TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gary Floyd

Campaign 2008

Guest Vitamin X

Hillary's favorite team isn't the Cubs, it's any team where she just happens to be.

Guest Blue Man Czech
Hillary's favorite team isn't the Cubs, it's any team where she just happens to be.

You'd know, Mr. Blazer

How is Hillary wrangling all the Mexicans like this? Oh well, she's done after tonight.

1. Mexicans LOVE Bill Clinton.

2. A good amount of Mexicans are unsure of the brothers. It's nothing like the Jew/Black war of the 20th century, though...

Guest Blue Man Czech
How is Hillary wrangling all the Mexicans like this? Oh well, she's done after tonight.

1. Mexicans LOVE Bill Clinton.

2. A good amount of Mexicans are unsure of the brothers. It's nothing like the Jew/Black war of the 20th century, though...

There's so much good in this post.

Now I know: People like Barack Obama because he, much like Aaron Rowand, has the fire and the passion.

Guest Vitamin X

You'd know, Mr. Blazer

right, which also explains my allegiances to the Packers and the Rockies!

Also, Portland to L.A. was the only time I've ever switched sports loyalties. But this is off-topic.

Guest Blue Man Czech

That's it, I don't like Huckabee anymore because he's talking about too much college football shit. Hurry up and redeem this speech so I don't have the taste of SEC pandering in my mouth all through the night.

This is going to come down to the edge. If California goes to Romney and the South keeps going more Huckabee, this is going to be a lot more complicated than it looked like it would be. On the Democratic Side, I'm already hearing about no one coming out with too big an advantage.

Connecticut and Kansas go for Obama. Huckabee seems to be holding off McCain in Georgia and Missouri, but Tennessee is ridiculously close. This is probably the most interesting Super Tuesday ever.

If Czech watches this video his head'll probably explode

Really scraping the bottom of the barrel with some of those guys. Especially liked the Mexican guys from Without a Trace and CSI: Miami. Also, Ashley Banks.

And apparently a Tornado is aimed right at the center of Nashville.

This Super Tuesday is brought to you by Jerry Bruckheimer and Michael Bay.

Guest Vitamin X

ON HIS BACK, LIKE JESUS CARRIED THE CROSS AND THE WEIGHT OF THE WORLD AND HUMANITY'S SINS!

Guest Blue Man Czech

Man, Mitt Romney must've taken a one-day intensive seminar at the George Bush School of Fearmongering. The fuck was that.

Man, Mitt Romney must've taken a one-day intensive seminar at the George Bush School of Fearmongering. The fuck was that.

I was watching Red Wings Post-Game when he came on. What'd he say?

Guest Blue Man Czech

Hillary's speech has been really obnoxious and I don't like it at all. Recently I've been ambivalent at best to her.

McCain's militarism is literally off the charts (see, eg, the fact that he thinks we should stay in Iraq for a hundred years and also that totally hilarious 'Bomb Iran' song). Romney spews a lot of stupid shit about the impending Islamofascist Caliphate and the need to double Guantanamo and whatever, but I think he might actually be smart enough not to send this country into a military quaqmire so deep we can never get out. With McCain, I'm not so sure.

Guest Blue Man Czech

I interpreted the "100 years" thing more as a pragmatic outlook on the inevitability of our troops being there much longer than we want them to be there, not any sort of desire to stay for 100 years. I do find him a little too militaristic for my tastes, though.

Man, Obama is cleaning up. It's over.

Now THIS is some good Huckabee. Warm, friendly, and oh hey tearing up Mitt Romney, too.

McCain's militarism is literally off the charts (see, eg, the fact that he thinks we should stay in Iraq for a hundred years and also that totally hilarious 'Bomb Iran' song). Romney spews a lot of stupid shit about the impending Islamofascist Caliphate and the need to double Guantanamo and whatever, but I think he might actually be smart enough not to send this country into a military quaqmire so deep we can never get out. With McCain, I'm not so sure.

I also took it as a pragmatic thing, and frankly, if we ARE going to stay, I'd rather have him in charge.

Why?

No Gitmo and no torture. Those are two things that are IMPERATIVE to reestablishing some respect abroad. At the very least, if we are going to stay at war, we'll be fighting it the right way instead of the wrong way. I can respect that far more than anything Romney has talked about.

And apparently Missouri is literally tied between McCain and Huckabee.

Obama isn't really cleaning up. He's doing okay, but it looks like this thing is gonna be pretty much a draw on the D side, barring a big win in CA for one or the other.

Guest Blue Man Czech

I think there's an inverse relationship between predicting Barack Obama's success and supporting him.

Huckabee takes Georgia, though it's proportional distribution. With all three candidates in a dead heat, it's not quite the win it could have been.

McCain is UPSTAGED~! by Obama! And Missouri is looking "Florida 2000" close, but McCain seems to be pulling away, which would be a major victory as it's a "Winner-Take-All" Primary.

Guest Blue Man Czech

Man, none of these speeches tonight are doin' it for me. Obama with yet another one of tonight's stinkers.

Sign in to follow this