TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

All-Star Game Tonight

Im gonna vote Tejada obviously but I bet Texierra gets it.

EDIT: Oh you have to be registred at MLB.com to vote. Screw that!!!

So you didn't vote 25 times on MLB.com for your All Stars..?

Shame on you!

Edit: 2 guys on my fantasy team (Alou/Lopez) try and get something going for the NL in the 8th..

I did vote for the allstars back in may actually. enough, but it wont let me vote right now for the mvp, weird, I just assumed you had to be registered, But maybe Im doing something wrong?

Bes

Wait, now its working! hooray! But now i DONT KNOW WHO TO VOTE FOR?!

Considering a Yankee isnt up for the award, I could care less but to be fair I want to vote for the most deserving player

I voted For Ichiro. I mean its tough to choose, but I figure his 2 rbi single made a 3-0 close game to 5-0. It makes a big differenc ein the game, cuz otherwise it would now be 5-3 and very close. Especially if the Nl comes out and scores 2 right now and loses 7-5, that base bit means something.

But maybe Im crazy.

Hey Cal ripken got an mvp simply for retiring and hitting a solo HR in 01.

Cmon Mo get the save!

Evil AL, I think Terry is hoping Mo will come in and get hurt seriously though they better get that out otherwise theyll be trouble if the game is tied.

Good grief.  This micro-management of the bullpen is absolutely ridiculous.  Is B.J. Ryan not good enough to get a single out with a two run lead all of the sudden?

My thoughts exactly. Especially with no one on. Not like Torre wanted Mo to even be in there. Oh well.

Tex definitely gets MVP since his two-run shot was the difference in the end.

Is it too late to make Rivera the MVP? :D

Well the AL wins for the 8th straight time (well exclusing the tie of 02)

Hulk Hogan Says "AND THAT COUNTS BROTHER!!!!!" IF YOU SAY OTHERWISE YOU WILL FEEL THE POWER OF HULKAMANIA"

SWEET CHIN MUSIC!!

HBK HAS INVADED TSM TO GET HIS REVENGE ON THE SMARKS!

I think Francona was just trying to get as many people into the game as possible. Even though the score got tight at the end it never felt like the NL was mounting that much of a threat.

Good grief.  This micro-management of the bullpen is absolutely ridiculous.  Is B.J. Ryan not good enough to get a single out with a two run lead all of the sudden?

My thoughts exactly. Especially with no one on. Not like Torre wanted Mo to even be in there. Oh well.

Tex definitely gets MVP since his two-run shot was the difference in the end.

Just thinking about it to myself, He may have brung MO in, cuz he didnt want to chance Ryan putting a runner on and then having to make a change with the tying run coming to the plate. He went with the guy who more often than not is lights out and will get you that out.

Either that or he was being a prick, or being too nice.

Like Miguel needs a new car.  Nice acting by the way.

If you think that was acting, you have no idea what kind of a person Miguel Tejada is. As someone who sees him play, hear's him talk to the media, etc. every day, he is the most humble, gracious, energetic, fun loving, classy player I have ever seen. It was a big shock for him when they gave him the car and he was humble about it like he is always. I bet he donates it to a charity, as he already has a Ferarri that's somewhat of an icon itself in Baltimore.

God that was the perfect game I got GOOSEBUMPS when they asked him about Baltimore getting home field in the world series. Miguel has led the Baltimore resurgence. Between him, Roberts, Ryan and Mora (even if he did K) Baltimore served notice on the national stage.

That won't be the last MVP trophy Tejada wins this year, bank on it.

GO O'S!