TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Slickster

Unforgiven Poster Revealed

Well the submission/ladder stips would only work with someone who had a submission move like Angle. For the most part they could kill each other with the ladder but also toss in some of Angle's submission stuff. The only problem would be getting the audience to buy any of the submission stuff since they'd be so used to a ladder match ending with someone grabbing the belt.

Guest Brian
Well the submission/ladder stips would only work with someone who had a submission move like Angle.  For the most part they could kill each other with the ladder but also toss in some of Angle's submission stuff.  The only problem would be getting the audience to buy any of the submission stuff since they'd be so used to a ladder match ending with someone grabbing the belt.

The thing is, your assuming either of the guys is smart enough to be fluid between the sub spots and the ladder spots and the goals created out of each.

Boy, I'm sure glad the Draft Lottery really shook up RAW so we could get fresh match ups that we've never seen before.

All kidding aside, I wouldn't be surprised if Angle is Cena's next big feud. At least they'll be actually using Angle in the main event instead of just having him feud with Eugene.

I like that poster. Looks like they broke the streak of Kane being on Unforgiven posters.

I'm disappointed by the lack of KANE!