TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Epic Reine

Kerwin White's new Caddie...

I think Raw may have a new tag team with Kerwin and his caddy.

...but WHERE'S BARRY DARSOW?  O_o

(Kidding, kidding)

Fuck that, BRING HIM IN! And bring in Chip Fairway while your at it so we can have one giant golf stable!

A FOURSOME, if you will...

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave

Nick Nemeth was/is a rookie in OVW. He pretty much sucked total ass and was boring, bland and uninteresting, so he'll fit right in on the WWE roster.

He got some cheers from teenage girls, who from some reason think he's cute. He used an RKO as a finisher, and pinned Paul Birchall a few times.

Although, he could be good/funny as a heel with Kerwin, I'm just going by his babyface OVW work.

(Kidding, kidding)

Fuck that, BRING HIM IN! And bring in Chip Fairway while your at it so we can have one giant golf stable!

The Fore Horsemen

Dammit. Nick Nemeth gets saddled with this lame shit.

:(

Meh. If someone impresses management in a tiny role they'll get bumped up and that role will be forgotten. Remember Deacon Batista? Or semi-hip Shelton Benjamin with rap music as his theme? Or Randy Orton: third generational rookie?

Nemeth is very generic and not good in the ring. His feud with Doane was decent. He's also not very big. Definitely needs more time in the OV-Dub. I guess he has kind of the look WWE wants but he's only billed as 6' in OVW.

profile1.jpg

Boggles the mind that he randomly gets called up, yet Brent Albright and Jeter are still down there.

Nemeth is very generic and not good in the ring.  His feud with Doane was decent.  He's also not very big.  Definitely needs more time in the OV-Dub.  I guess he has kind of the look WWE wants but he's only billed as 6' in OVW.

profile1.jpg

Boggles the mind that he randomly gets called up, yet Brent Albright and Jeter are still down there.

Maybe they figure pairing the guy with Chavo/Kerwin will have some of Chavo/Kerwin's skills rub off on him.

Like I said, I could see Chavo/Kerwin and Nemeth as a tag team.

(Kidding, kidding)

The Fore Horsemen

Well hey, then they can bring in Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson at Wrestlemania. Hell, bring in Singh and Sergio Garcia and we got ourselves a dream match

Wonder why they have yet to call up Ken Doane? Hell, he's better than Nick Nemeth. Nemeth isn't all that bad from what I've seen, he's mostly just generic and forgettable.

I heard in the thread about CM Punk where HHH and Co. said his match seemed like someone simulating a wrestler rather than being a wrestler. That's a knock I have on most of the guys in OVW. Brent Albright seems like pretty much the best worker in OVW at the moment, but even his matches feature a bunch of things that he saw from the big time wrestlers on Raw. Doane shows promise as well, but the guy does a friggin RKO as a finisher.

Sheesh, another OVW musclebound lame duck being called up to the big leagues way too soon before he's actually ready to perform in front of a big crowd. I bet that by next year he'll either be squashing guys like RVD and jobbing to HBK, be part of the new Evolution (If HHH decides to form a new one), get a World title win, turn him face as soon as 40% of the fans start cheering him and finally turn him heel 3 months later as soon as the fans get bored with his babyface character.

Nemeth is very generic and not good in the ring.  His feud with Doane was decent.  He's also not very big.  Definitely needs more time in the OV-Dub.  I guess he has kind of the look WWE wants but he's only billed as 6' in OVW.

profile1.jpg

So you're saying you'd rather...'the better wrestlers' get called up and sattled with a "caddie" gimmick?

More then likely they brought him up, for the part because he looks like he fits the part. (Looks pretty Whitebread America to me..)

Guest Fook_Theta

The OVW guys will stay there until they take on a shitty gimmick for WWE, and if anyone has considerable evidence to the contrary please post it.

It sounds as though this guy will make a fine caddie for Chavo, err Kerwin. Until he gets in the ring or on the mic it really doesn't matter how 'bland' he is. Hell that would seem to work for the gimmick being naturally 'white'. :D

Guest JMA
They just showed the Kerwin Caddy thing on Heat, for the record.

I'm still thinking we have a new tag team on our hands.

What would they call themselves? "Team WASP"? "The White Heads"?