TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

What the Hell is WWE doing with Tyson Tomko?

Guest TysonTomko420

He is my favorite Wrestler and WWE isnt doing anything with him. he hasnt been on RAW since christian got drafted. I think he should be Carlitos Problem Solver, Put in a tag team (possibly Kid Kash? I wouldnt mind Tomko back in OVW for a couple months if he and Kid Kash can team up), or Fued and go over guys like Snitsky and Chris Masters.

The guy has potential and has improved a lot already. I think if he gets a slow but steady push and gets TV time he could be big.

What do you think WWE will do with Tomko and what do you think they should do?

Guest TheGreatWesuke

I like the "Problem Solver" gimmick, they should use him ala the APA as a gun for hire.

Guest MideonMark

He was teaming with The Hearthrobs on Heat, so he'll probably just be the straight man (no pun intended) for their act.

Guest TysonTomko420
He was teaming with The Hearthrobs on Heat, so he'll probably just be the straight man (no pun intended) for their act.

I doubt that. The Heartbreakers left Tomko in the ring to fight the 3 of them. If anything it could set up a heartbreakers/tomko fued but that would suck. And Heartbreakers seem to be fueding with Big Vis (maybe Vis can team with tomko for a month?)

Guest HardcoreMF'nHolly

WWE dropped the ball with goat-boy. They could've given him a match or two with Christian before Christian went to Smackdown... it would've given Christian a memorable storyline and a much needed win, and would've turned him face. It would've given Tomko a meaningful match. But now, I wouldn't be surprised if he's yet another one who WWE Creative "has nothing for at this time."

He is my favorite Wrestler and WWE isnt doing anything with him.  he hasnt been on RAW since christian got drafted.  I think he should be Carlitos Problem Solver, Put in a tag team (possibly Kid Kash?  I wouldnt mind Tomko back in OVW for a couple months if he and Kid Kash can team up), or Fued and go over guys like Snitsky and Chris Masters. 

The guy has potential and has improved a lot already.  I think if he gets a slow but steady push and gets TV time he could be big. 

Guest TysonTomko420
Let him break the Masterlock for Tajiri (Tajiri mists Masters and Tomko escapes)

Tomko and Tajiri become friends, Tomko goes face, and they join the tag division. TNT v2...

That could work. Idk if Tomko has the mic skills though and i think they might be lost in the shuffle. I think Kid Kash would be a better tag team (similar to Kash and Hoyt)

i think tomko needs to go face though. There are fueds with Snitsky and masters initiall and more to go with

He is my favorite Wrestler and WWE isnt doing anything with him.  he hasnt been on RAW since christian got drafted.  I think he should be Carlitos Problem Solver, Put in a tag team (possibly Kid Kash?  I wouldnt mind Tomko back in OVW for a couple months if he and Kid Kash can team up), or Fued and go over guys like Snitsky and Chris Masters. 

The guy has potential and has improved a lot already.  I think if he gets a slow but steady push and gets TV time he could be big. 

First of all I think that its sad that Tomko is your favourite. What do you do at his fan club meetings? Must be pretty lonely. Anyway, each to his own.

Hes going to be CCC's new big backup. Other than that its a pink slip.

Let him break the Masterlock for Tajiri (Tajiri mists Masters and Tomko escapes)

Tomko and Tajiri become friends, Tomko goes face, and they join the tag division. TNT v2...

That could work. Idk if Tomko has the mic skills though and i think they might be lost in the shuffle. I think Kid Kash would be a better tag team (similar to Kash and Hoyt)

i think tomko needs to go face though. There are fueds with Snitsky and masters initiall and more to go with

Would anybody care whether hes a face or a heel given his current status? Problem Solver for hire is the best hell ever get. Show JBL on SD bump into Christain and have him say I just sold my old office to your ex Problem Solver. I overcharged him too. :D Have Christain then say WHO? and look puzzled.

They need to keep Tomko on the payroll, as say, Carlito's new bodyguard.

At Survivor Series, have Carlito and Tomko clowning around, like best buddies, watching matches while eating popcorn and such.

Christian rolls up, looking jealous, like an ex-boyfriend seeing his ex with the new flavor of the month. He can keep trying to tell funny jokes as they sarcasticly grin.

Guest MikeSC

Best idea for what he WWE can do with Tomko?

As little as humanly possible.

Guest JMA

The problem with Tomko (well, ONE of the of the problems) is that he isn't that intimidating compared to the other WWE superstars. He's a big man in a land of bigger men.

They should have random WWE employees working on Cross Word Puzzles, Word Jumbles, Math Formulas... perhaps a cat stuck in a tree... marriage issues... Hurricane and Rosie see Tomkos special ability to solve problems and try to recruit him into their Hurrileague. Hilarity ensues.

I have no problems with the guy. He's not TOO bad in the ring (hes not as bad as Erik Watts, give the guy credit), and seems to be fairly powerful. I always liked when he would botch his running Big Boot and fall on his ass. I felt it gave the move a thrusting effect (like he hit the opponent so hard, he lost his footing), and made the impact look a lot more fierce. I think with the right booking, he could easily be a mid to upper-mid carder. Also, it would be interesting to see him pushed as a face.

Guest Ransome
They need to keep Tomko on the payroll, as say, Carlito's new bodyguard.

Given the track record of Carlito's two former bodyguards, I'd say that would be the quickest way possible to send Tomko off to the unemployment line.

I'm amazed Tomko survived the recent wave of roster cuts. What are the good prospects that induced WWE to keep him above, say, Charlie Haas?

Guest JMA
They should have random WWE employees working on Cross Word Puzzles, Word Jumbles, Math Formulas... perhaps a cat stuck in a tree... marriage issues... Hurricane and Rosie see Tomkos special ability to solve problems and try to recruit him into their Hurrileague.  Hilarity ensues.

You mean like a heroic Riddler?

Guest JMA

Now I have the image of a photo-shopped "Tyson Tomko as the Riddler" picture in my head.

Guest RadioBurning
The problem with Tomko (well, ONE of the of the problems) is that he isn't that intimidating compared to the other WWE superstars. He's a big man in a land of bigger men.

And not quite big enough to turn goofy ala Rikishi and A-Train (not that it would be a good idea).

Sad to say...but I'm seeing some paralells between JBL and Tomko right now.

JBL started REALLY bad in the ring (IMO) as Justin "Hawk" Bradshaw

Tomko hasn't improved.

So, if Tomko gets a tag team partner for a while, teams with him, the team falls and he changes his gimmick, we could be seeing Tyson Tomko: WWE Champion in the near future.

Oh, and I say they should go back to the past, and if/when Trish returns with the Women's Title, have him be her bodyguard for guys like Viscera and such.