TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
frisco

WWE smackdown vs raw 2006 a January release?

Gaming threat has a post stating that the newest WWE Smackdown vs Raw game will be released in January of 2006. THQ is planning on releasing the PSP version first, this upcoming November.

Here is the link to the article

SD vs Raw release in January 2006

I know all the other Smackdown games came out pretty religiously on November, so its kind of annoying if true. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

What the fuck is this? First Zelda gets delayed, then Kingdom Hearts 2, and now SvR2006? This holiday season is looking pretty bleak. As long as Burnout Revenge is still released on time, I'll be somewhat happy.

What the hell could have caused all of these video game delays that I've been reading about this year, anyway? This might turn some video gamers away soon because of them being tired of all the delays on their most anticipated video games.

Hold the phone, KHII got delayed too? That was supposed to be the "Damnit Zelda got delayed but hey at least I got this" game for me this fall. Hopefully if this is true (the SmackDown part), DoR 2 is good and keeps me occupied.

if that is the case, then the game will be REALLY out of date by that time (roster, attires, music, etc), hopefully they will be able to update it near the end of this year at least.

I work at Gamestop, and we got a call from the corporate office last week saying Kingdom Hearts 2 had been pushed back to February of '06. I REALLY hope they were mistaken though.

if that is the case, then the game will be REALLY out of date by that time (roster, attires, music, etc), hopefully they will be able to update it near the end of this year at least.

Seriously. If it IS delayed that long than they have NO excuse not to update it. The only downside, is of course, that we'll probably definitely have Kerwin instead of Chavito now... =\

So you make due with what you have or are available to get... seems a lot of developers are waiting for the next-gen things to come out...

I was looking through the release dates for some games in the computer at work today. SD! vs R 2006 has been pushed back to 11/14, Kingdom Hearts 2 has a date of 02/02/06 (a Thursday for a ship date?), and Zelda has 04/04/06. Sometimes I think Gamestop corporate just makes up these dates.