TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dangerous A

OAO Raw Thread for 7/11/2005

I see Carlito with a HTM special

Guest Fishyswa

I seem to remember something with RVD....I think he was attacked or something.....yeah. :(

I seem to remember something with RVD....I think he was attacked or something.....yeah. :(

Maybe they're saving RVD's return to get revenge for the PPV of something.

That's one of the only reasons I can think of to justify having a Count-out victory for Shelton tonight.

So basically, Benjamin is retarded.

I mean, who didn't know Carlito was gonna get counted out there.

I didn't.

I thought Shelton was gonna stick his head out to get Carlito, and then was gonna take a beltshot to the head that the ref didn't see.

Guest RadioBurning
Carlito doesn't understand moveset. He seems to think chinlocks and grabbing the ropes are signature spots of his.

The word from people who have seen him work outside WWE and OVW is that he can do other things, in particular high flying, but they won't let him do it and he has to reinvent his reportoire.

Some nice near falls at the end here.

What motivates the WWE to keep him from using his moveset?

Carlito doesn't understand moveset. He seems to think chinlocks and grabbing the ropes are signature spots of his.

The word from people who have seen him work outside WWE and OVW is that he can do other things, in particular high flying, but they won't let him do it and he has to reinvent his reportoire.

I thought he was supposed to have been extremely unimpressive even in OVW?

Which is pretty damning, since Orton was supposed to be fantastic by OVW buzz standards.

That's why I said outside of WWE and OVW. OVW is where they wiped whatever he had learned in PR out and started over, but they called him up early before he could establish a decent moveset.

Some nice near falls at the end here.

What motivates the WWE to keep him from using his moveset?

Not wanting superstars injured.

The main reason most superstars have a toned down moveset...

edit- And before anyone says that pretty much anything can injure a wrestler, so that's stupid (aka HHH's quad tear), I'll just say I'm sure WWE guys probaly go home a lot less soar then guys who work their asses off in feds like ROH. So there are probaly many advantages for the body, for everyone having a toned down moveset..

So basically, Benjamin is retarded.

I mean, who didn't know Carlito was gonna get counted out there.

I didn't.

I thought Shelton was gonna stick his head out to get Carlito, and then was gonna take a beltshot to the head that the ref didn't see.

Nah, the fact that the ref was screaming the count vociferously, while Benjamin kinda got up and laid back down again, trying to think of a reason why he wouldn't follow Carlito kinda gave it away.

Guest Frank_Nabbit

Who has been good in both OVW and WWE? Brock? Maybe Shelton?

The rest are hit or miss.

I wonder what Cena and Bischoff were saying..

Cena: Fantastic Four stunk!

Bischoff: Greatest movie ever..!!

Cena: WHAT?

Bischoff: You heard me!

Cena: I can't hear you and you cant see me!

Bischoff: But! I can see you!

You know, I have to say this:

People may not like Cena, but I'm glad that they switched him and Batista.

Because now, all the "Classic" WWE Titles (WWE, IC, Tag, Women's) are on Raw, and all the "Newer" titles are on Smackdown (World, US, WWE Tag, Cruiser)

You know, I have to say this:

People may not like Cena, but I'm glad that they switched him and Batista.

Because now, all the "Classic" WWE Titles (WWE, IC, Tag, Women's) are on Raw, and all the "Newer" titles are on Smackdown (World, US, WWE Tag, Cruiser)

Making Raw the only show that matters. [/HHH logic]