TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jesse Badass

Where can I get Wrestlemania X-7?

I think www.highspots.com has it.

nope

I will sell you mine for $79.50....free shipping!

Thats a bit high no? Yea I get that its rare, but that much for a used copy? YEA RIGHT<

Who Am I kidding, when I get the moeny saved up I might even give you guys a ring lol.

I'm not sure I'd sell mine for that much. I guess I could copy it, but then again why don't i just sell the copies for like 10 bucks?

btw I don't have a DVD burner yet.

Pretty much just watch places like Suncoast and such. Also maybe try Half.com sometimes you can fine some great deals there.

Half.com has it for 50, so forget there.

Places that sell used DVDs like EB Games, Gamestop, CD Warehouse, FYE, etc--you should be able to find it. It's really not that uncommon.

WM2000 is probably rarer, but since X7 is such a damn good show, people are probably less likely to want to sell it.

*got mine for 7.99 used at CD Warehouse*

I taped it live, you can buy that.

Yea me too, but my copy in in ep mode on a cheap, non stereo vcr , before we got digital cable here. lol

I have been looking in the used sections at many stores for awhile. my local Blockbuster still rents out a wm 15 dvd, I keep waiting for them to put it for sale cuz I doubt anyone rents it. Hell I SHOULD just rent it and burn a copy but i DONT HAVE A BURNER. I also saw used copies of survivor series 01 and wwfs funneist moments for sale at another BB.

yknow theres a place called "Video Liquidators" near me that buys and sells used vhs and dvd movies. I wonder if they have any of those rare wwf dvds? I need to go and check it out.

Guest Olympic Slam

I have X-7 and Summerslam 2001 and I'm dying to get rid of both. I don't watch wrestling anymore and I especially don't want to watch old DVD's. So if anyone is interested drop me a line with an offer for one or both at [email protected] or Matteau14 on AIM and we'll talk. I need new hockey gloves, so any dough I can get to put even a small dent in the cost would be nice.

I paid $18 for X-7 and $25 for Summerslam (I guess I REALLY wanted it at the time.)