TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Epic Reine

Stupidest wrestler injury?

In relation to the hilarious "Weirdest Sports Injury" topic. What is the weirdest injury to ever happen to a pro wrestler?

For me, nothing beats Batista injuring himself when he fell over while running with his wife.

Kevin Nash tearing his quad by walking.

I know someone who twisted their ankle and did ligament damage from their foot/ankle rolling to the side, which he can't find a reason for because there was no uneven ground in his path. All HHH really did was step forward awkwardly to tear his quad.

Whever you call it 'stupid' or just 'innoccuous', depends on what's meant by stupid I guess. The only real 'stupid' one mentioned is Vince's second quad tear, because it was completely avoidable and only caused because he was too stupid and proud to not walk after the first.

Guest Mordecai's Cathedral

Bret Hart by getting out of the ring after he beat Hakushi.

His knee. He faked it though just to make Lawler believe he would have an advantage in their match later on that night at IYH. When Bret came back for his match with Jerry, he started walking fine with a big ass smile on his face right before he got in the ring.