TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
GCWPatrick

Gateway Championship Wrestling

Hello GCW Fans, Friends, and Foes.

I know it's been awhile since I've posted but summer vacations is over and now it's time to get back to work.

1st I would like to congratulate Jerry Lynn for becoming a daddy for the 2nd time Aug. 6, mom, dad and a new baby girl are all doing well. All of us at GCW wish the Lynn family the best and hope to see Jerry back in a GCW ring soon.

2nd I'd like to send out best wishes to Kory and Amy Twist they too are expecting another baby in the new year. Good luck and always remember your GCW family is always a call away.

3rd I'd like to congratulate Dingo for his recent win over AJ Styles, this is a match that I am trying hard to bring to GCW because our fans deserve this match. Many of you may not know how hard Dingo has worked for GCW inside and outside of the ring for GCW. He is truly the heart and soul of GCW and I wished I could of have gave him that match with Aj and I thank Joe Mcdonald for giving it to him. Opportunities like that only come once or twice in this business and Dingo made the best of it. I hope this opens the doors and he can follow in the steps of other GCW stars that have move on to greener pasture like Delirious, MsChif, and Matt. Once again congratulations I'm very proud of you and you did GCW proud.

Now I'd like to address some of the emails that I've received this summer.

No we're not closing down. All GCW fans know that we take some of June all of July and most of August off, there are way too many family events going on during the summer and it's best to take some down time, it also lets the men and women of GCW to spend some time with their families and heel up.

Due to the freak storm that turned off the lights around St. Louis and the sudden surge of gas prices I felt it was better to take all of August off so every one could get back on their feet.

Why don't I fire SADIE BLAZE? Well due to previous business dealings, I had to learn some things the hard way when it comes to management, what is always right, might not always be seen as legal.

For those that don't know after the MRW break up GCW was founded by Sadie Blaze, myself, and Mark the Money man. (He had all money and no commitment) when he left it was just Sadie and myself. Both of us had been burned by former business partners so when we started to run by ourselves we did it right with lawyers and stuff.

Long story short as long as GCW is running I can't fire Sadie and he can't fire me, If he wants to quit and I agree then it's all legal and vices versa with me.

For the most part all GCW fans should just ignore Sadie as I do, if I reply to every tool that thinks he is a wrestlers I would never get anything done for GCW. Even though I can't fire him I'm asking every one to just ignore him. I know Sadie if you just turn your back and let him rant he'll get bored and just quit then we would all be rid of him.

For the Tomster we're in talks right now about coming to East Prairie in Oct. and Nov. cross your fingers.

Well I know we've been gone for awhile but I promise that we're coning back bigger and better than ever in September I hope you're ready.

Big Ben

From the forum

Here are the upcoming events for the rest of the year as it stands right now:

CAPE 9/16

Cage vs. Stone - GCW Title

Jackal vs. Kennedy - Lt. Hvywt. Title

Vincent/Raze vs. Shorty/Outtkast - Tag Titles

Monterro vs. Charisma

Cabal vs. Karrington

Dingo in action

MEHLVILLE 9/23

Twist vs. Dingo - #1 Contenders Match

Vincent/Raze vs. Euros - Tag Titles

Jackal vs. Tyson - Lt. Hvywt. Title

Shorty/Outtkast vs. DNS

Cabal vs. Castaldi

OVERLAND 9/29

Jackal vs. Karrington - Lt. Hvywt. Title

Gary vs. Tyson

MT. VERNON 9/30

Jackal vs. Raze - Lt. Hvywt. Title

Shorty vs. Dice

OVERLAND 10/27

MT. VERNON 10/28

CAPE 11/4

OVERLAND 11/17

MEHLVILLE 11/18

MT. VERNON 11/25

MEHLVILLE 12/8

MT. VERNON 12/9

OVERLAND 12/15

CAPE 12/16

GCW Mehlville Results

Gary Jay defeated Dorian Victor with the Shadows Over Hell-style elbowdrop off the top. Victor made a good accounting for himself, targeting the back of Gary Jay. However, Gary went aerial en route to victory.

Cabal beat Super Castaldi with the cobra clutch slam. After the match, Sadie Blaze came out holding a teddy bear, which for some reason caused Cabal to go bonkers and brutally assault Castaldi. Bryan Monterro tried to make the save, but DNS attacked him with the briefcase. Cabal left with Sadie and company...not sure what's up with that, but Blaze may have some new muscle on his side.

Evan Petrie defeated Sean Vincent with a rolling reverse cradle while holding the ropes and Pierre Abernathy's hands from the outside. The Euros reportedly attacked Rebecca Raze before the show and Vincent had challenged either of them to a singles match for the night. After the match, Vincent issued the challenge for a tag title match in Overland.

The Bumrush Brothers beat D.N.S.(w/ Sadie); the referee was tied up with Sadie and Monterro came out for some payback, hitting Jimmy Charisma with the briefcase. Shorty and KaSt hit a double-team Final Cut and KaSt got the pin.

Michael Strider & Mason Hunter defeated Steven Kennedy & K.C. Karrington(w/ Tiffany LaFane)...this was the result of an open challenge issued by the self-proclaimed "Ego Express". Chops were plentiful...if the cops need any fingerprints of Strider, they can probably get them off Kennedy's back. Mason pinned Karrington after an Oklahoma Stampede, but Strider and Hunter weren't done as they continued to dish out punishment after the match(and the referee took a chop too).

Cameron Cage(w/ Sindy) defeated Trent Stone to retain the Heavyweight Title. Cage worked on Stone's arm for most of the matchup, but Stone made the comeback, even surviving the use of a chain. Stone hit the spear and the Stone Crush, but Sindy distracted the ref from seeing a sure pinfall. As Stone confronted Sindy, Cage caught him from behind and used the chain to choke out Stone during a sleeperhold, leading to the "submission".

Dingo beat Kory Twist in the #1 contenders' match. The two exchanged near-falls toward the end and countered each other's signature moves, but Dingo was finally able to hit the Dingo Driver for the victory. After the match, Cage and Sindy made an appearance along with D.N.S., Sadie, and Cabal...the group beat down Dingo and Twist, but the fan favorite side of the locker room emptied to make the save and Big Bad Ben scared off Sadie.

Coming up on Friday in Overland...

GCW HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE

Cameron Cage©

vs.

Dingo

GCW TAG TEAM TITLES

Sean Vincent & Rebecca Raze©

vs.

The European Union (Pierre Abernathy & Evan Petrie)

Kory Twist

vs.

Spoiled Steven Kennedy

Bryan Monterro

vs.

Jimmy Charisma

Gary Jay

vs.

"Technical Messiah" Nick Tyson

-PB

http://www.gatewaywrestling.com/

http://www.tnaw.com/

You'd probably need to e-mail Ben or Evil Jim or someone else in management about that...

Here's Steven Kennedy telling everyone "remember, only you can prevent Michael Strider"...

gcwowgf4.jpg

Here's the full lineup for Overland:

-Cameron Cage vs. Dingo for the Heavyweight Title

-Sean Vincent & Rebecca Raze vs. The European Union for the Tag Team Titles

-Kory Twist vs. Steven Kennedy

-Trent Stone vs. Nick Tyson

-Bryan Monterro vs. Jimmy Charisma

-The Bumrush Brothers vs. Cabal & Melvin Talent

-Gary Jay vs. Dorian Victor

-K.C. Karrington vs. Super Castaldi

Early lineup for Mt. Vernon:

-Jackal vs. Rebecca Raze - Light Heavyweight Title

-Shorty Biggs vs. Dice

-Trent Stone vs. Steven Kennedy

-Sean Vincent vs. Evan Petrie

-K.C. Karrington vs. Dorian Victor

Early lineup for East Prairie:

-Fatal Four-Way Main Event for a title shot at the next East Prairie show...participants will be determined by four qualifying matches. The first three are:

-OuTtKaSt vs. Trent Stone

-Shorty Biggs vs. Nick Tyson

-Bryan Monterro vs. Melvin Talent

-Jackal vs. K.C. Karrington - Light Heavyweight Title

-Sean Vincent & Rebecca Raze vs. The European Union - Tag Team Titles (If the Euros win in Overland, this will be a tag title rematch for Vincent & Raze.)

-Cameron Cage vs. Dingo for the Heavyweight Title

-Sean Vincent & Rebecca Raze vs. The European Union for the Tag Team Titles

-Kory Twist vs. Steven Kennedy

-Trent Stone vs. Nick Tyson

-The Bumrush Brothers vs. Cabal & Melvin Talent

-K.C. Karrington vs. Super Castaldi

-Jackal vs. Rebecca Raze - Light Heavyweight Title

-Shorty Biggs vs. Dice

-Trent Stone vs. Steven Kennedy

-Sean Vincent vs. Evan Petrie

-K.C. Karrington vs. Dorian Victor

EP LINEUP, TOMSTER RETURNS TO A GCW SHOW!!!!!!!!!!

-Fatal Four-Way Main Event for a title shot at the next East Prairie show...participants will be determined by four qualifying matches. The first three are:

-OuTtKaSt vs. Trent Stone

-Shorty Biggs vs. Nick Tyson

-Bryan Monterro vs. Melvin Talent

-Jackal vs. K.C. Karrington - Light Heavyweight Title

-Sean Vincent & Rebecca Raze vs. The European Union - Tag Team Titles (If the Euros win in Overland, this will be a tag title rematch for Vincent & Raze.)