TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Use Your Illusion

Who raped the girl in Mole's sig?

Guest Robot Bastard

It's funny because it's about rape! That's so wacky it'll fit right in HD

I raped a girl once, but it was one of those rapes where she's passed out. And then I told her about it later and she didn't mind, but I still consider it rape. Because if I knew the future and she was going to mind, I would have done it anyway.

I raped a girl once, but it was one of those rapes where she's passed out. And then I told her about it later and she didn't mind, but I still consider it rape. Because if I knew the future and she was going to mind, I would have done it anyway.

No this wins thread, in a sad way though :(

Would you do it again? And does this feeling not bother you? serious questions of course.

I can't see the term 'remorse' being in Milky's vocab. No offense, you just come off as one of those dudes who just rolls with the punches and doesn't give a fuck, something I admire.

Milky's a good poster because you can never tell if he's really telling the truth or just bullshitting you.

Plus, he doesn't seem to care if you believe anything he says or not.

Is it just me or does Mole's friend look a bit like Stephanie Kaye from Degrassi High? I am right or am I right?

Edited by Sensei John Kreese

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"
Is it just me or does Mole's friend look a bit like Stephanie Kaye from Degrassi High? I am right or am I right?

Go all the way with Stephanie Kaye! This girl probably has better teeth.

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"

Sensei, far as I can tell, you're not a canuck, so how are you aware of Degrassi Junior High? Me, I watched it every day in 7th grade health class, except the one day that we had to watch a video about vaginas. I miss that show.