ago, we had a problem in the Music folder where every thread, regardless of the topic, would devolve into an argument about Metallica. It was really annoying. So me and the other Music guys got together and decided to just be assholes to everyone and only talk about stuff no one's ever heard of. And now Corey Lazarus doesn't post up there anymore, so I guess it worked.

I'd like to think I helped start this chain of events by bitching about Brody, KOAB. Together though, we all made it work.

If anything, this shows that royalty should work together more often.

A few years ago, we had a problem in the Music folder where every thread, regardless of the topic, would devolve into an argument about Metallica. It was really annoying. So me and the other Music guys got together and decided to just be assholes to everyone and only talk about stuff no one's ever heard of. And now Corey Lazarus doesn't post up there anymore, so I guess it worked.

Shadows Fall!

Well, tonight, fortunately, you guys are my outlet as everybody else I talk to seems to be busy sleeping and doing homework and shit.

And to think, this almost ended in a Kamala-Glasscock feud. Crisis averted!

Well, tonight, fortunately, you guys are my outlet as everybody else I talk to seems to be busy sleeping and doing homework and shit.

And to think, this almost ended in a Kamala-Glasscock feud. Crisis averted!

By the time, he wakes up tomorrow morning for junior high, he'll be none the wiser!

I got the Sirius just for Howard, but when I started working from home, I didn't need him anymore. (I used him to calm me down before work)

I listen to Lithium, Alt Nation, The Pulse, The Coffee House, Radio Disney, 60s on 6, Sirius Hits 1, First Wave, The Blend and The Spectrum

Radio Disney?

What a bunch of jerks. You guys should just go form your own board if you're going to be that way.

I figured radio disney would be more like my Muppet/Sesame Street songs I still enjoy and some young singers (Hannah Montana etc)

Also I post like 5 posts a day, and maybe a topic a month, so you all calm the fuck down.

I figured radio disney would be more like my Muppet/Sesame Street songs I still enjoy and some young singers (Hannah Montana etc)

Also I post like 5 posts a day, and maybe a topic a month, so you all calm the fuck down.

12-1 is Playhouse Disney, and then the rest is teen pop so they play some random artists- Paramore for instance.

Some songs are edited to, Demi Lovato's song Get Back changes kiss me like you mean it to hold me like you mean it.

I don't know if it was the fact that I was watching The Muppet Show during this boarding session or the Steel Reserve but I'm in a great mood that even my roommate walking in and ruining any chances of a potential wank session can't ruin.

Re: Brody's contributions to General Wrestling.

The impact of his memory is lessened when he's posting in sentence fragments with grammatical errors. But when he's sober, yes, he can be fine there. Back in 2008 I remember Leena was complaining about Brody being terrible from the Gulag and people here we're all "Bah, she's jealous, Brody is great!". I defend her stance as being the correct one was was called an idiot, so much like bob, I'm glad to see a pendulum swinging back.

For the record I hate almost all of you, especially those under 20, but I can't state my mind on things like this during voting season, but that's done for another 11 months.

I like bob though - his pursuit of perfection for being passionate about proper punctuation parallels a pet peeve of my own.

Also, can someone tell me who the hell red29 was? Czech drowned in ice water, CWM is on leave, and none of the other mods have explained this action to me in the private area I asked. Come one jerkasses! I don't care who did it, I'm just curious why a newbie was flagged and banned so quickly.

Guest Smues

Don't look at me. I didn't even know he existed until you asked why he was banned. Maybe it was an act of god.