TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bored

This Week In College Football 9/1 - 9/5

teke would know better but by all accounts they will play their big game against Arizona State next week. Really they almost have to as rescheduling one game isn't hard but rescheduling two could cause some serious issues.

An additional note to something I posted earlier, Tulane will play fall sports after all. The football team will likely play their home games some where in Texas.

U of A cuts Utah's lead to three with a little over nine minutes to go.

Last I've heard is that LSU *might not* play at home until November.

The Arizona State game could end up being played in Tempe, as I don't think there's even space to put up the Arizona State team in Baton Rouge right now if they wanted to have the game here.

The rest of their home games this year could get interesting, depending on the situation here in BR.

My guess is that LSU plays AT Arizona State and AT Tennessee at the least.

The rest of their home games don't appear to start until October, at which time it may be feasable to play in BR.

Interesting note about Myron Rolle, he actually lives in Galloway, which is 20 mins away from me. He goes to The Hun school up in Princeton as its a prep school.

That being said, since he said he was keen on going to a school that is great academically, why go to Florida State and not Michigan, which is way better in regards to academics? My guess is Bowden used those great closing powers when it comes to recruiting and got Rolle that way...

Bowden probably asked for seconds when he came for dinner at Rolle's house.

What about Shreveport? It seats over 50,000.

Bored,

No place in Louisiana is really feasable right now... The refugees from New Orleans are spread everywhere from Baton Rouge to Arkansas and Texas, which means every major city in Louisiana is not exactly capable of hosting a large football game anytime soon.

With Tennessee, it would be easy enough for them to play us at Tennessee this year and to come to Death Valley next year, as we still have them on the schedule next year.

Guest *KNK*

I'm just hoping my school can fare decently against Ohio State. At least keep it close is all I ask for.

Fumble recovered by OU in TCU territory. Bomar just completed a pass so that puts OU in reasonable field goal range but they miss a 50 yarder. 10-0 at the half.

I had a feeling Bowling Green/Wisconsin might be the game of the day. Omar Jacobs throws his 4th touchdown of the half, tie game 35-35.

It's very interesting. Wisconsin is running all over BG (200 yards in the first), while BG is passing wild over UW (300+ yards in the first)

It's on ESPN. Bowling Green's defense just can't match up against the Wisconsin o-line. Jacobs may have to throw another four touchdowns this half to win.

Wisconsin proving that old school ain't always cool.

Damn with OSU wrapping up Miami, I was hoping to go run before the big afternoon games.

But, with this BG-Wisconsin shootout, I guess I'll have to stay in and sit on my ass!