TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Addy

Holly LOVES ME~!

Guest Vitamin X
I didn't know how to reply, so I asked on another forum and eventually decided on this:

Holly,

I'm out on holiday for the next few days, maybe longer, and I won't be home to take your call

I've been thinking a lot about you lately too since your e-mail and I'm getting excited to see you again. Maybe we could go out for a night, grab something to eat, and just talk. I miss that.

Anyway, it's been a while since I've seen you last and could really use a few more pictures, just to see your beautiful face, maybe a bit more.

Unless you actually are out on holiday for the next few days, you shouldn't have said that, man.

I'm a sucker for mistaken love. This could be awesome if you play it right. Stop asking for pics, or you'll fuck it up.

You should have told her that your phone number has changed and given her your number.

Because you two are "in love" you should try and see if she would exchange nude pics over the net. Take a picture of your cock and send it to her and pray that the real Adam Walker aint black (or white if your black)

Guest Thunderkiss65

It was probably some psycho gay dude who lured him in, then chloroformed him, took him home, and has been buttslamming him into oblivion this whole time. He's prob locked up in some dank basement hoping someone will rescue him before the dude pulls a 'Dahmer' on him and tries to drill holes in his head to make him a zombie love slave...... :throwup: