TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tpww7

Greatest WWF stars of 80's DVD out

Does anybody know the sales figures for this set? I hope its successful enough to warrant a sequel...this thing is incredible, and they left out so many workers. Andre, Albano, Warrior, Rude, Roberts, Luger, Bockwinkle, Jimmy Hart, etc could all fill up another 3 discs.

That JYD bio was really cool too.

I guess I'm the only one that has no interest in the early WWF 80's. I would rather see WCCW, Mid-South, or NWA.

Walwart has great prices on WWE DVD's, when they have them. The Road Warriors DVD was going for $18, whereas it was going for $30 at Suncoast.

Judgement Day was going for like $14.

Does anybody know the sales figures for this set? I hope its successful enough to warrant a sequel...this thing is incredible, and they left out so many workers. Andre, Albano, Warrior, Rude, Roberts, Luger, Bockwinkle, Jimmy Hart, etc could all fill up another 3 discs.

That JYD bio was really cool too.

I guess I'm the only one that has no interest in the early WWF 80's. I would rather see WCCW, Mid-South, or NWA.

A sequel set could include more of those territories as well. Magnum TA, Freebirds, DiBiase/Williams, Nikita, Harley Race, Terry Funk, Von Erichs, etc.

Just saw it at Kmart for 19.95, damn and I got it at Best Buy two weeks ago for 27.95 DAMN DAMN DAMN thats the first WWE DVD I have seen at my K-Mart in a long time too.

They also had Tales From The Crypt Season 1 for 19.95 as well.