TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Steve J. Rogers

Owen Wilson and another Owen

Does Owen Wilson looks a little like the late Owen Hart?

Or at least Hart when he had the floppy hair going

Wilson

590266.jpg

Hart

owenpeace1.jpg

Ah, could be just me looking too much into the fact that they both have/had the scruffy blonde look and a hawkish looking nose

Steve

Naw, you're not the only one. I noticed it waaaay back when he was just a no-name in The Cable Guy.

Obviously the build isn't going to confuse anybody, though.

Wasn't there supposed to be an Owen Hart movie in the works a couple years ago? I thought I remember reading about the rights to Owen's story being sold a couple years ago. I could be wrong, though.

Is it took much to ask Owen Wilson to take a few months off from making buddy movies with Ben Stiller and Vince Vaughn to get some plastic surgery?

Spade dressed up as Wilson in an SNL rerun last night. Got the nose all wrong though--it was just a long prosthetic, basically.

I missed it the first time, so his dig at Clint Eastwood (it was on "Sean Penn's Celebrity Roast; he commented that Clint looked like "my ballsack dressed up in a tuxedo") cracked me up. Is he known for jokes like that? I haven't seen him very often besides in movies.

It was a prosthetic penis.

Didn't notice. Damn. :P

I think it's funny how Luke and Owen both get the same amount of roles, but Luke is the more dramatic whereas Owen is the funny one.

Sorry, it's not that funny, but I think it's interesting.