TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Failed Mascot

Goodbye Jingus board

Guest MikeSC
Unlike the women in your life, mine are actually in the same state, most likely.

Just to clarify, I've never been his woman. :P

As for Adam, I'll try to be nice. Constantly suggesting that I love you, despite me already telling you I have a boyfriend, is a very bad thing to do. You were scaring the shit out of me. Combined with these lame games of using a bunch of different AIM names to hide from certain people, you needed to go away for a while. I'm not "throwing you out of my life". But, you should probably throw me out of yours. Along with all other internet matters.

I was joking around about the love thing. I made it pretty clear too with the "lol"s afterwards. I was over-exagerhating to get a laugh from you. You could have easily told me this though and none of this would have actually happened tonight.

Yes, it's her fault you're a drama queen. Good one.

I destroyed Mike's clubhouse. That's all the matters at the end of the day.

But it wasn't Mike's clubhouse. We have Jingus and Zach and Marney and Lushes and VX and Alina and LIM and KKK and Milk and Vyce and... uh.... and a bunch of other people played there too. You ruined the fun for us all.

Unlike the women in your life, mine are actually in the same state, most likely.

Just to clarify, I've never been his woman. :P

As for Adam, I'll try to be nice. Constantly suggesting that I love you, despite me already telling you I have a boyfriend, is a very bad thing to do. You were scaring the shit out of me. Combined with these lame games of using a bunch of different AIM names to hide from certain people, you needed to go away for a while. I'm not "throwing you out of my life". But, you should probably throw me out of yours. Along with all other internet matters.

I was joking around about the love thing. I made it pretty clear too with the "lol"s afterwards. I was over-exagerhating to get a laugh from you. You could have easily told me this though and none of this would have actually happened tonight.

None of this shouldn't have happened tonight in the first place. To get "revenge" on a girl for not talking/caring/whatever it was, you deleted a message board. That's not vengeance, that's just lame.

I destroyed Mike's clubhouse. That's all the matters at the end of the day.

But it wasn't Mike's clubhouse. We have Jingus and Zach and Marney and Lushes and VX and Alina and LIM and KKK and Milk and Vyce and... uh.... and a bunch of other people played there too. You ruined the fun for us all.

No shit. Now we have to start "boardum" from scratch.

Nah. You're just using the "I was joking" thing to cover up the fact that she doesn't feel the same way. Just re-read that post and tell me that's not exactly what someone in your situation would say.

Guest Black Widow

Where can I go to flirt with Zack now? :P Oh well.

At least it was good timing for me, since I'll be gone for most of the next week. Hopefully by then, the board will be up, and we'll be on to our next stupid argument.