TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Use Your Illusion

Who raped the girl in Mole's sig?

I saw this topic on the main page and I remembered without opening it what it was about and about how old it was.

I am embarrassed for myself.

Sensei, far as I can tell, you're not a canuck, so how are you aware of Degrassi Junior High? Me, I watched it every day in 7th grade health class, except the one day that we had to watch a video about vaginas. I miss that show.

They used to show it on The-N, due to the popularity of the new Degrassi. Or maybe they still show it, I don't know. I had never seen it before a little more than a year ago.

P.S. I wish I had been able to watch Degrassi in 7th grade health. In 8th grade health class we got to watch an episode of 7th Heaven. It was an episode in which Lucy decides that she wants to start having sex in order to make herself more appealing to boys. I believe Christine "Al from Step by Step" Lakin made a guest appearance. Man do I miss those days!

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"

I'm going to tell my sister to start taping episodes for me, if it is in fact still on The N. Actually, we have the two seasons of Degrassi High on VHS (we're losers!), but not Jr. High. The high school years have their merits: Caitlin's creepy boyfriend Claude saying "let's paint anti-nucular slogans on [a laboratory?]'s walls!" and eventually

offing himself in the bathroom to Snake's lasting horror

, or Joey Jeremiah being demoted to special ed classes and getting in a fight with Dwayne, the AIDS kid. Ugh. What's wrong with me? I'm like an ersatz-Canadian Zack Malibu.

Anyway, watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua8k5O13OJY , and tell me it doesn't make you feel icky.