TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ChrisMWaters

OAO Raw Thread (7/18/05)

He could wear all black and pretend to be a turnbuckle in the next Edge/Kane match.

*throws Edge into turnbuckle*

Turnbuckle Matt: OOF!

Edge: What the hell?

Guest jumpingbombangel
Downhome, who's the 30's actress in your sig, is it Bette Davis, kinda looks like her a bit

The fantastic Martha Vickers, seen in my sig co-staring in The Big Sleep from 1946.

And former wife of Mickey Rooney IIRC. Love The Big Sleep. :)

Downhome, who's the 30's actress in your sig, is it Bette Davis, kinda looks like her a bit

The fantastic Martha Vickers, seen in my sig co-staring in The Big Sleep from 1946.

Oh cool, hadn't seen the film in awhile, Drew Barrymore bares a resemblence to her too.

Guest Trecko
Nelly's new song is the theme for Summerslam?

Odd.

You're shitting me. I heard it in the background, but no way I thought it was WWE related. I thought it was a commercial for the single, or something.

Fucking Cena tryin to get WWE hip hop related and bringin that trash in.

*would've killed for "Dear Summer" just to see how WWE production guys would piece that for hype videos, if they were to go the rap route*

And I need to stop reading shit from this site. Some of ya'll make too many points that I'd like to see actually happen, and then when WWE does the opposite I just end up dissappointed. Boo to Hardy comin out this week. The random pop in would've been much better.

Well they've been using generic rock for the last I don't know how many years. So they're using something other the rock, it's shouldn't be a crime for the WWE to this once not seem as racist as they have >_>.

Nah it's the sooong choice. Hate that fuckin song. And I can't see how it'll fit in with any of the hype videos no matter what they do, and I love how they put everything together to sell you on an event. I'm all for them tryin to bring some rap in to the mix, nice change of pace. Just not a garbage ass Nelly song.

Kane's face looks like a popped whitehead.

Bah, popped whiteheads aren't THAT ugly.

Matt should come back and shove Lita hard into the cage, see how far the fans are willing to support Hardy.

Guest Fishyswa

Heh, he went back for the breifcase. Awesome.

Edge out of the cage, not awesome.

Guest jumpingbombangel
Matt should come back and shove Lita hard into the cage, see how far the fans are willing to support Hardy.

I bet that would go over huge.

Nah it's the sooong choice. Hate that fuckin song. And I can't see how it'll fit in with any of the hype videos no matter what they do, and I love how they put everything together to sell you on an event. I'm all for them tryin to bring some rap in to the mix, nice change of pace. Just not a garbage ass Nelly song.

Don't worry, I was joking. I also think it doesn't fit at all...and I really can't imagine a Batista/JBL and/or whoever else he faces build up promo playing to that. Or any match for that matter.

To the WWE: I don't know anyone who orderes your PPV's much anymore, so they definately won't be ordering "Great American Bash"

Guest RadioBurning
Next week Matt drives a Monster Truck over Edge's car!!

And pours cement into Lita's convertible!!

After that, he'll throw Edge's briefcase off of a bridge.

And Edge will have lost all his Yu-Gi-Oh cards, and go totally apeshit on Hardy.

To the WWE: I don't know anyone who orderes your PPV's much anymore, so they definately won't be ordering "Great American Bash"

US armed forces guys get it for free.

I thought it was illegal to torture the troops