TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest *KNK*

OAO Vengeance Thread

If the human anatomy would allow such things Meltzer would allow himself to be fertilized with Angle and Michaels sperm, just so he has some of their dna swimming around in his body when he dies.

He has no credibility with any matches, especially after giving the 5 minute brawl with Raven and Terry Funk at Barely Legal over ***...the guy hands out snowflakes like an old man hands out candy on halloween.

Guest hasbeen

I love the way some let being "smart" get in the way of enjoying the matches and programs. I watch wrestling the way I watch movies. When watching Batman with kids last weekend, I wasn't wondering how much the star made, if the director and producer were feuding, what the "buy-rate" (box office) would be though I did check that out a day or two later. Many of you deprive yourself of lots of enjoyment while trying to prove to others, or yourselves, how knowledgeable you are. You know behind-the-scenes things the average fan doesn't. Good for you. Guess what? The average fan doesn't care.

Unique move there.

Cena powerbombed Jericho as Jericho superplexed Christian.

Not all that unique. Jericho/Xian/Benjamin did it after WrestleMania and I saw it happen at an indy show I went to today.

If ya'll are lucky me and Rudo will issue a special RudoCurry Industries Newsletter recapping the day. Wild and crazy stuff abounds.

I love the way some let being "smart" get in the way of enjoying the matches and programs. I watch wrestling the way I watch movies. When watching Batman with kids last weekend, I wasn't wondering how much the star made, if the director and producer were feuding, what the "buy-rate" (box office) would be though I did check that out a day or two later. Many of you deprive yourself of lots of enjoyment while trying to prove to others, or yourselves, how knowledgeable you are. You know behind-the-scenes things the average fan doesn't. Good for you. Guess what? The average fan doesn't care.

Guy's got a point...especially when paying 35$, its best to try to be a mark for 3 hours and get a lil enjoyment out of it.

Of course, on the otherside, the bookers have a responsibility to try to make the show at least somewhat worth the cost for everyone.

Guest *KNK*

What does any of the fucking backstage stuff have to do with the fact that the Shawn/Angle match was a completely underwealming match that followed the typical formula of a Angle and Shawn match.

It has nothing with being a Smark. The match just wasnt that good.

I enjoyed the last match and i hate 2/3 of those guys.

While I partially agree, it's mostly a matter of wanting a good match, just like you would want Batman to be a good movie. When you spend $35, you don't want to be disappointed with the show.

When the average fan starts coming to a website like this, be sure to let me know. Having matches insult common sense booking, normal logic, and/or my intelligence makes me dislike them. If you can watch a guy like Rey Mysterio get beat up for 20-30 minutes, and then pin someone twice his size after what amounts to a swinging kick to the face and sitting on his chest, more power to you. I just think it looks stupid.

Back on topic, that triple threat match was better than I expected, but way too short to mean anything. Looks like HHH got his way again, and that tonight's Main Event will be 10 minutes too long at the minimum.

What does any of the fucking backstage stuff have to do with the fact that the Shawn/Angle match was a completely underwealming match that followed the typical formula of a Angle and Shawn match.

Angle and Shawn are in their second match and they already have a formula? Wow...

Guest *KNK*

While I partially agree, it's mostly a matter of wanting a good match, just like you would want Batman to be a good movie. When you spend $35, you don't want to be disappointed with the show.

Maybe it's because I expect to see a certain quality with my $35 bucks. I don't care about the money. It's nothing but I ask for entertainment, I should get it. I choose to be entertained by good wrestling and the Angle/HBK match didn't deliver for ME.

If you loved it and want to toss out your snowflakes for it, then by all means do so.

I paid my money and I obtain the RIGHT to voice my displeasure.

Some people enjoy watching monkeys huck feces at each other. Just sayin'.

Guest *KNK*

Angle and Shawn are in their second match and they already have a formula? Wow...

You mis-read me. I meant themselfs individually have a formula.

Guest Arnold_OldSchool
Unique move there.

Cena powerbombed Jericho as Jericho superplexed Christian.

The X Division wants their spot back

Yeah, I know... I was being sarcastic.

There's so much negativity going on here with all of the analysis of "this sucks" and "that sucks" - there's got to be something that you're enjoying about it besides the ranting...

Maybe it's because I expect to see a certain quality with my $35 bucks. I don't care about the money. It's nothing but I ask for entertainment, I should get it. I choose to be entertained by good wrestling and the Angle/HBK match didn't deliver for ME.

But evidently..you KNEW before you ordered it that you wouldn't like it. And that it wouldnt be 35$ quantity. At least that's what I gathered from what you were saying bef ore it even started...

So if you know you're not gonna get that quality, there's no reason to expect that quality.

Guest *KNK*

Yeah, I know... I was being sarcastic.

There's so much negativity going on here with all of the analysis of "this sucks" and "that sucks" - there's got to be something that you're enjoying about it besides the ranting...

I enjoyed the Triple Threat match to an extent and i felt the Viscera/Godfather segment was cute.

Guest *KNK*

But evidently..you KNEW before you ordered it that you wouldn't like it. And that it would be 35$ quantity. At least that's what I gathered from what you were saying bef ore it even started...

So if you know you're not gonna get that quality, there's no reason to expect that quality.

Of course i was apprehensive about ordering this, as I was for ONS. ONS clearly delivered.

If you can deliver 3 weeks ago, Its not out of the question to do so again.

Guest hasbeen

If you loved it and want to toss out your snowflakes for it, then by all means do so.

Nobody said you didn't have the right. What might entertain you might entertain a crowd of 150 in some promotion where the talent is basically working for free, but probably not so much the average fan. If you hate the WWE that bad maybe you should quit watching completely and just go to indy shows. Not just you either. "This sucks," "Vince sucks," "HHH sucks", "Carlito pushed because of Carlos", on and on and on, just quit watching if it's that terrible for you.

Guest *KNK*

Nobody said you didn't have the right. What might entertain you might entertain a crowd of 150 in some promotion where the talent is basically working for free, but probably not so much the average fan. If you hate the WWE that bad maybe you should quit watching completely and just go to indy shows. Not just you either. "This sucks," "Vince sucks," "HHH sucks", "Carlito pushed because of Carlos", on and on and on, just quit watching if it's that terrible for you.

Point out to me where exactly i was saying those stereotypical smark attitudes.

You are basically using your dislike in the smark community and attaching me as the focal point of it, for merely displaying a displeasure in the product i just ordered.

They do deliver from time to time. I enjoyed Mania, ONS, Rumble but not this show.

Its you here completely and without reasoning, ATTACKING me because i simply am saying Im not pleased with this show.