TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LucharesuFan619

Matt Hardy to debut at No Surrender?

From Matt's latest commentary on TheMattHardy.com:

I'm gonna take a vacation to Orlando on July 17th through the 19th, should be fun. I have so many great projects I'm working on--some wrestling related and some not.

July 17 is the date of No Surrender. Do you think that's when he'll debut?

From Matt's latest commentary on TheMattHardy.com:

I'm gonna take a vacation to Orlando on July 17th through the 19th, should be fun. I have so many great projects I'm working on--some wrestling related and some not.

July 17 is the date of No Surrender. Do you think that's when he'll debut?

This could be good news. I think it cant be a coincidence. As long as he doesnt get a mega push straight off the bat, I would like to see him.

That sounds like Hardy outright letting people know he's going to be a part of the TNA show without completely saying it officially yet.

Can TNA promote him post-June ppv that he will be coming in for the next ppv or do they have to hold off completely til July 11 to even use his name on TNA programming?

This could be good news. I think it cant be a coincidence. As long as he doesnt get a mega push straight off the bat, I would like to see him.

I too think its pretty much a done deal. He'll probably come out with Jeff and they'll get pushed to the top of the tag team scene (which is great, since TNA has never been fond of pushing a tag team not named AMW). I think the Nats need a good run with the titles before the Hardys win them, though. Matt has said that he'd do a Hardy Boyz reunion, but he'd rather keep doing singles work.

Personally, I think he should do BOTH. As part of a tag team, he can babysit Jeff, keeping him motivated, out of trouble, and from killing himself. But, Matt is a great singles competitor, and I'd love to see him in the main event against guys like Styles, Raven, Daniels, or Abyss. Matt could work tag matches on some nights, as well as singles matches in the main event. The fact that he does both make him an even stronger challenger.

Matt shouldn't get pushed to the top all at once (like winning the world title right out the gate), but he should definitely be treated like a star. He's a good gain for TNA: He's got starpower, national recognition, but more importantly (and rare), he can really go in the ring, and probably wouldn't mind putting others over... so basically, Matt's got everything that Jeff Jarrett THINKS he has.

I too think its pretty much a done deal. He'll probably come out with Jeff and they'll get pushed to the top of the tag team scene (which is great, since TNA has never been fond of pushing a tag team not named AMW). I think the Nats need a good run with the titles before the Hardys win them, though. Matt has said that he'd do a Hardy Boyz reunion, but he'd rather keep doing singles work.

Personally, I think he should do BOTH. As part of a tag team, he can babysit Jeff, keeping him motivated, out of trouble, and from killing himself. But, Matt is a great singles competitor, and I'd love to see him in the main event against guys like Styles, Raven, Daniels, or Abyss. Matt could work tag matches on some nights, as well as singles matches in the main event. The fact that he does both make him an even stronger challenger.

Matt shouldn't get pushed to the top all at once (like winning the world title right out the gate), but he should definitely be treated like a star. He's a good gain for TNA: He's got starpower, national recognition, but more importantly (and rare), he can really go in the ring, and probably wouldn't mind putting others over... so basically, Matt's got everything that Jeff Jarrett THINKS he has.

TNA would have a strong tag division with AMW, Naturals, NAO and Hardyz. Much more entertaining than the WWEs.

I think the better matches would be with Raven and Daniels. Daniels and Matt are very similar in weight class, being above Lightweight. If you watch Raven's Shoot Video, youll hear about the great programme he had in mind for him and Matt, before he was released from the WWE.

I first thought that you were saying that he should wrestle twice a night.

Hes a useful player to have around without a doubt. Most probably the hottest free agent on the current market.