TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Twisted Intestine

OAO Smackdown! Thread

Farewell to Thursdays

September 1, 2005

SmackDown!’s last show on Thursday night before moving to Fridays on Sept. 9 will be a huge event.

Two major matches have been announced as Randy Orton, who has been on quite a roll since defeating Undertaker at SummerSlam, will take on Rey Mysterio, who now has full custody of Dominick.

Meanwhile, in a SummerSlam rematch, United States Champion Chris Benoit will face Orlando Jordan. It took Benoit a mere 25 seconds to defeat Jordan at SummerSlam.

With JBL scheduled to get his SummerSlam rematch with World Heavyweight Champion Batista on Sept. 9, anything is possible.

Also, will network executive Palmer Canon continue to meddle with General Manager’s Theodore Long’s work?

Plus, could we see more of Mr. Kennedy, who seems to enjoy ring announcing as much as he does wrestling?

Don’t miss the last SmackDown! on Thursday night on UPN (8/7) CT.

Man, my Thursday nights ever never gonna be the same. I really will not know what to do with myself without Smackdown!

I for one am looking forward to the new Friday Night Smackdown! since it will provide an adequite chance to pre-game before a night's antics of going out.

I think the OAO Smackdown threads are going to get smaller than they already are with the move to fridays. Folks are going to probrably tape or tivo it and watch it later in the weekend I bet.

I'm sorry if someone's already answered this one, but is this "network" guy a worker or actor or what?

Surely this Jordan humiliation will lead to JBL firing him as Chief of Staff....right? Maybe then Benoit can take him under his wing and teach him to not be quite as big of a jobber.