TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gary Floyd

Campaign 2008

No, it's been pretty well documented that B.O. Hussein's father was a polygamist Mohammedan who took him to mosques and had at least one wife (and more than one child) before he ever met Ann Dunham.

Well documented in your own mind, perhaps. Until you can provide some credible evidence or reliable sources for any of your "information," there's no point in me arguing with you about this fabricated controversy.

um. Are you serious? Do a basic google search. Even the wiki entry is one of the first results you'll get. NO ONE CONTESTS THIS, not even B.O. Hussein. You're an ignorant twit.

"NO ONE" contests this?

Yeah, let's see about that.

"Obama Sr. grew up in Nyangoma-Kogelo. At 18, he married a young woman named Kezia in a tribal ceremony. They had four children, two of them after he returned to Kenya from the United States. He never divorced Kezia, who now lives in Bracknell, England...

Due to a program offering Western educational opportunities to outstanding Kenyan students that was organized by nationalist leader Tom Mboya, Obama Sr. was awarded a scholarship in economics, and at the age of 23 he enrolled at the University of Hawaii. He left behind a pregnant Kezia and their infant son...

In Honolulu, Obama Sr. married a fellow student, Ann Dunham. She did not know that he already had a wife in Kenya."

- link

...yeah, let's see about that.

Twit.

Let's review...

No, it's been pretty well documented that B.O. Hussein's father was a polygamist Mohammedan who took him to mosques and had at least one wife (and more than one child) before he ever met Ann Dunham.

Well documented in your own mind, perhaps. Until you can provide some credible evidence or reliable sources for any of your "information," there's no point in me arguing with you about this fabricated controversy.

um. Are you serious? Do a basic google search. Even the wiki entry is one of the first results you'll get. NO ONE CONTESTS THIS, not even B.O. Hussein. You're an ignorant twit.

"NO ONE" contests this?

Yeah, let's see about that.

Perhaps you missed the interview with Barack's African grandmother that I posted a few weeks ago. According to her, only the grandfather was a Muslim.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2008-03...obama-kin_N.htm

Other sources:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslim.asp

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl_b...bama_muslim.htm

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...7112802757.html

http://www.barackobama.com/factcheck/2007/..._a_muslim_1.php

So...other than the fact that Wikipedia (which is not a real source) apparently says Obama's father was a polygamist, nothing you say has a shred of credibility. The original story about Obama's father came from here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...in_page_id=1770 ...a British tabloid.

I still have not been able to figure out why you are so obsessed with the senator's father, anyways, other than to somehow prove that the senator is secretly a Muslim, which has already been disproven.

What the hell does being a Muslim have to do with anything anyway?

BTW, dude has my vote:

Indianapolis Star -

Barack Obama has plans to replace the White House bowling alley with a basketball court, if he's elected in November.

"There's not only a chance (that he'll have one built), but it's a guarantee," Obama said Monday on WFNI 1070 The Fan.

The candidate described himself as "a slasher, a three, maybe a poor man's Scottie Pippen or Tayshaun Prince -- a guy like that without as much talent.

Oh, crap.

Here comes the thousand-word post where Marney explains why Muslims are the scum of the Earth and should be wiped out. Great.

A very compelling argument/source, Ambassador.

There are a hundred different sources out there all listing the same basic information. Wiki gets a lot of details wrong but on rather simple questions like this it's pretty reliable.

So...other than the fact that Wikipedia (which is not a real source) apparently says Obama's father was a polygamist, nothing you say has a shred of credibility.

Uh... you've used Wiki as a source more times than I can remember, both here and on the Pit. Obama Sr's polygamy has been reported in the Washington Times, the New York Times, the Washington Post, the Boston Globe, and the LA Times. Anyone can do a basic search to confirm that I'm right in under a minute.

I still have not been able to figure out why you are so obsessed with the senator's father, anyways, other than to somehow prove that the senator is secretly a Muslim, which has already been disproven.

I don't think I've ever said that he's "secretly a Muslim." I have said that it's interesting that he was only "brought to Christ" (by the racist sonofabitch Wright, of all people) about 20 years ago. Well, what did he believe in before that?

I'd like an answer to that. And so would millions of other Americans.

Well, for one thing, we're at war with them.

BTW, dude has my vote:

...but I'll agree on the fact that basketball is in fact > bowling.

Well, what did he believe in before that?

I'd like an answer to that. And so would millions of other Americans.

I can answer that.

He was a religious skeptic before that.

See page 206 of his book, The Audacity of Hope.

Um, that wasn't a link to Obama's book, that was a link to an Ann Coulter article.

Well, for one thing, we're at war with them.

The last time I checked it was called "the War on Terror" not "the War on Islam."

Um, that wasn't a link to Obama's book, that was a link to an Ann Coulter article.

With relevant and specific citations.

The last time I checked it was called "the War on Terror" not "the War on Islam."

Unfortunately.

OBAMA'S DIMESTORE 'MEIN KAMPF'

by Ann Coulter

I stopped reading there.

Shouldn't have. As usual, she backs up everything she says. With B.O. Hussein's own words.

Unfortunately.

What would YOU do with all the Muslims, Marney?

I also recommend you read this other article called The Constitution of the United States which says...

The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.

(by the racist sonofabitch Wright, of all people)

oliphant_3.jpg

Sit and spin.

Whether I'm a racist or not has no bearing whatsoever on whether Jeremiah Wright is a racist. And by any objective standard, he is. The truth is the truth.

OBAMA'S DIMESTORE 'MEIN KAMPF'

by Ann Coulter

I stopped reading there.

As usual, she takes everything out of context and selectively edits in order to twist the meaning into something else, turning his recollections about stuff that happened to him as a boy into proof that he must hate white people.

Edited for accuracy.

Depends. Can I use nukes, or am I limited to napalm and other conventional weapons?

I also recommend you read this other article called The Constitution of the United States which says...

The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.

Entirely irrelevant. He's not barred from running, but there's nothing in the Constitution which forbids a citizen to take into account his religious views, or an opinion of them, in order to determine whether to vote for him or not. I never suggested that he be prevented from running for office. I only said that decent Americans should take his ancestry his lack of patriotism, and the question of his religion (whether it's a peculiarly anti-American Christianity, atheism, or noncommittal Mohammedanism, or something else altogether) into account.

I read it. Thanks for wasting my time!

Yeah, whatever.

Edited for accuracy.

Uh... it's been pretty clear for some time now that B.O. Hussein either does hate whites, or at the very least that he has found politically advantageous in the past to pretend do so.

Ann is absolutely correct.

Depends. Can I use nukes, or am I limited to napalm and other conventional weapons?

I only said that decent Americans should take his ancestry his lack of patriotism, and the question of his religion (whether it's a peculiarly anti-American Christianity, atheism, or noncommittal Mohammedanism, or something else altogether) into account.

Entirely irrelevant.

Well, if Obama hates whites, then I guess that evens it up after 8 years of Bush hating blacks (or like most of the Presidents we've had in this country). And it's not like Obama would have a reason for hating whites anyway. Oh wait.

Entirely irrelevant.

Again, not to me, and not to millions of other voters.

And that's why we consider you to be one of the stupid people, C.M. You certainly share their values.

Exhibit B.

Cancer Marney is a joke, right?

We wish.

And that's why we consider you to be one of the stupid people, C.M. You certainly share their values.

Nah. You're lying.

We've had more than a dozen debates, on two boards, in which you engaged my ideas and responded to them in kind, and either you or I conceded one ground or another until, eventually, the discussion wound down.

There's no need for you to pretend that you think I'm "stupid." You've demonstrated in the past that you know better than that. You can see in the present that the polls indicate that I'm not wrong. And you know as well as I do that in the future the polling will bear me out.

I'm just repeating tired "conservative" bullshit many people are tired of hearing that has no real basis on fact but oh boy it sure pisses people off!

Marney's posts here in a nutshell. Thank you for your time.

There's no need for you to pretend that you think I'm "stupid." You've demonstrated in the past that you know better than that. You can see in the present that the polls indicate that I'm not wrong. And you know as well as I do that in the future the polling will bear me out.

You support your dumbass views with more dumbass views?

...y'know what's funny? The first night I started posting here again, due in part to a direct request by one of your admins, there were multiple requests for my immediate banning. Because, supposedly, I was being rude. Because I was misrepresenting other people's arguments. Because I was picking fights. Because my mere presence was a detriment to the TSM CE folder.

Take a look back over the threads in which I've posted. Can you really say that I've been the aggressor in every one?

Even if you don't agree with my general outlook?

Your answer to that question would probably say more about you than it would about me.

This ain't Democratic Underground, but it ain't Free Republic either honey.

Sign in to follow this