TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gary Floyd

Campaign 2008

That's not the issue, Marvin. Quit BEING A FUCKING DUMBASS

You dont find it funny that she's using facts obtained from an article in the New York Times (same article I linked to) to attack Obama? 99% of the time its the other way around.

Theres a difference between "interacting with radicals" and "working with them to support Terroristic groups like ACORN and heading their $50 million foundation".

Fuck you, Marvin. Fuck you.

ACORN threatened banks with the label of "THIS BANK IS RACIST" if they didn't loan money out to minorities which would end up costing the bank customers and in the end money. I think that qualifies as at least somewhat as terrorism..Im not accusing them of going around and killing people or blowing up buildings but there are acts of terrorism that are 100% non violent and their treatment of banks falls under that category.

You dont find it funny that she's using facts obtained from an article in the New York Times (same article I linked to) to attack Obama? 99% of the time its the other way around.

Here's the article the New York Times ran Saturday about Ayers and Obama:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/04/us/polit...04ayers.html?hp

How Mrs. Palin could have came to the conclusion she did about Ayers and Obama, based on this article, I have no idea.

Here's the article the New York Times ran Saturday about Ayers and Obama:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/04/us/polit...04ayers.html?hp

How Mrs. Palin could have came to the conclusion she did about Ayers and Obama, based on this article, I have no idea.

Maybe she clicked the "Related Topics: William Ayers" link on the left side of the page?

ACORN threatened banks with the label of "THIS BANK IS RACIST" if they didn't loan money out to minorities which would end up costing the bank customers and in the end money. I think that qualifies as at least somewhat as terrorism.

Oh yeah, that's the stuff

ACORN threatened banks with the label of "THIS BANK IS RACIST" if they didn't loan money out to minorities which would end up costing the bank customers and in the end money. I think that qualifies as at least somewhat as terrorism..Im not accusing them of going around and killing people or blowing up buildings but there are acts of terrorism that are 100% non violent and their treatment of banks falls under that category.

And I think you qualify as at least somewhat stupid.

Marvin Is NOT a Lunatic.

Marvin is a retard.

He finishes wathing Fox News and then tries to explain through the filter of retardation, what he has learned.

It wasn't true when he learned it. And it's down right hilarious when he repeats it.

Marvin, every thing you have just said in this thread reaches new levels of retarded, even for you. Do us a favor and shut the fuck up.

Marvin Is NOT a Lunatic.

Marvin is a retard.

He finishes wathing Fox News and then tries to explain through the filter of retardation, what he has learned.

It wasn't true when he learned it. And it's down right hilarious when he repeats it.

As opposed to the other posters on the board, who finish watching Keith Olbermann and try to make sense of his retardation. The last five pages of this thread are HILARIOUS libera-babble. Let's just be honest here -- both Palin and Biden have no idea what they're talking about. Anyone who tries to state otherwise is nothing more than a biased party hack.

Marvin, every thing you have just said in this thread reaches new levels of retarded, even for you. Do us a favor and shut the fuck up.

It sure does suck having opposing viewpoints... ON A MESSAGE BOARD. If you can't handle opposing viewpoints, maybe you shouldn't be discussing politics in the first place.

It sure does suck that the best "opposing viewpoints" that the conservative members on this board can come up with against Obama was that his preacher said some unfortunate things, his middle name is Hussein, and he once knew a guy who botched a terrorist attack or two.

Marvin Is NOT a Lunatic.

Marvin is a retard.

As opposed to the other posters on the board, who finish watching Keith Olbermann and try to make sense of his retardation. The last five pages of this thread are HILARIOUS libera-babble. Let's just be honest here -- both Palin and Biden have no idea what they're talking about. Anyone who tries to state otherwise is nothing more than a biased party hack.

I'll defend the opposite side of your point all day.

Biden set out in that debate to poke holes in the McCain record...which he was allowed to do for 90 minutes because Palin didn't really know his record.

He was allowed to do so because Palin made it her mission to prove she wasn't an SNL soundbite.

Funny thing was...most of America isn't stupid. The polls didn't move for her because people just wanted to hear an answer a question. She didn't. Biden (for better or worse, depending on your opinion...did)

It sure does suck having opposing viewpoints... ON A MESSAGE BOARD. If you can't handle opposing viewpoints, maybe you shouldn't be discussing politics in the first place.

Are you aware of Marvin's past posts? Liberal Bias and whatnot has little to do with the fact that he sucks.

Are you aware of Marvin's past posts? Liberal Bias and whatnot has little to do with the fact that he sucks.

I'm not defending Marvin's content, just his right to put forth content without being called a fucking idiot, as in previous posts.

And liberal bias does have at least a little to do with it. If Marvin was putting forth ideas that you agreed with in a retarded way, you probably wouldn't insult his intelligence. That's my hunch, anyway.

Marvin Is NOT a Lunatic.

Marvin is a retard.

red_herring.jpg

Guest Tzar Lysergic

I'm referring more to posts like this:

Marvin Is NOT a Lunatic.

Marvin is a retard.

Adding nothing.

I'm not defending Marvin's content, just his right to put forth content without being called a fucking idiot, as in previous posts.

And liberal bias does have at least a little to do with it. If Marvin was putting forth ideas that you agreed with in a retarded way, you probably wouldn't insult his intelligence. That's my hunch, anyway.

troll.jpg

A couple of weeks ago I complained to another poster that he'd gone too far ---an official board moderator no less--- because he'd brought up problems I'd had in my marriage as proof the problem I had with certain female politicians was that she was a woman. I was told that this was perfectly acceptable.

So, if I can have my irrelevant personal problems used against me in this thread, Marvin should be able to handle being called a "retard" for equating boycotting a bank with terrorism.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Call that trolling all you want, he's correct.

I've seen no one bitching about numbnuts up there dogpiling whenever it seems fashionable without raising a point of his own.

Now we can all play politically nice (make a point when you call someone a fucking retard) or I can delete the whole god damn thread.

Okay, so...

MARVIN IS A RETARD.

Not acceptable.

MARVIN IS A RETARD BECAUSE HE THINKS BOYCOTTING A BANK IS A TERRORIST ACT.

Acceptable?

Here's the thing...and you don't have to "delete a thread" over it, I'm more than happy to put myself on the line for the whole stake...

Marvin doesn't show up when things get into...you know...politics...

Like the debates or health care or foreign policy or the economy or energy...

He shows up to defend Obama's ties to TERRORISTS.

Sign in to follow this