TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CanadianGuitarist

How do you remember

My favorite era for Bret was the Hart Foundation in 97 just like most others here. He was tremendous on the mic, in the wheelchair, and being in a stable with Bulldog, Owen, Neidhart, and Pillman (the family friend) clicked perfectly.

one of the coolest visuals ever was from the Raw where Bret, in a wheelchair, was running down HBK only to be superkicked right out of the chair...

his heel turn speech after WM13 has to be one of my all-time favorites: "So from here on out, the American wrestling fans, from coast to coast, can KISS MY ASS!"

As the greatest wrestler who ever walked the face of this earth. Period. Im biased. I AM A BRET HARD MARK. Sue me.

Someone who brought me immense enjoyment from watching his in-ring and promo work. Someone who made me fall in love with wrestling. Someone whom I soared with his ups and floundered with his downs. As a man who could have an entertaining match with a brass pole. My wrestling hero. A very proud tradionalist.

Bret, you are deeply, deeply, missed.

As my favourite wrestler ever, and as the man who, on July 6, 1997, made a building in Calgary shake.

By using cheap heat. Honestly , would you expect a guy who every week said how great canada was and trashed amercia would get booed in freakin Canada?

not saying it wasnt a great angle, just sayin it was so huge cuz of the patriotism lines drawn.

I would like to remember the 91-96 Bret Personally

I will remember him for like 1987-1994 when he was in the Hart Foundation and then he had his singles push on the way to his first 2 WWF Titles and believe it or not one of my favorite Bret matches of all time was when he won his 2nd IC Title from Rowdy Piper so I remember him for more back in those days.

Thanks.

As the guy who wrestled 3 good (and one phenominal match against Mr. Perfect) at KOTR 1993, my first live PPV.

And as the guy who said bullshit on air after the cage match with Sid on RAW in March 1997.