TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Phoenix Fury Legdrop

*MUSIC VIDEO* Quack's Best of the Best Journey

Guest BrokenWings

Shit, that looked like an Owen Driver in the first match.

I don't like the choice of song, but the transitions are very nice.

Guest BrokenWings

Ah, well, that makes sense in terms of the video, so I give you props for that as well. I still don't buy it as a wrestling theme, but to each their own.

I haven't seen much of his work, but I think he needs new attire, especially if he's looking to ever get off the indies. It screams bush league.

I liked the slingshot headbutt he used on Hero, as well as the crucifix counter of the spinout rock bottom (not sure of the official indy name of the move)

Also, what's the general IWC opinion on Super Dragon? I don't visit any other smark boards, so I haven't seen much in the way of discussion, but he's one of my favourites. He's just got this aura to him, which is why that kipup Quack did to leaning over SD in a taunting manner got a mini-markout from me. He's one of few indy wrestlers I feel have a certain mystique to them, and you get the feeling they're a legit badass. Moves like the curbstomp and double stomp help that out too.

The guy in Hero's ring gear that Quack fought in Round Two was Claudio Castagnoli, a Hero student and his lackie in CZW.

As for Supa D...some enjoy him. Others think that his antics are silly. I'm in between...I think it's funny when he tries to play "badass", but he's a pretty good wrestler.

Guest DeathBecomesYou

Great MV dude, I liked the beginning and the clips of the first two matches, even the music fits quite well. The only thing that I could criticise is the lack of emphasis on the victory in the finals itself, plus it would've been cool to see Hero cost him the TWGP too. But otherwise, very good.

BTW, any news on what's happening with the PCN relaunch?

The re-launch is Jay & Pat's business. I guess I'm still involved in the process, but I won't be writing for it. I got really bored with writing about wrestling...I find it more fun to just enjoy stuff. I've been writing some stuff on my own, but nothing related to wrestling at all.

Pat & Jay have been throwing around a bunch of ideas for the re-launch digest, and it should be good...once they actually type stuff out.