TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Team Angle Pusher

Your In-Game Champions

All this talk about a new Smackdown! game has got me playing HCTP again and some awesome things have happened so far. I doesn't matter which game you are using, as long as it is a wrestling game. My HCTP Champions:

Hardcore Champion: Ted DiBiase, won it from Kevin Nash

Cruiserweight Champion: Rey Mysterio, 3 years long

U.S Champion: Rhyno, who won it from Chris Benoit at WrestleMania

Intercontinental Champion: Goldberg, who won it from Triple H at Summerslam

World Tag Team Champions: Kevin Nash & HBK, won it from Randy Orton and HHH

WWE Tag Team Champions: A-Train and The Big Show, who won it from Los Guerreros. They have been champions for 2 years now

World Heavyweight Champion: 1. Triple H, 2. The Rock, 3. The Undertaker, 4. Steve Austin, 5. Triple H, 6. Chris Jericho, 7. Brock Lesnar, 8. Triple H, 9. Ric Flair (won the Royal Rumble and defeated HHH at WrestleMania), 10. CARLITO COOL (by beating Ric Flair at Survivor Series with superstar points: 32!!!!)

WWE Title: Rhyno, who stopped Kurt Angle's 2 and a half year long title reign

Season 1: Rhyno

Season 2: Triple H (won the World Title 2 times, lost to Ric Flair in HIAC at WM because I fell off Cage 6 times :P)

Season 3: Ric Flair with World Title (this was really hard, he became World Champion at 70 superstar points and he sucked but I managed to retain until SS where Vince put me up against Carlito so I just let Carlito beat me :P)

Season 4: Carlito Cool with World Title. Went 20 minutes against Hillbilly Jim in my first match ever and won eventually. Now against Kurt Angle and Edge with Goldberg at Backlash in a Double Title match

Right now, I have Christian with all of the Smackdown titles [Cruiser, US and Tag - w/Eddy], except the WWE Title as I haven't received a title match yet. <_<

I started playing HCTP religiously again about a month ago, but recently bought WoW and all of my gaming time has been sucked up by that monster.

I just started a season in HCTP with Kevin Nash yesterday. When I wasn't involved in any stories for two weeks, I had to ask for a title shot, so Steph let me go for the Tag Titles and choose a partner (that's right Lawler, no wacky tag partner who eats all the pizza for me!). I chose the Ultimo Dragon for the hell of it, and we beat Big Show & A-Train at Backlash to win the titles. For Judgment Day, Vince signed a match between us the TWGTT, but Ultimo got himself suspended when he attacked Vince with a chair. Shelton gave me a chance to lift the suspension if I beat him, but I accidentally got DQ'd, meaning that the Judgment Day title defense would be a handicap match. Since the TWGTT can't lift the big hoss, Nash, it wasn't very hard at all despite being on SD difficulty, so Nash retained.

WWE Champion: Brock Lesnar

WWE U.S. Champion: Kurt Angle

WWE Tag Team Champions: Kevin Nash & Ultimo Dragon

WWE Cruiserweight Champion: Eddie Guerrero

World Heavyweight Champion: Steve Austin

WWE IC Champion: Christian

World Tag Team Champions: Booker T & Goldust

WWE Hardcore Champion: RVD

Kurt as US Champion? Lol. Which Tag Titles do you have? If you are on RAW you need to go for the World Heavyweight Title and when they ask if you want to start a stable you need to make the nWo. Nash/BigShow/(insert name here)

HTCP. Most of these were just who the computer gives the titles too.

World Title: HHH. The Rock had it forever but just lost it over the weekend in a CPU match.

Intercontinental Title: HHH. He's had this for awhile.

Tag Titles: HHH & Ric Flair. I'm wondering whether there are politics in this game.

Hardcore Title: John Cena. Stuck in an endless feud with Kurt Angle.

Women's Title: Trish Stratus. I'm not about to let her lose it either.

WWE Champion: Chris Benoit. Dominating the roster, except for maybe Brock.

US Champion: Ted Dibiase. Just won the belt from Austin.

WWE Tag Titles: Nikolai Volkoff & Iron Shiek.

WWE Cruiserweight Championship: Matt Hardy. He won it from Roddy Piper. Since when was Piper a CW?

LOL @ Piper as Cruiserweight Champion.

Well I just lost the World Title with Carlito Cool to Shawn Michaels in a Ladder match after I went through Kurt Angle, Edge and Kevin Nash the months before. A 4 month title reign with a guy who won the World Title with 32 superstar points is pretty good IMO :P Oh and I won a HIAC match against Faarooq at Backlash :P

LOL @ Piper as Cruiserweight Champion.

I wonder how Piper would have EVER been classified as a Cruiserweight/Light-Heavyweight even when he was younger in his career? I've never thought he was that small/under 225 lbs.

Another weird thing is a while back on my HCTP, the CPU had Hurricane beat Chris Benoit for the World Heavyweight title. I was thinking "WTF?!" for the rest of the day.

Here's what I have going in KOC II

NJPW :-

IWGP Heavyweight - Masahiro Chono

NWF Heavyweight - Hiroshi Tanahashi

IWGP Tag - Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Osamu Nishimura

IWGP Junior Heavyweight - Tiger Mask IV

IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag - Jado & Gedo

U-30 - Shinsuke Nakamura

NOAH :-

GHC Heavyweight - Jun Akiyama

GHC Tag - Mitsuharu Misawa & Jumbo Tsuruta

GHC Junior Heavyweight - KENTA

GHC Junior Heavyweight Tag - Naomichi Marufuji & KENTA

AJPW :-

Triple Crown Heavyweight - Satoshi Kojima

AJPW Tag - Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima

AJPW Junior Heavyweight - Kendo Kashin

All Asia Tag - Kaz Hayashi & Ryuji Hijikata

Zero-One :-

NWA World Heavyweight - Steve Corino

NWA Intercontinental Tag - Shinya Hashimoto & Naoya Ogawa

NWA Junior Heavyweight - Tatsuhito Takaiwa

World Japan :-

WMG Heavyweight - Riki Choshu

WMG Tag - Kensuke Sasaki & Katsuhiko Nakajima

I wonder how Piper would have EVER been classified as a Cruiserweight/Light-Heavyweight even when he was younger in his career? I've never thought he was that small/under 225 lbs.

He wasn't, at least to my knowledge. What's more, HCTP uses the flabby Piper that hung around with Sean O'Haire in 2003. Yet, he's listed as a cruiser.

Also of note - they consider Randy Orton a cruiserweight in HCTP and I find it impossible to believe that Chris Jericho can back-suplex Batista - yet Christian can't. Lame weight classes - here's hoping that gets fixed up in the next game. That is, if it wasn't already in SvR...

Lame weight classes - here's hoping that gets fixed up in the next game. That is, if it wasn't already in SvR...

Yeah, weight classes must be fixed for the upcoming game. In SVR, some light weights included the DUDLEY BOYZ, Flair, HBK, and Christian among others, but Garrison Cade is a heavyweight.

I have EWR 4.2 version and am operating MLW. I scrapped pretty much the whole roster and paid for other superstars on written contracts. Anyway, I have three titles. Here are my champs:

World Champion: Larry Zbyzko (getting ready to drop it in his feud with La Parka)

Television Champion: Monty Brown (got the title from Alex Wright and is now feuding with a newly turned heel Norman Smiley)

Tag Team Champions: Marty Jannetty & Cheetah Master (recently won the belts from Samu & Mana and are now feuding with La Resistance, who I acquired from the WWE when they were released)

If anyone has EWR, gimme your champions as well. This is the champions thread :D

I still play TEW nearly everyday. I had a WWE game going that I loved, but I accidentaly deleted it and had to start a new one. My old champions:

Smackdown!:

WWE Title--Vacated due to an injury by John Cena. Was supposed to be won by Eddie in a tournament. 91.9%

US Title--Rob Van Dam. Tweener/face. Was fueding with Cena for the WWE title while still defending the US title on a regular basis. 91.4%

WWE Tag Team--Triple H & Randy Orton. Both came to SD! in the post-WM trade. Teamed together to fued with Cena and then got thrown into the tag division. 90.6%

WWE Cruiserweight Title--Paul London. #1 Cruiserweight face. 85.5%

RAW:

World Heavyweight Title--Shelton Benjamin. Beat Batista at Summerslam. 91.3%

IC Title--Christian. Beat Shelton for the title way, way back in the day. 91.5%

World Tag Titles--Mark Henry & Viscera. Won the titles way back even before Christian won his title. Would have eventually lost to the team of Matt Morgan and Shawn Daivari. 91.8%

Current game:

Smackdown!:

WWE Title--John Cena. Hulk Hogan style champion. Will eventually lose the title to RVD who'll just be a transitional champion for Eddie. 91.2%

US Title--Rey Mysterio. Mysterio answered an open challenge by then champion Ron Killings. They're currently fueding with Orlando Jordan and The Bashams. Killings will turn on Rey at Survivor Series and they'll fued until WM. 81.9%

WWE Tag Titles--Christian & Tomko. Christian was traded to Smackdown and Kurt Angle to RAW. Tomko is under contract by Christian and not the WWE so he went along. These two were the tag champs on RAW and had an altercation with then SD! champions Eddie & Rey at Summerslam. 80.3%

Crusierweight Title--AJ Styles. #1 heel of the crusierweight division. 70.8%

RAW:

World Heavyweight Title: HHH. Part of a big feud between a new heel uberstable (HHH, Michaels, Angle, The Rock, and Flair) and Benoit, Orton, and Batista. Will eventually drop the title to Benoit who'll fued with a heel-turned Orton. 90.3%

IC Title: Edge. Beat Shelton for the strap. Not sure what I'm going to do with him. 89.4%

World Tag Titles: The Rock & Shawn Michaels. Part of their "domination" of RAW.

Is Edge a Heel? Then feud him with Chris Jericho, I'm sure they'll pull some great matches out of their asses. Sounds good actually. The uberstable has IMO a bit too much power because who can break them? You should turn Flair Face later on and let him be the boss of the good guys leading into WrestleMania

Raw 2. Yes, I have a new found love for this game. Of course there are some flaws, but I don't see how people bash this game the way they do. I've updated the game perfectly, as well as the entrances/moves for a lot of characters..which is one of the aspects that it's better then a lot of games at, and I just recently wen on a CAW creation spree. So now my game has like Hassan, Carlito, MNM, Snitsky, etc...and it's pretty cool to see how they're matched up in season.

Currently in a season using HHH...

WWE Champion: Triple H

World Champion: Kurt Angle

WWE Tag Team Champion: Los Guererros

World Tag Team Champion: Goldust/Brock Lesnar (lol)

WWE Cruiserweight Champion: Spike Dudley

Women's champion: Terri

KOR & Royal Rumble: Randy Orton (Did a season as him before)

And after a some set traps, complaining, and surprise attacks, I'm currently in a 3 way feud of HHH/HBK/Batista. (Started out as HHH/Batista, then HBK felt the need to come out during a Batista call out, and ERic made the match etc. and somehow he's now a part of the feud.

My EWR WWF 88-89 scenario.

WWF Champion: Bret Hart. Mr. Perfect defeated Randy Savage at Wrestlemania and held on to the belt for a year before dropping to Hart.

WWF Tag Team Champions: The British Bulldogs. Defeated the Brainbusters after a long feud to win the titles. Were feuding with The Rockers before Marty Jannetty suffered a serious injury, so I heel turned Roma to form Power & Glory and are now using them.

WWF Intercontinental Champion: "Stunning" Steve Austin. Having the gift of foresight, I managed to snag Austin eary in his career. Just defeated Rick Rude for the belt, but they are still feuding.

CURRENT MAIN EVENTERS: Bret Hart, Mr. Perfect, Randy Savage, Hulk Hogan, Ted Dibiase & Roddy Piper

My current EWR 4.2 WWE game.

Smackdown!

World Heavyweight Champion- JBL (beat Batista at Summerslam with interference from Brock Lesner. Will lose the title back at the end of the fued and Batista will go on to fued with Brock)

WWE US Champion- AJ Styles. (Beat OJ in an open challenge match. Will soon be fueding with Charlie Hass.)

WWE Tag Team Champions- MNM. (Currently fueding with America's Most Wanted)

WWE Cruiserweight Champion- Paul London (currently fueding with the Psicosis-less Mexicools. I'm not sure if I had the right Psicosis, but the one I originally signed when I looked at his stats had terrible stats. So I ditched him and put Crazy/Juvi into a stable with Psycho-Eddie and Chavo Senior and then had Rey-Eddie, London-Crazy and Punk-Juvi, with Rey, London and Punk all having been attacked by Eddie/Crazy/Juvi and all of them working together for revenge. That plan's kinda fucked right now as Eddie had to send himself to rehab in the middle of it.)

RAW:

WWE Heavyweight Champion- John Cena (currently fueding with Chris Jericho.)

World Tag Team Champions- Triple X (Daniels/Skipper) (Who had a great fued with Tajir/Mikey Whipreck,)

WWE Intercontinental Champion- Shelton Benjamin. (currently fueding with Carlito)

WWE Women's Champion- Trish.

Is Edge a Heel? Then feud him with Chris Jericho, I'm sure they'll pull some great matches out of their asses. Sounds good actually. The uberstable has IMO a bit too much power because who can break them? You should turn Flair Face later on and let him be the boss of the good guys leading into WrestleMania

Nah... Jericho's injured until next year. I can't do that. William Regal is feuding with a recently heel-turned Eugene (now Nick) so I may just throw him into that mix.

As for the uberstable... that's part of the point. But the three main faces of RAW aren't too bad. Benoit and Batista are both being booked as monsters (Benoit as a pissed off guy who'll beat the hell out of you and Batista as a big guy who can kick ass) and Orton carries most of the micwork. It's all building to a War Games match at Backlash in about 7 months. Benoit, Batista, Orton, Shelton (#4 face on RAW who'll eventually get dragged into this fued), and Kane (tweener who wants to be in the first WWE War Games for the pure sadism of it) vs. The Uberstable.guys. That's really all I'm building to on RAW whereas I have character progression for even the lower card workers on SD! already mapped out.