TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Team Angle Pusher

The Guy You Like Who Actually Sucks

Ultimate Warrior(Even though I think he's an average big man worker for his time, not necessarily a bad one)

Sid

Kronik was cool in their WCW run, as was Meltdown in his short push and Bryan Clarke was one of my favorites as Crush when he was sporting the purple and orange.

Nash...I've never really had a big problem with him in the ring and he was enjoyable on the microphone.

Snitsky is ok and almost reminds me of Sid in his ring work and pyscho gimmick, except he's not quite as charismatic as Sid.

I like JBL and even though I don't think hes a bad worker like everyone else thinks....I guess the majority rules on this one.

Actually Bryan Adams was Crush back in the day...Clarke was Adam Bomb. It's a shame they didn't just call them Wrath and Crush as Kronik since the whole Adams and Clarke stuff was boring.

Kamala, I was always fascinated with him though he was horrible. Not sure if Sid actually counts or not....he had a few good matches and was always amusing on the mic.

Guest Greg Valentine

Add me to the Chris Masters list. He's improved a lot on the mic and in the ring since his debut, the Masterlock challenge has really helped him grow as a performer. He's not good yet by any means, but I don't want to change the channel when he come on anymore. Chuck Palumbo, Simon Dean, Test, Rodney Mack, Christopher Nowinski, El Dandy, Stevie Ray, Kamala, The Bushwhackers, teve Blackman, Kidman (though I don't understand why so many people rag on him) and the Ultimate Warrior are my guys that allegedly are not any good, but, hey, they entertain me, and that's what counts.

Add Sid to the list for me. Now that I think about, I believe that Sid is one of the few guys to ever have real bulletproof heat. No matter how goofy he acted or what foolish he looked the crowd always was into him and one could easily see him as a badass again.

Rick Steiner

Disco Inferno (didn't really suck, was just average most of the time)

Sean Stasiak

Jim Neidhart

Hugh Morrus

Wow..I just called Adam Bomb Crush...I feel stupid lol.

Well I meant Adams, but thanks.

Isn't Crush kind of a bland every day sort of thing to copyright though? And yeah I know but think of how much cooler Crush and Wrath sounds rather than the boring Bryan Adams and Bryan Clarke. Couldn't he be called SOMETHING similar? Like Death, or Maim, whatever.

I was a huge mark for Scotty Riggs back in the day, though I realise he was very average

Dusty and Hardcore Holly would be the only other 2 I can think of

I was a fan of Hardcore Holly's back in 1999 when he was doing the original super heavyweight, big shot gimmick... Taker & Big Show are in the ring, and the Acolytes are approaching, so Holly takes the Acolytes out with a baseball bat and says, "that's the LAST time I'm saving you guys" or something to Taker & Show... awesome.