TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MrRant

XBOX360 Screenshots

Huh, I clicked the link, let it pop up, switched back to my original window, and then forgot all about it. After closing my browser to go to bed I saw the first two pictures and was wondering when I clicked on a news link about some city.

Nice.

Guest ShootingStylesPress

I actually thought that was a real picture until I scrolled down and saw the other polygon part. Yowza.

Guest Vitamin X
The future of entertainment is here.

TV and movies can only go so far...but video games have yet to reach their peak.

I somewhat disagree... TV and movies will always find a new way to innovate their technology...

how far CAN video games get to before they "reach their peak"?? Neurosensors?

Guest BrokenWings

I'm speechless. I, too, thought it was a real building. Stunning.

If I wanted to see a real building, I'd go outside.

The real question, as far as I'm concerned, is how fun the games will be.

So...you want LESS realistic graphics?

As for the games themselves, I'm willing to give most of them the benefit of the doubt. A lot of companies have been doing this for a while, you'll find a diamond in the rough somewhere.

So...you want LESS realistic graphics?

Not so much that as it is that graphics don't impress me anymore. As far as I'm concerned, the level of graphics they have now is perfectly acceptable, and I would much rather know that developers are putting their time and effort into making the game fun, rather then trying to impress me with pretty pictures.

Moot, because “the Cell is ten times more powerful than God”.

The actual shots of the cars on the road look very video-gamey and unrealistic. Trackside stuff you aren't interacting with isn't that exciting no matter how good it looks.

It'd be funnier if it outperformed PS3, though, which really has yet to show an actual game. It wouldn't be the first time Sony's stats lied, either.

"According to In-Stat’s MicroDesign Resources, the processоr used in the PlayStatiоn 2 was two times faster than a 733 Mhz Pentіum III processor… the funny thing is that the clock speed used for the comparison ended up being the exact same speed of the Pentіum III processоr found in the Xboх.

Is the PlayStatiоn 2 two times more powerful than the Χboх? No. But if you would have believed Sony’s claims, it would have to be, right?"