TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
GCWPatrick

Gateway Championship Wrestling

Results from St. Peters on Saturday...

Shorty Biggs did the ring announcing again.

Cabal d. European Legend Pierre with the power of the CLAWWWWW.

Angelo Impell d. Reid Reign by DQ when Jynx & Steven Kennedy ran in and all three beat down Impell. It looks like Reign/Jynx/Kennedy are forming a new heel stable, which I hear through the grapevine will be known as "Pretty Arrogant".

OuTtKaSt d. Staunton(w/ Sindy) via small package.

Jynx & Steven Kennedy(w/ Reid Reign) d. Jackal & Gary J when Jynx rolled through Gary's cross-body off the top and held the tights.

Kory Twist d. Kevin X via cross-body off the top to retain the Heavyweight Title. Kevin came out before intermission and cut a promo on Twist, starting the title match a bit early. Kevin X attacked Twist with a chair post-match, including using it several times to bash him in the leg. Trent Stone ran in and Kevin backed off, then retreated completely when the rest of the face locker room emptied to back up Kory.

Ace Steel d. Cameron Cage with a DDT off the top rope(think Malenko/Scotty).

Sean Vincent & Rebecca Raze d. D.N.S.(w/ Sadie Blaze). The referee had enough of Blaze's interference and sent him to the back, and Raze pinned Melvin Talent after a cross-body off the top with Melvin on Vincent's shoulders.

Dingo d. Nightmare Nick Tyson with the Dingo Driver to retain the Light Heavyweight Title.

Michael Serious won the Pride Of St. Peters four-way dance involving Trent Stone, Billy McNeil, and Dan Walsh. Stone was dogpiled and pinned after a Serious Slam, back suplex into a neckbreaker by Walsh, and a standing shooting star press by McNeil. Serious pinned Walsh with a tornado sunset flip pinning combo as Walsh had McNeil in a camel clutch, with McNeil assisting in the pin. Walsh teased attacking the remaining participants with a chair, but Trent came back out and talked him out of it. The final segment featured some huge moves(and huge misses) involving a ladder, with Serious finally picking up the victory after a Serious Slam off the ladder.

Long story short: Killer show. Killer, killer show. One of the best top-to-bottom shows I've ever seen.

Still awaiting word on the biker rally stuff from yesterday.

-Patrick

http://www.gatewaywrestling.com/

http://www.tnaw.com/

I honestly couldn't tell you the exact pay structure(one way or the other) for GCW...that would be a question best answered by someone else.

-Patrick

Schedule for September:

Saturday 9/3 at the Reynolds County Fair in Redford, MO(northwest of Poplar Bluff)

Saturday 9/17 at the Armory in St. Peters, MO

Friday 9/23 at the Wild Acres Gym in Overland, MO w/ Jerry Lynn appearing

Saturday 9/24 at the A.C. Brase Arena in Cape Girardeau, MO w/ Jerry Lynn appearing

-Patrick

As posted on the GCW website message board:

"Hello GCW fans,

I'll make this quick that's why it's called *Big Azz Breaking News* we've added a few shows for September, better known as the WRESTLE-FEST month.

This Saturday we'll be heading down south for the Reynolds Co. Fair in Redford, MO, depending on the weather, show is to start around 3pm.

September 11th GCW has been invited to the UMB Pavilion for the Brooks and Dunn concert, I think we'll be part of the 9/11 tribute. Can anyone say country western Pointfest? Show time is still pending.

September 17th, we'll be at the St. Peters Armory, now due to recent events * Hurricane Katrina* this show could be cancel at any minute, that's the chance you take when you deal with the Armories. I'd like every one to take a second and say a little prayer for Dan Walsh, he's been called up to help out down in New Orleans. We all have seen how things are going down there. When you lose every thing you really have nothing to lose and people are doing crazy things down there. Be careful Dan and watch the gators.

I will be collecting MONEY all month at the shows, I had a grandmother, aunt, and a uncle lose every thing they had. I'm looking into the groups that do the most with the money they get and not to some CEO (no pun intended). So PLEASE bring a little extra, I know I'm not Bono but I do care about our fellow countrymen. We should be more than willing to help our own, we help every third world country and they still hate us for it.

September 23rd at Overland can any one say Jerry Lynn/ Billy McNeil 2 ???? How about we throw in Dingo and make it a 3 way dance for the GCW Lightweight title.

September 24th THE CAPE ARENA. Jerry asked for the best we had to offer so why not Kory Twist, 2 out of 3 falls. I hope the GCW guys bring their A GAME, because Lynn could leave town with a lot of GCW GOLD. This is WRESTLE-FEST 5 what else could we add to the mix. Well we've gotten a lot of emails asking for a rematch in what some our saying was the match of the year, Outtkast vs Kevin X TLC rematch, you ask for it you got it.

Now that's more than most promotions do in a year but to top off the month of September, how about you come down to the RAMS game Sunday the 25th look for the Point tent and yes you'll find GCW tearing it up. With an expected crowd of 70,000 GCW Tailgate Jam might make Point-fest look like an house show.

I know gas prices are through the roof but we at GCW will make it worth your while to come to the shows.

Big Ben"

Q'N'D GCW results from the Reynolds County Fair yesterday afternoon in Redford, MO:

-European Legend Pierre d. Super Castaldi.

-Sean Vincent d. Steven Kennedy.

-Jimmy Charisma d. Big Bad Ben.

-Jynx d. Gary J.

-Rebecca Raze fought Jaden to a no-contest when Jynx & Steven Kennedy attacked both women. (MPW Jaden? Whoa.)

-Dingo d. OuTtKaSt to retain the Light Heavyweight Title.

-Rebecca Raze & Jaden d. Jynx & Steven Kennedy.

-Rebecca Raze won a battle royal.

-Kory Twist d. Nightmare Nick Tyson to retain the Heavyweight Title.

-Patrick

First off, for those attending the Brooks & Dunn

concert tomorrow(Sunday 9/11) at the UMB Bank Pavilion

in Maryland Heights, MO, Gateway Championship

Wrestling will be putting on matches as part of a

special 9/11 tribute!

UMB Bank Pavilion

Maryland Heights, MO

Sunday, September 11th, 2005

Gates open at 6 PM; acts will include the Warren

Brothers, Big & Rich, and Brooks & Dunn!

Reserved tickets are $52.75, lawn tickets are $28.

Visit www.riverport.com for more information on shows

at the UMB Bank Pavilion!

-----

Ambush At The Armory

St. Peters Armory

236 Turner Blvd.

Saturday, September 17th, 2005

Doors open at 7 PM, bell time at 8 PM

Tickets: $8 in advance, $10 at the door

GCW HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH

Kory Twist© vs. Trent Stone

GCW LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH, BEST-OF-THREE-FALLS

Dingo© vs. Michael Serious

GRUDGE MATCH

OuTtKaSt vs. Kevin X

TAG TEAM THREE-WAY DANCE

D.N.S. vs. Jackal & Gary J vs. Jynx & Steven Kennedy

"The Irish Luchador" Billy McNeil vs. "Nightmare" Nick

Tyson

Rebecca Raze vs. European Legend Pierre

"Slim Sexy" Sean Vincent vs. Cameron Cage

From the Metro East:

-Take I-64 W.

-Take the M.L.King Bridge exit(Exit 2C) toward

Downtown St. Louis.

-Merge onto Dr. M.L.King Jr. Memorial Bridge.

-Turn slight right onto N. 3rd St.

-Stay straight to go onto ramp and merge onto I-70 W.

-Take MO-79 exit(Exit 220) toward Elsberry/Louisiana.

-Take ramp toward

O'Fallon/Elsberry/Clarksville/Louisiana.

-Turn slight right onto MO-79 N.

-Take the ramp toward North Outer Road.

-Stay straight to go onto Turner Blvd.

-The Armory will be on your left!

From St. Louis:

-Take I-70 W toward Kansas City.

-Take MO-79 exit(Exit 220) toward Elsberry/Louisiana.

-Take ramp toward

O'Fallon/Elsberry/Clarksville/Louisiana.

-Turn slight right onto MO-79 N.

-Take the ramp toward North Outer Road.

-Stay straight to go onto Turner Blvd.

-The Armory will be on your left!

-----

Pre-Fest

Wild Acres Gymnasium

250 Ashby Rd., Overland, MO

Friday, September 23rd, 2005

Kory Twist© vs. OuTtKaSt

GCW LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE THREE-WAY MATCH

Dingo© vs. "THE NEW F'N SHOW" JERRY LYNN vs. "The

Irish Luchador" Billy McNeil

#1 CONTENDERS MATCH

Kevin X vs. Cameron Cage

Mason Hunter vs. Michael Strider

"Nightmare" Nick Tyson & Michael Serious vs. D.N.S.

Cabal vs. Jynx

Plus more matches to be announced!

FROM ST. LOUIS:

-Take I-64 W/US-40 W.

-Take exit 31A-B(I-170/Brentwood Blvd.) toward

Clayton.

-Merge onto I-170 via exit 31-B.

-Take exit 4(MO-D/Page Ave.).

-Turn left on Page Ave./MO-D.

-Turn right on Ashby Rd.

-The Wild Acres Gym will be on your right!

-----

WrestleFest V

A.C. Brase Arena

410 Kiwanis Dr.

Saturday, September 24th, 2005

GCW HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH, BEST-OF-THREE-FALLS

Kory Twist© vs. "THE NEW F'N SHOW" JERRY LYNN

TABLES, LADDERS, & CHAIRS II

OuTtKaSt vs. Kevin X

GCW LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH

Dingo© vs. "The Irish Luchador" Billy McNeil

Cabal vs. Cameron Cage

"Nightmare" Nick Tyson & Michael Serious vs. Jynx &

Steven Kennedy

Trent Stone vs. Gary J

Jackal vs. European Legend Pierre

"Slim Sexy" Sean Vincent & Rebecca Raze vs. D.N.S.

FROM ST. LOUIS:

-Take I-55 S.

-Take exit 96(MO-K) toward Cape Girardeau/Gordonville.

-Turn left on MO-K/William St.

-Turn left on Edgewood Rd.

-Turn right on Gordonville Rd.(which becomes E. Rodney

Dr.)

-Turn right on Jaycee Dr.

-Turn left on Kiwanis Dr.

-----

Also, look for GCW at the tent set up for 105.7 The

Point outside the Rams game on Sunday, September 25th

at the Edward Jones Dome in downtown St. Louis!

Matches will take place that morning from around 10 AM

to 11:30 prior to the football game!

-Patrick

Results from the matches last night held as part of the Brooks & Dunn concert at the UMB Bank Pavilion in Maryland Heights, MO:

-Rebecca Raze d. Jackal.

-Sean Vincent d. Angelo Impell.

-OuTtKaSt won a triple threat match involving Jynx and Michael Serious.

-Kevin X d. Dan Walsh.

-Cameron Cage d. Light Heavyweight Champion Dingo in a non-title bullrope match.

-Patrick

Results from St. Peters:

European Legend Pierre defeated Rebecca Raze with the across-the-back neckbreaker in the opening matchup.

As OuTtKaSt was entering the building, Kevin X attacked him with a ladder, leaving him injured and unable to compete in his scheduled match with Kevin X later in the night!

Jynx & D.N.S.(w/ Sadie Blaze) beat Cabal, Gary J, & Angelo Impell when Jynx pinned Gary J after a Diamond Cutter off the second rope. The unusual matchup came about when Jynx was left without a partner for a tag match with Gary and Impell; Blaze offered the services of D.N.S. as backup, then Cabal came out to even the sides.

Cameron Cage pinned Sean Vincent after a hanging DDT; Vincent appeared to have things going his way, but Cage shoved the referee into the ropes as Vincent was preparing to deliver the Sexy Elbow. That gave Cage the opening he needed to hit his finisher for the victory.

Kevin X came out and said that no one wanted to face him after what he did to OuTtKaSt earlier in the night, but "New Deal" Dan Walsh answered the open challenge. The referee was knocked down in the midst of the matchup and Kevin X hit Walsh with the Pavement, but no official was there to make the count. Kevin X brought a stepladder into play, but Kory Twist ran in and hit Kevin X with the Fate Factor! Twist then put Walsh on top of Kevin X and left the ring in time for the ref to revive and count the fall! Post-match Twist and Kevin X exchanged more heated words...it looks like their issue from last month is far from over.

Billy McNeil beat Nightmare Nick Tyson in a hard-fought matchup, sustaining a lot of pain and abuse from Tyson's arsenal of submission holds before catching him on the top rope and hitting the Super Karate Monkey Death Car(backflipping fallaway slam off the turnbuckles) for the pin.

Dingo retained the Light Heavyweight Title in a best-of-three-falls matchup against hometown favorite Michael Serious. Serious was able to win the first fall with a Serious Slam out of nowhere, after which the battle heated up as the two brawled out on the arena floor for several minutes. The referee let it go to the point of it becoming an impromptu falls-count-anywhere affair, with Dingo pinning Serious for the second fall after hitting the Human Wrecking Ball(running somersault with Serious against the guardrail). A table came into play and both men jockeyed for position on the turnbuckles, with Dingo getting the best of it and delivering a crushing Dingo Driver off the top rope and through the table for the win! Despite the partisan fan support for his opponent, Dingo shook the hand of Serious post-match in a show of respect!

The main event was Kory Twist defending the Heavyweight Title against Trent Stone, another local favorite. Stone seemed to have the edge for much of the match in terms of sheer power, but neither man seemed able to keep the other down. Stone caught Twist in mid-aerial move with a version of his trademark spear, then followed up with a running powerslam and another spear. However, Twist was able to counter out of the Stone Crush finisher, then catch Stone with the Fate Factor for the three-count, retaining his title!

-Patrick

My recap of last night's tremendous Overland show(www.gatewaywrestling.com):

The opening match pitted Michael Strider against the returning Mason Hunter. Hunter was making his first GCW appearance in several months after returning from an injury, and the two wasted no time dishing out the heavy artillery. Hunter survived the onslaught and hit a bridging exploder suplex to pick up the victory!

Next up was a handicap match pitting Cabal against both Jynx and "European Legend" Pierre Abernathy. While Jynx and Pierre were able to work on the big man's leg and keep him down on the mat, Cabal fought back and overpowered both opponents. This brought out Spoiled Steven Kennedy who attacked with a steel chair to cause a disqualification! The three beat down Cabal post-match until Jackal and Gary J hit the ring and the Jynx/Kennedy/Pierre trio made a quick exit!

In tag team action, Trent Stone & "New Deal" Dan Walsh took on "Slim Sexy" Sean Vincent & Rebecca Raze. The two fan favorite teams kept it clean for the most part and had a good competitive matchup. Walsh tried to set up Raze for a superplex, but Vincent picked up Walsh on his shoulders and Raze hit a cross-body off the top on Walsh. However, Trent Stone mowed down Vincent with a huge spear, taking him out of the picture! With Walsh and Raze left in the matchup, Walsh was able to hit the Dantastic(belly-to-back suplex into a neckbreaker) to get the 1-2-3 on Rebecca Raze.

Cabal, Jackal, and Gary J made their way back out to ringside, with Jackal demanding a six-man tag match against Jynx, Steven Kennedy, and the "European Legend". Commissioner Keith Smith made it so and despite the trio's protests, the match was on. Jynx, Kennedy, and Pierre used great teamwork to keep Jackal from tagging out for several minutes, but a well-rested Cabal finally tagged in and cleaned house! Jackal and Gary both dove off the top rope onto Jynx and Kennedy on the outside, leaving Cabal to finish off the European Scumbag, er, Legend with the power of the CLAWWWWW.

Kevin X and Cameron Cage have both been lobbying for shots at the GCW Heavyweight Title and tonight they locked up in a #1 contenders match. Kevin X dominated the early going with his power advantage, but Cage was able to gain an edge after a single-arm DDT, wearing down the left arm of Kevin X. Kevin fought back and went for a rolling reverse cradle, but Cage rolled through, holding the tights with one hand and the ropes with the other to steal the victory!

Nightmare Nick Tyson and Michael Serious were on fire in the early going of their tag team encounter with D.N.S., but Sadie Blaze's involvement turned the tide in the favor of the self-professed "owners of the tag team division". Michael Serious was kept from tagging out for quite a while, but finally made the tag to Nick Tyson. With the referee having trouble maintaining control of the fracas, Jimmy Charisma struck down Tyson with Blaze's baseball bat to score the tainted victory.

Kory Twist vs. OuTtKaSt, best-of-three-falls for the GCW Heavyweight Title: These two have fought on a few occasions in the past, including a classic battle right there in Overland, and this matchup was no different. KaSt surprised Twist with a victory roll for a three-count out of nowhere to win the first fall. As the two busted out the heavy artillery, Twist dropped KaSt with a full nelson slam and then followed up with the Leap Of Faith splash off the top to even the score. During the deciding fall, Kevin X made his way out to ringside to observe the proceedings...a sequence of finisher counters ended with referee Patrick Smalls getting knocked down by Twist. Kevin X quickly pounced, dropping KaSt to the mat with the Pavement and then superkicking Twist for good measure! Kevin dragged Twist on top of KaSt and left the ring as the dazed referee made the three-count, marking an unfortunate end to an otherwise great matchup!

The final match of the evening was Dingo vs. Billy McNeil vs. "The New F'n Show" Jerry Lynn for the Light Heavyweight Title! The matchup certainly lived up to the hype as the action was non-stop and all over the ring(and sometimes outside of the ring!). Lynn broke up a pin after a Dingo Driver on McNeil, then McNeil broke up a pin after a TKO by Lynn on Dingo. Lynn appeared to have the match won after hitting his signature cradle piledriver on McNeil, but Dingo broke up the pin. Dingo signalled that he was going for the moonsault onto both fallen opponents, but Jynn caught him on the top rope and delivered a released German suplex off the top...landing Dingo on top of McNeil! The referee made the three-count as Dingo was on top of McNeil, leading to Dingo retaining the Light Heavyweight Title! All three man celebrated a great matchup to close out the show in Overland!

NOTE: The GCW setup outside the Rams game this weekend has been postponed until mid-October(the 9th, I think)...I think it's because of the rainy weather being forecast for Sunday.

Other upcoming shows: GCW returns to Overland on 10/21 and returns to the armory in Cape Girardeau on 10/29...of course, don't forget about WrestleFest tomorrow night with Kory Twist vs. Jerry Lynn 2/3 falls and Kevin X vs. OuTtKaSt in TLC 2!

Results from Saturday night in Cape:

Jackal d. European Legend Pierre with the knee-to-the-back-of-the-head Rocker Dropper variation that I don't have a name for yet(send all contributions via e-mail).

Cameron Cage d. Cabal by hitting him with a chain in mid-back suplex and falling on top for the pin.

Trent Stone d. Gary J with the Stone Crush.

Jynx & Steven Kennedy d. Nightmare Nick Tyson & Michael Serious when Kennedy pinned Serious after a powerbomb out of the corner and putting his feet on the ropes for leverage.

Sean Vincent & Rebecca Raze d. D.N.S.(w/ Sadie Blaze) when Raze pinned Melvin Talent after a cross-body off the top while Melvin was on Vincent's shoulders.

Dingo retained the Light Heavyweight Title in a triple threat match involving Billy McNeil and Dan Walsh, pinning McNeil after the Dingo Driver.

OuTtKaSt d. Kevin X in a tables, ladders, and chairs match after a splash from near the top of a 15-foot ladder. The match initially ended in a double pin when KaSt gave Kevin a Russian legsweep off the huge ladder to send them both through two stacked tables, but Big Bad Ben ordered a restart.

Kory Twist vs. Jerry Lynn was interrupted by Cameron Cage, who demanded a title shot by virtue of his #1 contenders match win last night in Overland. Ben came out and, after conferring with Twist and Lynn, made the match a triple threat match...but said that if Cage didn't win, he wouldn't get another title shot.

Cameron Cage won the triple threat match to become the NEW GCW Heavyweight Champion, kneeling down on an attempted sunset flip out of the corner by Twist and holding the ropes for leverage to score the pin. He paid the price for his tainted victory, as he was subjected to a Fate Factor by Twist, a cradle piledriver by Lynn, and even a chokeslam by Ben after the match. Cage was left laying in the ring as the event ended...but the fact remains that Cameron Cage is the new GCW Heavyweight Champion!

BUMP to post the schedule for the rest of 2005:

As posted on www.gatewaywrestling.com:

-Friday 10/21 in Overland, MO

Cameron Cage vs. Kevin X - Heavyweight Title

Nightmare Nick Tyson & Michael Serious vs. Jynx & Steven Kennedy - Tag Team Title Tournament Quarterfinal

Dingo & OuTtKaSt vs. Trent Stone & Dan Walsh - Tag Team Title Tournament Quarterfinal

Big Bad Ben vs. Cabal

Billy McNeil vs. Jackal vs. Pierre Abernathy

Rebecca Raze vs. Gary J

Sean Vincent vs. Payday Patterson

Mason Hunter vs. Melvin Talent

Appearing: Michael Strider

-Saturday 10/29 in Cape Girardeau, MO

Cameron Cage vs. Big Bad Ben - Heavyweight Title Street Fight

Sean Vincent & Rebecca Raze vs. Jackal & Gary J - Tag Team Title Tournament Quarterfinal

D.N.S. vs. The Super Castaldis - Tag Team Title Tournament Quarterfinal

Kevin X vs. Pierre Abernathy

-Saturday 11/12 in Mt. Vernon, IL

-Friday 11/18 in Overland, MO

Winner of D.N.S. vs. Castaldis vs. Winner Of Dingo/OuTtKaSt vs. Stone/Walsh - Tag Team Title Touranment Semifinal

-Saturday 11/19 in Cape Girardeau, MO

Winner of Tyson/Serious vs. Jynx/Kennedy vs. Winner Of Vincent/Raze vs. Jackal/Gary J - Tag Team Title Tournament Semifinal

-Saturday 12/10 in Mt. Vernon, IL

-Friday 12/16 in Overland, MO

Tag Team Title Tournament Finals

-Patrick

Q'N'D GCW results from last Friday in Overland:

-Gary J d. Rebecca Raze via frog splash. Kind of a preview for next weekend's tag title tournament match with Gary and Jackal against Raze and Sean Vincent.

-Jackal won a three-way match with Billy McNeil and European Legend Pierre Abernathy, pinning McNeil after a Killswitch #2(kickoff Tomakazi) off the turnbuckles.

-Big Bad Ben vs. Cabal never happened as GCW Champion Cameron Cage made his entrance, claiming to have attacked Ben backstage. He then attacked Cabal with brass knuckles.

-Pretty Arrogant(Jynx & Spoiled Steven Kennedy) d. Nightmare Nick Tyson & Michael Serious in a tag title tournament match; Jynx was the legal man along with Tyson, but Kennedy came in with a low blow on Tyson, hit his Assassination finisher, and got the pin(Jynx and Kennedy recently started wearing identical ring outfits, thus making "switcheroos" more possible).

-Sean Vincent d. Payday Patterson after a Death Valley Driver("Manitoba Death Driver").

-A returning Chaz Wesson answered an open challenge by Michael Strider. Strider tried to work on the previously-broken hand of Wesson, but Chaz won with a Pedigree out of nowhere.

-Trent Stone & "New Deal" Dan Walsh beat Light Heavyweight Champion Dingo and OuTtKaSt in another tag title tournament match when Walsh reversed a whip by KaSt into a spear by Stone for the pin.

-Cameron Cage retained his title against Kevin X in the main event. The referee was knocked down and Cage brought out the knucks, but Kevin X superkicked him and used the knucks himself. The ref counted the pin, gave Kevin the belt, and raised his hand, but saw the knucks on that hand and reversed his decision. Post-match mike work set up a street fight between the two for next month's Overland show.

Upcoming shows:

Saturday 10/29 in Cape Girardeau

-Cameron Cage vs. Big Bad Ben street fight for the Heavyweight Title

-Dingo vs. Nightmare Nick Tyson submission match for the Light Heavyweight Title

-Sean Vincent & Rebecca Raze vs. Jackal & Gary J in a tag title tournament match

-D.N.S. vs. The Super Castaldis in a tag title tournament match

-Chaz Wesson vs. OuTtKast

-Kevin X vs. European Legend Pierre

Saturday 11/12 in Mt. Vernon, IL

Friday 11/19 in Overland, MO

-Cameron Cage vs. Kevin X street fight for the Heavyweight Title

-Trent Stone & Dan Walsh vs. D.N.S. or The Super Castaldis - tag title tournament match

Saturday 11/20 in Cape Girardeau, MO

-Pretty Arrogant vs. Sean Vincent & Rebecca Raze or Jackal & Gary J - tag title tournament match

Saturday 12/10 in Mt. Vernon, IL

Friday 12/16 in Overland, MO

-Tag Title Tournament Finals

-Patrick

Credit to Dr. Emilio Lazardo on

www.gatewaywrestling.com:

Cabal defeated Jynx by submission to the Wookie Claw.

Jynx was reluctant to get within reach of the

lumbering mountain of Cabal and with good reason.

Cabal battered Jynx,who was without Steven Kennedy for

the evening. Jynx did briefly gain the advantage by

targeting Cabal's leg. But as he came off the top rope

with a double axe- handle, Jynx was trapped in the

claw and tapped out.

1st round tag tournament match: D.N.S. defeats the

Super Castaldis to advance.

D.N.S. were so confidant in their ability to beat the

winless Castaldis that they gave manager Sadie Blaze

the night off . Practically from the moment he left

ringside, the Castaldis dominated Jimmy Charisma with

some good teamwork and had D.N.S. on the verge of

being eliminated a few times. Blaze returned to

ringside and D.N.S. took over and finally pulled out

the win.

Apparently, Pierre Abernathy's opponent, Kevin X, did

not make it to Cape. Left without a match, he came out

with a microphone and was almost immediately drowned

out by chants of "USA,USA". Pierre threatened to leave

if the chants continued and for what may have been the

first time in wrestling history.......the person

actually delivered on that threat and Pierre left the

building.

Trent Stone defeated Michael Serious with the Stone

Crush

Would Stone's power prevail or would Serious'

quickness and techincal advantage give him the edge?

Serious was able to offset Stone's strength for a

while and even countered an attempted Stone Crush into

a Serious Slam attempt. But Stone blocked that and hit

a second attempt for the win.

Intermission

1st round tag tournament match: Sean Vincent and

Rebecca Raze defeat Jackal and Gary J to advance.

What started off as a seemingly friendly, competitive

match changed a bit as Jackal and Gary J dominated

Raze for a good portion of the match. Becoming

frustrated with their inability to put her away, their

tactics became rougher. Raze was finally able to tag

Vincent in and he cleaned house sending both Jackal

and J to the floor.As all three were on the floor,

Rebecca dove off the top rope onto them. They rolled

Gary back in, set him up on Vincent's shoulders and

Raze hit him with a flying crossbodyblock for the pin.

Chaz Wesson vs OuTtKaSt went to a no contest (I think)

Sindy returned to the corner of Wesson tonight. A

completely scientific match. Wesson still favored his

recently healed hand a bit which for some reason, Kast

didn't seem to go after it like Michael Strider did in

Overland. Neither man had a lengthy advantage during

the match until D.N.S. and Sadie Blaze came out and

attacked OuTtKaSt leaving him prone for a pinfall

attempt by Wesson. Sadie entered the ring and told

Chaz they had a deal and to pin Kast. Chaz seemed to

look puzzled at this statement. He didn't have long to

take this all in before Sindy crouched down and

low-blowed Chaz from behind. Sindy told Wesson he had

lost his edge and hadn't really been hurt and fired

him. D.N.S. and Blaze attacked Chaz and set him up for

Blaze to batter him with a sledgehammer. Big Bad Ben

ran out to make the save for Wesson.

Ben confronted Sadie about Sadie claiming it was Ben's

fault that he had to retire as an active wrestler so

soon. Ben responded that that was Blaze's own choice

to wrestle and risk injury.

GCW Lightheavyweight title: Dingo defeats Nick Tyson

in a "submission only" match.

Both men looked focused trading holds early on.

Despite the stipulations of the match, they eventually

ended up on the outside where Tyson had Dingo locked

in a hold while Dingo was under the ring. Tyson had

his sights set on Dingo's neck and almost made the

champ submit a couple of different times. Dingo fought

back and hooked Tyson his version of cattle mutilation

and Nightmare Nick tapped out.

GCW title match:Cameron Cage pinned Big Bad Ben to

retain the title in a streetfight.

Cage came out dressed for a brawl but Ben rushed the

ring and caned Cage. Ben dominated Cage save for a

brief bit of offense by Cameron. Ben seemed ready to

put Cage away and regain the GCW title but Sadie Blaze

and D.N.S. hit the ring and Ben fell to the numbers

and a baseball bat and was easy prey for the pin.

As Cage and his cohorts celebrated, Ben recovered and

sent them from the ring. Blaze got on the microphone

and contended that he was the one who started GCW and

it was his promotion....indicating the battle between

Big Bad Ben and Sadie Blaze's group was just

beginning.....

-----

Next show is Saturday 11/12 in Mt. Vernon, IL.

Mt. Vernon results from last Saturday:

-Jackal d. OuTtKaSt after Cameron Cage caused a distraction.

-Rebecca Raze d. Super Castaldi. Post-match Jimmy Charisma and Sadie Blaze attacked Raze with help from Castaldi, who turned out to be Melvin Talent under the mask.

-Jimmy Charisma(w/ Sadie & Melvin) d. Sean Vincent.

-Dan Walsh d. Jynx.

-Kevin X d. Trent Stone after a restart(the match initially ended in a time-limit draw).

-Dingo d. Steven Kennedy to retain the Light Heavyweight Title.

-Chaz Wesson d. Heavyweight Champion Cameron Cage by DQ.

-----

Preview for Overland this Friday:

GCW HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE STREET FIGHT

CAMERON CAGE© W/ SINDY

VS.

KEVIN X

Last month Cage used some underhanded tactics to escape with his title, but this month everything is legal...just the way Kevin X likes it!

TAG TEAM TITLE TOURNAMENT SEMIFINAL

SEAN VINCENT & REBECCA RAZE

VS.

PRETTY ARROGANT(JYNX & SPOILED STEVEN KENNEDY)

Last month Pretty Arrogant defeated Nightmare Nick Tyson & Michael Serious to advance in the tournament, but will their Overland luck hold out against Vincent and Raze?

LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE

DINGO©

VS.

JACKAL

Jackal emerged victorious in a hard-fought three-way match last month with Billy McNeil and Pierre Abernathy, leading to GCW matchmakers granting him this championship opportunity. Jackal gave Dingo a tough fight in a recent title match in Cape Girardeau...will he be able to capture the gold this Friday?

BIG BAD BEN & CABAL

VS.

D.N.S. W/ SADIE BLAZE

The feud has reached a boiling point between these men...D.N.S. has delivered several beatdowns on the big masked man in the past and the history between Ben and Sadie is well-documented(especially by Sadie himself!). D.N.S. are two wins away from a tag title tournament victory, but will they be in any shape to compete after facing the largest tag team in GCW history?

Also on the card for this Friday night in Overland...

"NEW DEAL" DAN WALSH VS. NIGHTMARE NICK TYSON

TRENT STONE VS. "EUROPEAN LEGEND" PIERRE ABERNATHY

GARY J VS. SUPER CASTALDI

Tell a friend, call a friend, tell a friend to call a friend...GCW is back in Overland this Friday night!

-Patrick

Results from "Turkey & Tag Teams, Oh My" in Overland last night:

Trent Stone vs. "European Legend" Pierre Abernathy: Pierre got in a surprising amount of offense focused on the neck of Stone, but Stone was able to turn the tide and gain the victory after a massive spear.

Gary J vs. Super Castaldi: Castaldi was somehow able to keep Gary J on the defensive for a good portion of the matchup, but Gary was able to drop him to the mat with a superplex, then follow up with the frog splash(RIP Eddy) to get the three-count.

Big Bad Ben & Cabal vs. D.N.S. never even got started; Ben came out and demanded that Sadie Blaze confront him face-to-face. Ben said that he couldn't find Cabal anywhere, insinuating that D.N.S. had attacked him before the match could even take place. As Ben was finally about to get his hands on Sadie, D.N.S. jumped him from behind. Ben was left laying after a knockout shot with the infamous briefcase and D.N.S. handcuffed Ben to the ropes to continue the beatdown. Finally, Cabal(with a broken pair of handcuffs dangling from his wrist) ran out to make the save, but fell victim to a kendo stick shot from Blaze when the numbers game overwhelmed him. The injured Shorty Biggs(who was ring announcer for the evening) tried to get involved but couldn't do much while still hampered by his bad knee. D.N.S. and Blaze finally took their leave, but Ben vowed revenge as he was helped to the back!

"New Deal" Dan Walsh vs. Nightmare Nick Tyson: Both men traded high-impact offense, with Tyson showing a more aggressive streak than we have seen in the past in GCW. Tyson fought out of a Dan-Tastic attempt and scored the upset win after a cradle DDT.

Sean Vincent & Rebecca Raze vs. Pretty Arrogant: This was a semifinal matchup in the tag team title tournament and Pretty Arrogant seemed to be functioning on all cylinders on this night, cutting off Raze from her partner for most of the match. Finally Vincent tagged in and cleaned house, but was cut off quickly by Jynx and Steven Kennedy. Kennedy held Vincent as Jynx came off the ropes, but Vincent moved out of the way and Jynx hit his own partner! Vincent rolled up Jynx and locked him in a Boston crab, with Raze connecting with a legdrop off the top rope to the back of Jynx's head! That combination of moves was enough for Vincent to pin Jynx for the three-count, sending himself and Rebecca Raze to the tournament finals!

The story didn't end there...Kennedy was angry with his partner and blamed him for the loss. Jynx tried to explain himself, but Kennedy would hear none of it, planting Jynx with a DDT! Kennedy followed up with the Magic Bullet(a Lionsault to the back of a bent-over Jynx) before walking away from his now-former tag team partner. Upon recovering from the attack, a frustrated Jynx stormed out the side door of the building!

Dingo vs. Jackal for the Light Heavyweight Title: Jackal had been on a roll leading up to this matchup and both men brought the heavy artillery on this night. Jackal seemed to be close to capturing the gold on a number of occasions, but the Dingo Driver made the difference in the end as Dingo once again retained the championship!

Cameron Cage(w/ Sindy) vs. Kevin X in a St. Louis Street Fight for the Heavyweight Title: It didn't take long for this matchup to get out of control, as both guys used whatever wasn't nailed down in the ringside area. Cage was busted open after taking some serious shots to the head on the outside. Kevin X hit a slingshot somersault senton, dedicating the move to Eddy, and he later utilized the "Three Amigos" chain of suplexes. However, Sindy's interference prevented him from landing what may have been a frog splash attempt. Cage tried to use Kevin's own Pavement maneuver on him, but Kevin reversed it into his own move, dropping Cage face-first onto a steel chair! Kevin X had the match won, but Sindy distracted the referee to prevent the three-count from taking place. As Kevin X prepared to put the finishing touches on the champion, D.N.S. and Sadie Blaze hit the ring to attack the challenger! With no disqualifications in this style of match, Kevin X did his belt to fight off the attack, but the odds were too much on this occasion. D.N.S. hit the Royale With Cheese on Kevin X and Cage followed up by hanging Kevin's feet on the top rope before planting him with a hanging DDT for the three-count. Once again the numbers game led to Cameron Cage retaining his title...and for the second time in recent weeks D.N.S. and Sadie Blaze have been fighting on the same side as the champion Cameron Cage. Is there more to this alliance than meets the eye?

Unfortunately I've been working Saturdays lately so I wasn't able to make it to the most recent Cape and Mt. Vernon shows...so I couldn't give my first-hand opinion at the moment, but I'll be sure to pick up the videos. (BTW, GCW home videos are now on DVD, with expert commentary provided by Travis Cook and some new idiot named Patrick. :-D)

Anywho, your lineups for December:

Saturday 12/10 in Mt. Vernon:

-Cameron Cage vs. OuTtKast for the Heavyweight Title

-Dingo vs. Gary J(ay) for the Light Heavyweight Title

-Trent Stone & Dan Walsh vs. D.N.S., tag tourney semifinal

-Chaz Wesson vs. European Legend Pierre Abernathy

-Kevin X vs. Nightmare Nick Tyson

-Sean Vincent vs. Michael Serious

-Rebecca Raze vs. Jackal

Friday 12/16 in Overland:

-Cameron Cage vs. Dingo, champion vs. champion for the Heavyweight Title

-Sean Vincent & Rebecca Raze vs. Winner Of Stone/Walsh-D.N.S. Match - Tag Team Title Tournament Finals

-Nightmare Nick Tyson vs. Jackal

-Cabal & Gary J(ay) vs. Steven Kennedy & Partner TBA

-In action: Kevin X, Pierre Abernathy, Whoever Doesn't Win The Mt. Vernon Semifinal

Saturday 12/17 in Cape:

-Cameron Cage vs. Chaz Wesson - Heavyweight Title

-Dingo vs. Trent Stone

-Dan Walsh vs. Michael Serious

-Steven Kennedy vs. Jackal

-Patrick

I think they're all on DVD now, but currently only the more recent stuff is available.

-----

December preview I wrote for the GCW website:

First off, the tag team title tournament continues a week from Saturday(12/10) at the YMCA in Mt. Vernon, Illinois with Trent Stone and Dan Walsh taking on D.N.S. It seems like D.N.S. are overlooking Stone and Walsh and already focusing on their potential match with Sean Vincent and Rebecca Raze in the finals. If they don't pay attention to the opponents in front of them, they may not even make it to the tournament finals.

Also, Cameron Cage's pre-emptive strike tactics backfired on him as they merely gave OuTtKaSt some added motivation to relieve him of the Heavyweight Title next week in Mt. Vernon. Can KaSt be stopped in his quest for the gold?

Also scheduled for Mt. Vernon:

-Dingo defends the Light Heavyweight Title against Gary Jay

-Mt. Vernon's own Chaz Wesson faces Kevin X in a battle of former champions

-The other tag tourney finalists will be in singles action as Rebecca Raze takes on Jackal and Sean Vincent faces former rival Michael Serious

-----

GCW will present Challenge Of Champions IV in Overland on Friday 12/16; if Cage and Dingo can make it out of Mt. Vernon with their belts intact, they'll go head-to-head with the Heavyweight Title belt up for grabs. Dingo has been one of the few men to hold both the Heavyweight and Light Heavyweight Titles...will he be holding both belts high in Overland?

Finally, GCW will crown its first Tag Team Champions at the Wild Acres Gym on the 16th, but who will walk out with the gold? Will it be the former enemies turned allies Sean Vincent and Rebecca Raze? Will it be the self-proclaimed "owners" of the tag team division, D.N.S.? Or will it be the powerhouse duo of Trent Stone and Dan Walsh? The only way to find out is to be there on Friday the 16th!

No matter who makes it to the finals of the tag team title tournament, the members of the other semifinal team will be in action in Overland...but I doubt they'll be in a very good mood.

Also on the card:

-Nightmare Nick Tyson picked up a huge win last month over Dan Walsh...can he continue his run of success when he faces Jackal?

-Steven Kennedy has signed for a tag team matchup against Cabal and Gary Jay...but after the breakup of Pretty Arrogant last month, who will his partner be?

-Kevin X will be in action and will probably be looking to beat SOMEBODY up after getting screwed over in his Heavyweight Title match last month...

-The self-proclaimed European Legend Pierre Abernathy will be competing as well!

Topping off the year 2005, GCW makes its final stop of the year in Cape Girardeau at the Armory on Saturday 12/17. Last month D.N.S. and Sadie Blaze stuck their noses into Chaz Wesson's business, then proceeded to help Cameron Cage retain his title against Big Bad Ben in the main event street fight. Then Cage got himself blatantly disqualified to save his title in a match against Chaz in Mt. Vernon. Belt or no belt, he'll have an extremely ticked-off Old School Warrior waiting for him in Cape Girardeau as he'll have to step into the ring with Wesson once again!

More of the card will be clarified in the upcoming weeks...as it stands right now, here are a few more matches on tap for Cape:

-It won't be for the Light Heavyweight Title, but Dingo will be squaring off with the powerhouse Trent Stone. The two crossed paths recently within the Tag Team Title tournament; while Stone's team came out on top in that encounter, Dingo wanted a chance to prove who was the better man in one-on-one competition.

-Two men who tangled within the critically-acclaimed Pride Of St. Peters match will meet one-on-one as former Light Heavyweight Champion Dan Walsh faces Michael Serious.

-Steven Kennedy seems to make enemies wherever he goes and whenever he opens his mouth...and he'll face Jackal on the 17th in Cape Girardeau!

It's been a great 2005 and GCW is ready to cap it off with a bang...see you at the matches!

-Patrick

Are all the videos now DVD, or do you have to specify?

I get the feeling that they are going to be focusing on 2005 stuff and later for the dvds. They did release some old TV compilations from , I guess, 2000 or 2001 but everything else has been from this year. Maybe when they get caught up with the 2005 stuff, they'll go back and start releasing some older shows like the RVD show.

Q'N'D results from Mt. Vernon last Saturday:

-Jackal d. Rebecca Raze.

-Cabal d. Pierre Abernathy & Avan Petrie in a handicap match.

-Sean Vincent vs. Michael Serious ended in a no-contest (I believe due to D.N.S. interference)

-Chaz Wesson d. Kevin X.

-D.N.S. advanced to the tag tournament finals by defeating Trent Stone and Michael Serious(substituting for the absent Dan Walsh).

-Dingo d. Gary Jay to retain the Light Heavyweight Title.

-Cameron Cage d. OuTtKaSt to retain the Heavyweight Title.

Overland this Friday:

-Cage vs. Dingo champion vs. champion for the Heavyweight Title

-Vincent & Raze vs. D.N.S. to crown the first ever GCW Tag Team Champions

-Trent Stone vs. Kevin X to decide the next contender to the Heavyweight Title

-Nightmare Nick Tyson vs. Jackal to decide the next contender to the Light Heavyweight Title

-Dan Walsh vs. Pierre Abernathy

-In action: Cabal, Gary Jay, Steven Kennedy

-Patrick

Are all the videos now DVD, or do you have to specify?

I get the feeling that they are going to be focusing on 2005 stuff and later for the dvds. They did release some old TV compilations from , I guess, 2000 or 2001 but everything else has been from this year. Maybe when they get caught up with the 2005 stuff, they'll go back and start releasing some older shows like the RVD show.

killer

Results from Overland:

Jackal defeated Nightmare Nick Tyson with the Killswitch #2 in the opening matchup.

Cameron Cage, accompanied by Sindy, made his way to the ring and challenged Dingo to put his Light Heavyweight Title on the line in the main event. Dingo accepted on two conditions: No-DQ and falls-count-anywhere!

Spoiled Steven Kennedy and his new tag team partner K.C. Karrington made a successful debut, defeating Cabal and Gary Jay when Kennedy pinned Gary Jay after the Magic Bullet.

"New Deal" Dan Walsh won a triple threat match involving Michael Serious and "European Legend" Pierre Abernathy(accompanied by Evan Petrie), pinning Serious after hitting the Dantastic.

Trent Stone notched an impressive victory over Kevin X after a hard-fought battle, reversing a Pavement attempt into a Pavement of his own. Stone offered a handshake post-match and Kevin X accepted the gesture, but then delivered a superkick to his opponent.

OuTtKaSt scored an upset victory over Chaz Wesson, fighting out of a Pedigree attempt and hitting the Case Study for the win.

Sean Vincent & Rebecca Raze vs. D.N.S. w/ Sadie Blaze in the Tag Team Title tournament finals: After a 20-minute battle, Jimmy Charisma attempted to bring the briefcase into the ring but it was confiscated by the referee. Raze attempted a rolling reverse cradle on Charisma, but was kicked off right into a briefcase shot to the head from Sadie Blaze. Charisma made the cover for the pin and D.N.S. had won the Tag Team Titles...

...or not. Big Bad Ben, accompanied by several wrestlers from the locker room, said it wasn't going to happen that way. Trent Stone cut off Blaze's attempt to escape and brought him to Ben, who handcuffed himself to Blaze and ordered the match restarted! Vincent and Raze hit an offensive flurry on Charisma and Melvin Talent, but the referee was knocked down in the chaos. Vincent dropped Charisma with a Death Valley Driver, then hooked Charisma in a Boston crab as Raze hit a legdrop off the top rope! Raze covered Charisma and Ben, while restraining Sadie Blaze, grabbed the hand of the fallen referee to slap the mat 1-2-3! Your first GCW Tag Team Champions: Sean Vincent and Rebecca Raze!

Cameron Cage w/ Sindy vs. Dingo, falls-count-anywhere, title vs. title: It was an anything-goes brawl as the two fought in and out of the ring and even briefly over the guardrail! Dingo pulled off a turnbuckle pad, but Cage was able to drop Dingo face-first onto the exposed steel and pin him with feet on the ropes! Incredibly, Cameron Cage walked out of Overland with both the Heavyweight and Light Heavyweight Championship belts!

-Patrick

damn. GCW has a show at Flo Valley (where I go to school now) and I can't make the show that night. *strangling motions @ scheduling* grrrrr!

Lineups for January, including JERRY LYNN~!:

Friday January 13th

Florissant Valley Community College

3400 Pershall Rd.

Ferguson, MO (just outside of St. Louis)

Doors open at 7 PM, belltime at 8 PM

Cameron Cage© (w/ Sindy)

vs.

Kevin X

Trent Stone

vs.

Dingo

GCW TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH

First defense of the belts!

Sean Vincent & Rebecca Raze©

vs.

Spoiled Steven Kennedy & K.C. Karrington

Jackal & Gary Jay

vs.

Nightmare Nick Tyson & Michael Serious

"New Deal" Dan Walsh

vs.

"European Legend" Pierre Abernathy

Cabal

vs.

Evan Petrie

OuTtKaSt

vs.

Jimmy Charisma of D.N.S.

-----

Saturday January 14th

National Guard Armory

2727 Independence Rd.

Cape Girardeau, MO

Doors open at 6 PM, belltime at 7 PM

Cameron Cage© (w/ Sindy)

vs.

Trent Stone

GCW TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH

vs.

Dingo

vs.

Michael Serious

OuTtKaSt

vs.

Jimmy Charisma of D.N.S.

Cabal & Gary Jay

vs.

"European Legend" Pierre Abernathy & Evan Petrie

-----

Friday January 20th (NEW VENUE!)

VFW Post 2184

6327 Lemay Ferry Rd.

Arnold, MO

Doors open at 7 PM, belltime at 8 PM

Jerry Lynn Returns To Gateway!

Cameron Cage© (w/ Sindy)

vs.

"The New F'N Show" Jerry Lynn

Dingo

vs.

Kevin X

GCW TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH

vs.

Jackal

vs.

-----

Saturday, January 21st

YMCA

1700 Oakland Ave.

Mt. Vernon, IL

Doors open at 6 PM, belltime at 7 PM

Jerry Lynn Challenges For The Belt!

Cameron Cage© (w/ Sindy)

vs.

"The New F'N Show" Jerry Lynn

Chaz Wesson & Dingo

vs.

Trent Stone & "New Deal" Dan Walsh

GCW TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH

vs.

Cabal

vs.

Evan Petrie

OuTtKaSt

vs.

Jackal

vs.

Michael Serious

-Patrick

Results from Flo Valley:

The ring announcer for the night was Shorty Biggs and the referee for all matches was Travis Cook.

"New Deal" Dan Walsh vs. "European Legend" Pierre Abernathy(w/ Evan Petrie): After engineering a series of head-to-crotch collisions between his adversaries, Walsh picked up the win with the Dantastic.

Cabal vs. Evan Petrie: After Pierre's match, Petrie stayed in the ring and demanded that his opponent come out to face him. Petrie didn't fare too well against his much larger opponent and the Wookie won with the clawhold.

Jackal & Gary Jay vs. Nightmare Nick Tyson & Michael Serious: Tyson's more aggressive attitude came to the forefront in this match as he showed a clear lack of respect for both of his opponents. Jackal rallied against Serious, but Tyson jumped in the ring and leveled both Jackal and Gary Jay with superkicks. Serious capitalized with the Serious Slam on Jackal to get the win for his team. Post-match Tyson arrogantly kicked both of his fallen opponents out of the ring; Serious appeared to be uncertain about his partner's change in attitude.

OuTtKaSt vs. Jimmy Charisma(w/ Melvin Talent): Talent came out with his arm in a sling, apparently the result of an injury in last month's Tag Title Tournament finals. Jimmy Charisma insisted that Sadie Blaze is merely "on vacation" and not in a mental institution as previous rumored, though Blaze was conspicuous by his absence on this night. The momentum swung back and forth in this matchup, but Talent's interference turned the tide in favor of his D.N.S. colleague. KaSt retaliated by hitting both D.N.S. members with a corkscrew dive to the outside! KaSt hit the Case Study, but Talent distracted the referee as KaSt appeared to have the win. KaSt was distracted by Talent as well and Charisma brought a steel chair into the ring, nailing OuTtKaSt in the head. The referee turned around just in time to see Charisma cover KaSt and Jimmy C got the tainted victory.

Trent Stone vs. Dingo: The 2005 St. Louis Wrestler Of The Year had a tall order ahead of him in the form of the up-and-coming powerhouse of GCW. The match was evenly fought the whole way as the two battled both in and out of the ring. However, on this night Stone scored the huge victory, nearly taking Dingo out of his boots with his trademark spear! Stone followed up with the Stone Crush and notched the victory. Stone helped Dingo to his feet after the match and the two shook hands in a show of mutual respect.

Sean Vincent & Rebecca Raze vs. Spoiled Steven Kennedy & K.C. Karrington for the Tag Team Titles: In the building where Vincent heard cheers from the fans against Kennedy last April, the two were across the ring from each other again with gold on the line. Kennedy and Karrington looked very impressive against the new tag champs, but Vincent and Raze successfully defended their titles when Vincent pinned Kennedy after a Death Valley Driver.

Cameron Cage(w/ Sindy) vs. Kevin X for the Heavyweight Title: Cage was in his glory, carrying both the Heavyweight and Light Heavyweight Title belts to the ring. Kevin X was ready to reclaim the belt he once held and was frustrated over Cage's underhanded tactics in recent matches. Kevin X appeared to have the edge as he manhandled Cage with power moves, but Cage put a stop to it with a single-arm DDT. Cage focused his attack on the arm of Kevin X, but Kevin X made the comeback and reversed a Russian legsweep into the Pavement. However, Sindy distracted the referee as Kevin X appeared to have the belt won. Cage rolled to the outside to get a breather, and when Kevin X attempted to suplex him back in, Sindy hooked Kevin's leg. Kevin lost his balance and Cage fell on top for the pinfall as Sindy held down Kevin's leg out of the referee's line of sight! Cameron Cage once again retained the Heavyweight Title by the skin of his teeth...

-Patrick