TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kurt Angle Mark

JLU Season 3 starts September 17th

So, he hid the mace and his costume behind the pillar to make a big showy entrance? Alright then.

Also, did anyone else raise an eyebrow at Batman talking about flaming on message boards?

Not a great second episode. Hawkman's kind of a puss.

But the first was very good, and I'm really looking forward to further episodes with the Legion of Doom. Grodd's moved up in the world since the Superfriends. :lol:

I'm just wondering what is up with DCAU Supergirl wearing an outfit like Movie Supergirl in that "Upcoming Episode Preview Shot" thing they do during the credits.

Anyone have a screencap of that?

Not a great second episode. Hawkman's kind of a puss.

But the first was very good, and I'm really looking forward to further episodes with the Legion of Doom. Grodd's moved up in the world since the Superfriends.  :lol:

Well, Grodd appeared in JL already. But yeah, he got that drooling problem licked, finally.

I'm just wondering what is up with DCAU Supergirl wearing an outfit like Movie Supergirl in that "Upcoming Episode Preview Shot" thing they do during the credits.

Its not the "Supergirl" movie costume, but the midrift-baring one she currently wears in the comics.

Also, what was up with the "you didn't miss my dress last night line"? Surely they weren't implying...

Its not the "Supergirl" movie costume, but the midrift-baring one she currently wears in the comics.

Also, what was up with the "you didn't miss my dress last night line"? Surely they weren't implying...

Ah, missed the bare midreff.

And hey, they almost implied that Fire and Ice were lesbians in "I Am Legion"

Thought that the two episodes were well done. The best was when GL saw Shayera in the dress and exclaimed "Judas Priest!" That line was so unexpected, however since J.M Demattis wrote the epsiode I am not really surprised at the line.

Thought that the two episodes were well done.  The best was when GL saw Shayera in the dress and exclaimed "Judas Priest!"  That line was so unexpected, however since J.M Demattis wrote the epsiode I am not really surprised at the line.

You know, when she helped the Thanagarians invade Earth she was breaking the law, breaking the law.

Thought that the two episodes were well done.  The best was when GL saw Shayera in the dress and exclaimed "Judas Priest!"  That line was so unexpected, however since J.M Demattis wrote the epsiode I am not really surprised at the line.

You know, when she helped the Thanagarians invade Earth she was breaking the law, breaking the law.

she should get a lawyer

ALRIGHTY_.jpg

Guest JMA

I enjoyed both episodes. Hawkman kind of reminded me of Ultimate Thor--we don't know if he's crazy or if his story is true. Luthor actually wanting to merge with Brainiac is an interesting reversal of what we saw in Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow. I like the pairing of Fire and The Flash as well.

Guest JMA
It seems like it's getting to be more and more the Shayera Show.  You barely even see WW anymore.

Dwayne McDuffie really likes Hawkgirl. If I recall, she's actually his favorite character.

It seems like it's getting to be more and more the Shayera Show.  You barely even see WW anymore.

I agree that is a bit disconcerting.

I'm probably in the minority here, but personally, I'm hoping we see less of Green Arrow this season. I know he's got lots of fanboys, but there was a little too much of him last time around.

I'd dig seeing more of the JSA though. Isn't there supposed to be a Captain Marvel episode coming up?

The Captain Marvel episode was last season entitled "The Clash". It was a good episode.

I would like to see some of the JSA appear including Mr. Terrific II, Alan Scott GL and Jay Garrick's Flash.

The Captain Marvel episode was last season entitled "The Clash".  It was a good episode.

I would like to see some of the JSA appear including Mr. Terrific II, Alan Scott GL and  Jay Garrick's Flash.

I don't think the actually JSA exists in this continuity, given their absence from "The Savage Time" WWII 3-parter (although many of its members obviously do). I do doubt we'll see the golden age Flash or Lantern, though.

The Captain Marvel episode was last season entitled "The Clash".  It was a good episode.

I would like to see some of the JSA appear including Mr. Terrific II, Alan Scott GL and  Jay Garrick's Flash.

I don't think the actually JSA exists in this continuity, given their absence from "The Savage Time" WWII 3-parter (although many of its members obviously do). I do doubt we'll see the golden age Flash or Lantern, though.

Well, Golden Age Flash DID appear in the comic book based off Justice League Unlimited...so you never know.

The comic seems to be made for kids and major fanboys, so they can tell whatever story they want with any character. It rarely reflects the TV show. I think Powergirl is going to show up in the Christmas issue. Plus Blue Beetle was in an issue (and it was awesome...).

I agree that is a bit disconcerting.

I'm probably in the minority here, but personally, I'm hoping we see less of Green Arrow this season. I know he's got lots of fanboys, but there was a little too much of him last time around.

I'd dig seeing more of the JSA though. Isn't there supposed to be a Captain Marvel episode coming up?

She's an okay character, but she's all of a sudden *the* female lead, with a token other female character appearing now and then with only bit parts. Although I have few complaints about the ending multiparter last season, with some increased time for Huntress.

However, when she looked utterly perplexed that there were whole webrings devoted to hating her, she seemed like quite the idiot. Gee...no reason that almost EVERYONE ON THE PLANET might hold a bit of a grudge against her, right?

Well she doesn't seem to be the person that would think about people stating that she hates online. She probably doesn't give a rip.

2 episodes tonight:

Chaos at the Earth's Core

Green Lantern leads Stargirl, S.T.R.I.P.E., and Supergirl to Skartaris, a fantastic world beneath the Earth's surface, where they meet a new hero, The Warlord.

To Another Shore

Wonder Woman learns of a plot to steal the powers of the 3,000 year-old corpse of The Viking Prince.

(credit: www.tv.com)