TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rrrsh

Manager Name

Guest Rrrsh

I am helping create a title for a manager for a buddy of mine who is an Indy wrestler. He is assembiling a crew of sorts, and one of the roles is a manager. But, the catch is, he wants it to be unique and does not want his title to be a manager.

So, kind of like how Ric Flair had diffrent names for Heenan and Perfect, he wants a new name for a memeber. Something Advisor or Something Consultant. I have a couple ideas, but there are some creative peeps here, so hit me with some ideas.

Thanks.

I am helping create a title for a manager for a buddy of mine who is an Indy wrestler. He is assembiling a crew of sorts, and one of the roles is a manager. But, the catch is, he wants it to be unique and does not want his title to be a manager.

So, kind of like how Ric Flair had diffrent names for Heenan and Perfect, he wants a new name for a memeber. Something Advisor or Something Consultant. I have a couple ideas, but there are some creative peeps here, so hit me with some ideas.

Thanks.

Does this guy have a particular gimmick?

Guest Rrrsh

He is a cocky, "rock star" guy. He needs a posse to support his ego. He is a Main Eventer, so nothing to cheeeeeesy.

Guest Hass of Pain
The ASE (Assistant to the Sports Entertainer . . . pronounced ACE)

Thats swank, I like that a lot.

You could go with Agent too, kind of in the Drew Rosenhaus mold. That guy could be the best manager of the last decade, someone really should cop his style.

I like the idea of a publicist. As long as the both of you can cut a promo then it should be good.

A generally not-terribly-competent guy who hangs around a rock star and gets paid to in theory "contribute ideas" but in reality just stand around and interfere?

Bass Player.

Guest Rrrsh

All cool ideas.

But, specifically, a _ Advisor or a _ Consultant.

I need teh first name really more than the second.

All cool ideas.

But, specifically, a _ Advisor or a _ Consultant.

I need teh first name really more than the second.

I think what you're looking for is Image consultant. (As Amy Weber was for JBL.) For your friend, preferably no tiara.

Guest TheGreatWesuke

Just get him to re-name himself "Hammond Egger" and it will be huge!

Business Consultant

Chief Of Management

Late Night Errand Boy