TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest MideonMark

WWE begin the releases

Weird, I refreshed it a bunch of times and nothing new came up... until now.

As for Haas being gone... NOOOOOO!

Meltzer says the Dudleys' contracts expire in a couple months, so I assume they'll be working TNA at that point. The "ECW" reunion tour would really pick up steam with them on board.

Feh. The only ones that even remotely surprise me are the Dudleys as they have the name power and the work ethic to be long term wwe mainstays. And maybe Jannetty.. but only because I wanted to see what he could do since I missed his recent televised matches.

And IIRC...there is NO Tough Enough people on the WWE roster now.

Johnny Nitro

Miss Jackie got fired?????

Yep, she joins her boyfriend in the unemployment line.

CHARLIE HAAS GOT FIRED TOO????

(I thought just they got married.)

Vince is a bastard.

Unfortunately there was only so far you could take him, given that his character from the very start spoke no English.

Who cares about character. Hell Yokozuna got to the point he was staring at the camera giving promos when all he could say was bonzai. Undertaker is from death vally again, being the walking dead and all, when he was a tobacco chewing redneck from texas a while back.

Aiko, or Jimmy is from Atlanta. he can speak english. In fact he sounds like a fucking hick.

Eh. Granted... Still, Yokozuna had years for that kind of development (though I wasn't watching at the time, so I'll go with it) and Taker's changes from dead guy to satanic leader to redneck biker back to dead guy were all awfully ridiculous things that succeeded against all odds and 'logic.'

And I know all that about Yang, but for all we know the audience at large doesn't and were never given a reason to believe otherwise. In all, we'll just agree that I stuck my foot in my mouth with my statement.

Anyway, onto other thoughts, the Dudleys release was a shock. Even if their contracts expire in no more than a couple months, at least they could've squeezed a feud out with MNM in that time, and they're still over and can sell merchandise.

I'm gonna miss Haas, WWE dropped the ball on him when they split him up from Jackie, he was over before then with very minimal effort. But hopefully he (and maybe Jackie) will show up in TNA or ROH, and if he does, I think he'll be big.

Guest news_gimmick

Well I haven't been glued to WWE.com all morning, so it was news to me, heh.

Wow, Cornette (he's the head guy at OVW right?) must be banging his head on the walls right now. He works and works and works you know, training guys, and getting them WWE ready, and from what I hear, most of the time, better then WWE ready, and then they give the person a stupid gimmick half the time and release him a month or two later. Wow, sucks for him.

I for one wanted Matt Morgan to say. Well..guess I better go erase half the superstars I created on No Mercy >_>. I loved his finisher for one. And I actually could have seen him and Show in a credible feud.

But meh..at least most of the releases are people that weren't being used anyways, so it shouldnt' be no biggie. Like the Dudleyz, and Haas..yea, it sucks (well haas) but we haven't really seen them in months anyways, although Haas got a short run on top.

I now see a lot of guys being called up in the next few months, Jeter, Capotelli, uhh Snuka's son whatever his name is possibly. Because this is a shitload of releases.

All right, for the record...here's the people still left on the WWE roster, according to the respective pages. Though I had to cut the Dudleyz out of the Smackdown page, since they're still listed on there.

RAW

Antonio

Big Show

Carlito

Chris Jericho

Chris Masters

Christy Hemme

Danny Basham

Edge

Eric Bischoff

Eugene

Gene Snitsky

Ivory

Jerry Lawler

Jim Ross

John Cena

Jonathan Coachman

Kane

Kenzo Suzuki

Kerwin White

Kurt Angle

Lilian Garcia

Lita

Maria

Mick Foley

Rene Dupree

Ric Flair

Rob Van Dam

Robert Conway

Romeo

Rosey

Shawn Michaels

Shelton Benjamin

Stacy Keibler

Stone Cold Steve Austin

Tajiri

The Hurricane

The Rock

Todd Grisham

Triple H

Trish Stratus

Tyson Tomko

Val Venis

Victoria

Viscera

SMACKDOWN

Al Snow

Batista

Booker T

Candice

Chris Benoit

Christian

Daivari

Doug Basham

Eddie Guerrero

Funaki

Hardcore Holly

Heidenreich

JBL

Joey Mercury

Johnny Nitro

Josh Matthews

Joy Giavonni

Juventud

Melina

Michael Cole

Michelle McCool

Muhammad Hassan

Nunzio

Orlando Jordan

Paul London

Psicosis

Randy Orton

Rey Mysterio

Scotty 2 Hotty

Sharmell

Simon Dean

Steve Romero

Steven Richards

Super Crazy

Sylvan Grenier

Tazz

Theodore Long

Torrie Wilson

Undertaker

William Regal

Guest Brian

I actually wonder if some of these releases are worked and they are planning on putting together a short ECW run.

Firing Marty without actually using him or Gangrel on TV...nice. Well, Lesnar will get his large sum of money. They could have fed all these guys to Lesnar.

Something tells me that if Lesnar is the one crawling back, that he won't be getting that high of a dollar-deal as previously thought.