TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BHK

The OAO Raw Thread for 08.08.05

Guest *KNK*
So does anyone think Edge will get cheers at Summerslam?

Yes, The internet, Matt's playground turned on him. The more fickle fans will as well.

Especially when Matt looks like a whiny pussy and Edge stands firm and convicted in his beliefs. ..and still has the girl.

Anyone think Conway looks like Morgan Spurlock from "Super Size Me"?

Guest JMA
Edge was brilliant there.

He properly explained his motives, the intentions and pointed out Matt's hypocraisy.

pointed out that Edge properly earned his spot while Matt toiled nowhere and fans didnt care.

Just damn good stuff there from Copeland. I say copeland because that wasnt an EDGE promo but Adam Copeland giving his side of things direct and concise.

Bah. WWE having Matt shake hands with Vince hurt his character. I guarantee that wasn't his idea.

The promo killed Matt, it was generic paint by numbers face promo.

I can't say that I disagree that it was average, but I don't think it killed Matt. He just can't do ANYTHING like that again.

They need to portray Matt as the bitterest man in the world, as well as doing everything in the world to make Edge miserable. There are many things they could still do with this.

Now obviously noone will probably win the match...prolly just a brawl that never ends.....Because if Edge wins, any heat that Matt had is absolutely gone and if Matt wins, What then?

Guest *KNK*

ROH Commerical heavily showcasing Matt Hardy...

at least they had the right one this week.

Guest JMA

Yes, The internet, Matt's playground turned on him. The more fickle fans will as well.

Especially when Matt looks like a whiny pussy and Edge stands firm and convicted in his beliefs. ..and still has the girl.

It ain't gonna happen. Edge is being portrayed as the heel and the majority of fans will give him heat. Matt getting any large heel heat is just plain unrealistic.

Guest *KNK*

It ain't gonna happen. Edge is being portrayed as the heel and the majority of fans will give him heat. Matt getting any large heel heat is just plain unrealistic.

Of course. crowds never turn on the faces. NEVER.

Except for 50 minutes ago...never.

Victoria's outfit=instant hard on.

ROH Commerical heavily showcasing Matt Hardy...

at least they had the right one this week.

Are you in the Dayton area, what's your cable carrier, I didn't see a ROH commercial

I was just wondering on what ever happened to Trish? I stopped watching for awhile to know what happened to her.

Vis squashed her.

She tried to get Viscera to take out Kane, he failed, he wanted sex with Trish, she slapped him, he body splashed her.

Guest JMA

It isn't that common. And I doubt it will happen at SummerSlam. The fans were booing the hell out of Edge during his promo (which is good, since he's the heel). But we'll see for sure what happens at SummerSlam. If he is booed, I'll admit that I was wrong.

And no one turned fifty minutes ago. Not Hogan or Eugene. Hogan wouldn't have been booked to save Eugene if WWE wanted him to be the heel.

Somewhat late comment about it, but I thought Edge did a much better job on his promo tonight versus Hardy's mess last week. Not sure if that is in terms of talent overall from each (I've NEVER seen a promo cut like that from Edge before and inversily Hardy has done way better promos than last week) or if both last week and this week's Hardy/Edge promos were scripted or not. Could be WWE's way how they want this going and are trying to turn Hardy?! Just watch, he'll be gone already out of WWE by November. Lita looked pretty uncomfy being there.

Huh...Heart Throbs win.

This night gets weirder and weirder.

This night is

bizarrodebbie.jpg

http://www.turtleface.org/

BIZARRO!

Guest *KNK*

It isn't that common. And I doubt it will happen at SummerSlam. The fans were booing the hell out of Edge during his promo (which is good, since he's the heel). But we'll see for sure what happens at SummerSlam. If he is booed, I'll admit that I was wrong.

And no one turned fifty minutes ago. Not Hogan or Eugene. Hogan wouldn't have been booked to save Eugene if WWE wanted him to be the heel.

the CROWD turned on Eugene. Before Angle even came out.

Crowds turning on faces is more common then you would think.

Hell, it happened to Edge last summerslam...In his hometown to boot