TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Team Angle Pusher

The Summerslam Thread

Guest Jim Ross

Was there any need for a Hogan win there? Then again was there any need for a Shawn win either.

Eh, same tripe as the rest of the card

HBK jobs and then goes out like a bitch sucking up to Hogan to boot. That was the perfect ending for an HBK Hater such as myself. I just hope that the crowd doesn't end up making him a huge face again tomorrow night like I think they will.

I'm very unhappy they're going to return Michaels to his face character again.

His promos this past month have been gold.

Guest Jim Ross

Yeah JR.. Lets enjoy this moment.. Lets enjoy the fact that im now £15 worst off than i was 3 hours ago with no return for my money. Fuck you jim

I don't get it at all.....HBK has been gold since his heel turn. Red hot. So what do they do, they job him out to Hogan cleanly, and then have him shake his hand and walk away like a bitch, turning back to his bitchass face character again. WWE has some clueless fuckin writers

Guest hasbeen

You girls, the whiners, just have no clue. You might think you do, but you don't, no matter how smart you think you are. Trust me on that one and I'll get the f**k off your precious moan and whine site.

You girls, the whiners, just have no clue. You might think you do, but you don't, no matter how smart you think you are. Trust me on that one and I'll get the f**k off your precious moan and whine site.

How about we don't trust you on that one, but you go ahead and get the fuck out of here anyway? Sounds fair

Guest Jim Ross

Sorry, your right.. this show tonight was fantastic and it delivered on all the hype and build.

Edit: And to add.. Nothing anybody said in here tonight has anything to do with being 'Smart' or anything.. Its about this being a sub par PPV with some very short matches and pointless outcomes

So HBK was a heel for a short time just to shake Hogan's hand after jobbing to him tonight at Summerslam? I felt like fucking puking after seeing that, especially now that HBK is going to be the face Holy Bible Kid again. :throwup:

Porter knew exactly what he was talking about when he mentioned about the WWE guy telling him about "Not getting critical", unfortunately.

Guest Ransome
heres a random question, did hhh ever get his hogan job back?

He pinned Hogan in a #1 contendership match on Smackdown on June 6th, 2002. It followed the cliched battle royale finish where both Hogan and HHH were eliminated at the same time.

This is the first Summerslam I've missed in years, and I'm glad I did. Every match went for the predictable finish, although I guess that's an improvement over the unpredictable (read: stupidly booked) finishes from GAB 2005.

That handshake was cheesy as hell.  Sickening even to a point.  I was hoping that HBK learned something from Jericho at WM 19.

What the hell's with all the illogical handshakes in WWE lately? First Matt Hardy with Vince, now HBK with Hogan?!

Before the end of this year, we're probably going to see Eddie shake Rey's hand.

Damn, the writing truly sucks now in WWE.

That handshake was cheesy as hell.  Sickening even to a point.  I was hoping that HBK learned something from Jericho at WM 19.

What the hell's with all the illogical handshakes in WWE lately? First Matt Hardy with Vince, now HBK with Hogan?!

Before the end of this year, we're probably going to see Eddie shake Rey's hand.

Damn, the writing truly sucks now in WWE.

Might as well have MAtt Hardy and Edge hug tomorrow night on Raw and have Kane and Lita reunite at Unforgiven. Christ, this shit is so bad