TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BHK

The OAO Raw Thread for 07.25.05

Guest *KNK*
It'd be nice if Shawn could actually TRY to be heel. But nice promo, nonetheless.

He isnt a heel here tho. The way they designed the program in the wwe.com article, they paint Shawn as a face.

I don't see him as a face. The marks will probably be even more confused by this.

I do. Shawn made it clear "I put my body on the line for my love of this business...Hogan did it for a tv show. I broke my body for you...Hogan did this (cups ears)".

Quite frankly, Hogan is the heel here. Fuck what some of the marks think

Mutherfuckin shit did Shelton piss on Vince's favorite flowers, why is he being jobbed like this?

Guest Trecko

Did I just hear right? Did Masters make Benjamin tap?

*becomes Masters' biggest fan*

Guest *KNK*

They must keep Masters over...so they can do this fucking program.

This company is free falling.

Guest *KNK*

Shelton must have given Stephanie a good dicking to get buried like this by Trips.

Guest JMA
It'd be nice if Shawn could actually TRY to be heel. But nice promo, nonetheless.

He isnt a heel here tho. The way they designed the program in the wwe.com article, they paint Shawn as a face.

I don't see him as a face. The marks will probably be even more confused by this.

I do. Shawn made it clear "I put my body on the line for my love of this business...Hogan did it for a tv show. I broke my body for you...Hogan did this (cups ears)".

Quite frankly, Hogan is the heel here. Fuck what some of the marks think

But they're the ones who determine who is heel and who is face (Hardy/Edge/Lita situation aside--the smarks decided that). He didn't get enough of a positive reaction to be the face--he had jeers mixed with cheers.

We'll see who the heel really is in the weeks before SummerSlam or at SummerSlam itself. Everything else is just idle speculation.

I wouldn't be shocked to see Shelton/Show vs Masters/Snitsky at SS, only to drag out Show/Masters for another month or so *vomits*