TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BHK

The OAO Raw Thread for 09.19.05

The announcement should be if Taboo Tuesday does a buyrate better than Wrestlemania, the McMahon family will never be seen on television again.

That includes in-law members.

I'd like that except for the fact i kinda think Vince showing up every few months (only when something MAJOR needs announcing or something big is happening) is good.

People bitch about him showing up only to announce Hardy returning but it made sense at the time. Having Bischoff make the announcement would have made it 'just another Raw storyline'...which it eventually seemed to turn into.

Trish/Torrie

IC Title with Carlito getting a rematch

Cena/Hardy/Michaels/Show vs. Angle/Edge/Snitsky/Masters

...and Bisch comes with the "normal" version of the belt, with an Angle nameplate.

Well, here we go...

That thing they showed of Flair looked like a horrible Photoshop job or something.

It WAS a Photoshop; they just PS'd the IC title belt onto Ric Flair's shoulder (presumably they didn't have a chance to film a new matchup screen pose).

King's going for an idiotic observation record tonight, from what I can tell.

"Do you see whose name is on the belt?"

No, motherfucker.

Well, here we go...

That thing they showed of Flair looked like a horrible Photoshop job or something.

It WAS a Photoshop; they just PS'd the IC title belt onto Ric Flair's shoulder (presumably they didn't have a chance to film a new matchup screen pose).

I thought so, it was one hell of a shitty one too. :lol:

The only thing that can top stripping Cena of the title in the middle of the ring would be Tish stripping in the middle of the ring.

Um, couldn't Kurt call Vince on this, seeing as how as a GM Kurt Angle himself stripped Cena of the US Title a year ago for attacking him?