TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gary Floyd

Campaign 2008

Where is McCain going? Is he trying to stay off camera or something?

McCain/Palin need to stop pushing against the Obama health care plan. Biden absolutely raped Palin on it in the last debate...and I think Obama looks his best so far in this debate when he's explaining his plan.

Yeah, the women were going absolutely orgasmic the entire time he was talking about it.

Man, women were flatlining just a second ago. OBAMA IS THE BLACK TOM JONES!

And again, men in Ohio seem to be really in favor of government intervention in healthcare.

It's just a lost argument for McCain I think.

As soon as Obama says "if you like your healthcare plan...you keep it and I help lower your premiums" ...everyone with healthcare stopped listening. That left people who just want the handout...

Is anyone else waiting for McCain to sit next to an audience member and put his arm around the person while he's talking? I keep getting the idea he's about to that whenever he gets that close towards the crowd.

The second McCain talked about Iraq and Russia, his rating went down.

Is anyone else waiting for McCain to sit next to an audience member and put his arm around the person while he's talking? I keep getting the idea he's about to that whenever he gets that close towards the crowd.

"My friends, you're my friend, my friends."

It's funny, because when he was asked the first question he wandered dangerously close to the asker...and I was thinking how creeped out that guy must have fealt at that moment.

"My friends, Heh, your my friend, heh, my friends heh."

FFA

Spike at "We ARE the greatest country in the world". Flatter gets you everywhere. This little insta-reaction line is hilariously fun to watch.

Under Obama's plan for Iraq, Iran would've bombed Israel, we would've been attacked again, WWIII would've broken out, and taxes would've gone up.

Under Obama's plan for Iraq, Iran would've bombed Israel, we would've been attacked again, WWIII would've broken out, and taxes would've gone up.

I wasn't worried until that last part.

Sign in to follow this