TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest *KNK*

House

My best friend kept recomending this show to me last year, but I never got around to wathcing it. Since it was on after Bones, I decided to stic around. So far, I'm loving this show.

Guest *KNK*

This episode has really been a good one so far, House is one of the best characters on tv and nearly every episode is more compelling then 95% of the dramas going around today.

Guest Fishyswa

UGH. I missed most of it because of a class and the Yankee game. Any news on a replay?

But yeah, if he's not recognized as one of the greatest TV characters EVER when this show is said and done, they either totally botched things from here on out or we've abandoned justice.

Guest Fishyswa

Yeah she's got some untapped innocence that the man in me wants to corrupt.

Can't comment on the episode too much but the end with the marker board was great.

The best show on TV, IMO.

I have watched since the first episode and have been hooked ever since. I plan on picking up the season one dvd set in the next week or so.

Guest *KNK*

There's alot of good stuff out there if you look in the right places and thankfully House got noticed and it's the hit it deserves to be.

Guest *KNK*
Season 1 DVD?! Surely someone has news on this....

It was released a couple weeks ago...

DVD Features:

Available subtitles: Spanish

Available Audio Tracks: English (Dolby Digital 5.1)

Dr. House

Medical cases

The concept

Set Tour

HOUSE-isms

Casting session with Hugh Laurie

Double-sided discs

Number of discs: 3

I only watched because Bones was on before it, and I loved it. House is just a fucking great character and I echo the Jennifer Morrison love. The whole cast was pretty good, in fact, even LL Cool J. It looks like I'll be getting the S1 set.

I forgot to watch. The concept of the show sparked a discussion in my house (from the commercial). And I missed the freakin show.

I watched "Supernatural" at nine then remembered once it was over that I could have watched the damn thing on either my Illinois or Denver feed and caught "House".

I like the main character but the rest of them I hate. Which at least puts it ahead of Battlestar Galattica in the likable character race. Can't believe I forgot I have central and mountain time zone feeds of the WB.

"I coulda tapped that!"

That shit was hilarious.

I only caught the first half- fucking staff meeting.

Echo: anyone heard anything about the replay, and are they going to keep it at the 9pm time slot? If so, I'm gonng have to get a VCR or a TiVo or something.

Guest *KNK*
"I coulda tapped that!"

That shit was hilarious.

Echo: anyone heard anything about the replay, and are they going to keep it at the 9pm time slot? If so, I'm gonng have to get a VCR or a TiVo or something.

In January it changes it's slot from Tuesday @ 9 (Bones will take over that slot to follow AI) to Monday @ 8 (lead in for 24).

"I coulda tapped that!"

That shit was hilarious.

In January it changes it's slot from Tuesday @ 9 (Bones will take over that slot to follow AI) to Monday @ 8 (lead in for 24).

cool Ill have something to watch before raw now

anyhow the season premiere was awesome, House himself was great as usual, and LL did a great job, playing a role you never see him in and showing more depth to his acting ability.

"Bros before hos man!"

Dr. House rules

Actually I watched it again and the line is "I coulda hit that" sorry for the mistake.

anyhow the best part was probably House eating a sandwhich and watching tv in a room with a comatose man

"Hes in a coma

House: He doesnt mind

You're getting crumbs on him"

Guest *KNK*

House is just awesome. Im stunned how each week he gets better and better. When was the last time a network tv show had a character this incredible?