TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ragingfear79

Smackdown VS Raw 2006

The counters do piss me off readily, but even more annoying than that is when people can duck underneath dropkicks or counter moves even when they're sitting there doubled over because they have zero stamina.

A lot of the counter animations are pissing me off. Seriously, the guy grabs my foot like I was going for a big boot when my guy was in mid-air doing a dropkick. HELLO?!

Yeah, I they've always had weird counter animations. I know I've had that happen in at least the last 2 Smackdown games...possibly even further back than that.

I like that they do the double countout thing when both stamina meters go down. That's pretty cool.

I'm waiting for someone to start a GM Mode diary ala EWR diaries...

Here's mine.

April

The game begins.

May

Joy Giovanni d. Steve Austin because I didn't play the match.

June

"Fan support" chart strongly resembles the shape of a penis.

July

I stop playing GM Mode out of frustration.

The blowoff of the Eddie Guerrero-Undertaker story arc and what's currently going on in the WWE...that's just tragic coincidence.

I rented the game.

PM me if interested in playing a game tomorrow (Thursday night) around 8 PM EST.

Be advised I haven't played the game much so I suck.

Well, I was a few seconds away from throwing away my controller at the screen after the Ladder Match with Eugene against Edge and Christian. I just couldn't keep both guys down long enough for me to grab the belts. The hanging off the belt animation just seemed to go on to the point that one of them would pop uip and pull me down. After going twenty minutes I just let them beat on Eugene and get the belts themselves.

Frustrating.

Fucking hell.

I just lost 800,000 viewers this week in GM Mode, even though all my feuds are getting thumbs up ratings, and my main event was a 6 man over-the-top Battle Royal between HBK, Flair, Batista, Big Show, Jericho, and Eddie Guerrero (all my top draws).

Fucking hell.

I just lost 800,000 viewers this week in GM Mode, even though all my feuds are getting thumbs up ratings, and my main event was a 6 man over-the-top Battle Royal between HBK, Flair, Batista, Big Show, Jericho, and Eddie Guerrero (all my top draws).

Uh, NBA Finals?

Fucking hell.

Did the other brand run a PPV this week? Because that would probably explain the huge dropoff.

If not....blame it on Halloween.

Fucking hell.

Did the other brand run a PPV this week? Because that would probably explain the huge dropoff.

If not....blame it on Halloween.

The other brand did run New Year's Revolution this week (although their ME wasn't even for the world title), but I've never had a drop off THAT big after a PPV. Even their TV show did better than mine.

Fortunately, I've still got No Way Out before Mania to pull my numbers up.

How can I use the Rumble to pull my numbers up, though?

Once you get thrown out, you're immediately allowed to control someone else in the ring. So this means you could either do the valiant thing and play as a guy from your brand to win the Rumble....or play as a guy from the opposite brand and allow yourself to be thrown out. Having a guy from your brand win on GM Mode isn't too difficult.

Edited by NY Untouchable

Once you get thrown out, you're immediately allowed to control someone else in the ring. So this means you could either do the valiant thing and play as a guy from your brand to win the Rumble....or play as a guy from the opposite brand and allow yourself to be thrown out. Having a guy from your brand win on GM Mode isn't too difficult.

Wait...you get to get your guy...even after you're thrown out...?

Genius!

I can't seem to find the falcon arrow anywhere in the game--is it still locked?

I did the 10 exhibition matches with a CAW, but I didn't unlock any legends but Andre.

i still cant beat the rising star challenges, cuz I cant do three spanks in a row, even if I use 2 controllers (though my 2nd controller is acting up for soem reason though I had only used it maybe 3 times before, now none of the dpad buttons work

I started a raw season as Cena, and got the legends tour first, then the eugene one(whoch would have made more sense with Lita obviously, then rumble one, I picked to have a triple threat match and won the #30 spot as a result , I then won the rumble, as when I came out there were only 3 guys left in Jericho,Kane and Taker. Now Im doing the stone cold as gm one and now were looking for the mole, Im scheduled to face Batista at wm for the world title-funny how the game updates for cena on raw but the world title is still on there, but thats time constaints

I have unlocked Bret and JYD as well as mankind.

Guest Prodigy
I can't seem to find the falcon arrow anywhere in the game--is it still locked?

I did the 10 exhibition matches with a CAW, but I didn't unlock any legends but Andre.

Unless it's under a different name, I think the move got cut.